Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Rccg House Fellowship, Sunday, 30th September, 2018 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg House Fellowship, Sunday, 30th September, 2018 (862 Views)

Do You Still Attend House Fellowship? / Rccg House Fellowship Leaders Manual, Sunday, 9th December, 2018 / Rccg House Fellowship Manual(12/11/2017) The Consuming Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rccg House Fellowship, Sunday, 30th September, 2018 by femoint007(m): 9:06am On Sep 30, 2018
RCCG HOUSE FELLOWSHIP
LEADER'S MANUAL
LESSON FIVE (5)

SUNDAY, 30TH OF SEPTEMBER, 2018.

TOPIC: LET EVERY LIVING SOUL PRAISE THE LORD.

HOUSE FELLOWSHIP ANTHEM

1. I Love This Family Of God,
So Closely Knitted Into One,
They Have Taken Me Into Their Arms
And 'am So Glad To Be
A Part Of This Great Family

2. I Bless This Family Of God,
So Greatly Prospered By The Lord,
And 'am So Glad To Be

3. I Know This Family Of God,
So Deeply Rooted In The Word,
And 'am So Glad To Be

4. I See This Family Of God,
So Highly Lifted Above All,
And 'am So Glad To Be
5. Come And Join This Family Of God,
So Highly Favoured By The Lord,
And 'am So Glad To Be

SUGGESTED TIME SCHEDULE

10 minutes for Opening Prayer, Praise and Worship

10 minutes for Testimonies

15 minutes for Bible Discussion

15 minutes for General Prayers

10 minutes for Questions & Answers

5 minutes for Welcoming New Members
10 minutes for Announcements,
Offering,House Fellowship Anthem & Closing Prayers.

PRAYER POINT: Father, give me the grace to praise you, all the days of my life.

BIBLE PASSAGE: 1 Chronicles 16: 29-34

29.Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name: bring an offering, and come before him: worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness.

30.Fear before him, all the earth: the world also shall be stable, that it be not moved.

31.Let the heavens be glad, and let the earth rejoice: and let men say among the nations, The LORD reigneth.

32.Let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof: let the fields rejoice, and all that is therein.

33.Then shall the trees of the wood sing out at the presence of the LORD, because he cometh to judge the earth.

34.O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever.

INTRODUCTION: God's original purpose for the creation of anything on earth is that such creatures will give pleasure to God by praising, worshiping and appreciating the creator, God. The very purpose of the breath He has given is to give praise to the Lord. In Revelations 4:11, the bible says all things are created for God's pleasure. It is often said that God's food is praise/worship of Him. Therefore it is not a matter of choice. All living souls are created, made and designed to praise the Lord. How much praise are you giving to Him?

MEMORY VERSE: Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord. Psalm 150:6

TEXT REVIEW: 1Chronicles 16:29-34

i. God deserves the glory.

ii. We are to come praising Him with a humble heart.

iii. A Double minded heart cannot praise God.

iv. If we don't praise Him, He will raise stones, trees to praise Him.

v. We have every reason to praise God.

LESSON OUTLINE

LESSONS:
Characteristics of Living Things
In biology ,the characteristics of living things are: Movement, Respiration, Nutrition, Irritability, Growth, Excretion, Reproduction, Competition ,Adaptation and Death. All these are usually described by the pseudonym, " MR NIGER CAD". In all these processes , one way or the other , there is movement or processing from one place to another. If we sum up all these and they all take place in living things it means, there is a deliberate effort by God putting all these together to praise Him. That you can move, respire ,feed, sense your environment, grow ,excrete, reproduce compete and adapt within your environment, calls for praising God. This why the Bible has been well before biology canme into existence talked about a man, plants and the creations of GOD. Therefore, we you can perform all these characteristics of living things and yet you can not praise God, something must have been wrong.
7 Reasons For Praising The Lord.

1. Because, only the living can praise God. Your praise is telling God to continue to continue to keep you alive to praise Him. Psalm 115:17-18

2. Praising the Lord is a command; therefore if you are not praising Him, you are disobedient. Psalm 150:6

3. Any creature that does not praise the Lord, is probably telling God ' I am not fit to live' .

4. Praises is one of the greatest weapons used in the bible to bring down God's presence and intervention 2 Chro. 20:21-22; Acts 16: 25-26.

5. God inhabits the praises of His people. Psalm 50:23

6. Whoever offers praises glorifies Him. PS 50:23

7. Praises ushers us into God's Court. This is the inner splendour of His Palace after entering His gates with thanksgiving. PS 100:4
SUMMARY: Praising the Lord should be our lifestyle.

CONCLUSION: Your purpose of existence is to praise God every day of your life, ensure you praise Him every day at all times .
ASSIGNMENT: Discuss why you have not been praising God always.

PRAYER POINTS:

1. Lord, give me reasons to praise You for the rest of my life.

2. Father, forgive me in any way I have not shown cause to praise you.

3. Lord, everything I do as a living thing, let me use the opportunity to praise you.

4. Father, please frustrate every strategy of the devil to seal my mouth or stop me from praising you.

5. Father, in this house fellowship centre, we will always praise you in Jesus' name.

6. Lord, please make all our joy to be full in all our Parishes as we praise you.

7. Father, David was a man after your heart partly in praises, worship, dancing and rich lyrics; please give greater grace to Daddy G.O.

GOLDEN DIET FOR THE WEEK
MONDAY: There is a secret behind the command.

TUESDAY: Those who praise God, get into His presence faster than others.

WEDNESDAY: Some of the strongest battles in the Bible were won by praising the LORD. 2 Chron.20: 21-29

THURSDAY: Praising the Lord is one thing Christians will do here on earth and in heaven. Rev. 19 1-3.

FRIDAY: God has more than enough angels praising Him, do it is a privilege given to us to praise the Lord. Rev. 19:5-6.

SATURDAY:Even the twenty four elders in heaven are praising GOD. What about you? Rev. 19:4

SUNDAY: As for me and my house, we will serve and praise the LORD. Joshua 24: 15-16.

(1) (Reply)

"Women Are Circumcised Because Of Their Promiscuity Act"- Nigerian Pastor Says / Why Catholics Ask The Virgin Mary To Pray For Them , Though She Died Years Ago / Islam Is The Third Largest Religion In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.