Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Nina addresses her fans after Miracle dumped her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina addresses her fans after Miracle dumped her (1569 Views)

Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post / "I Am Taken" - Caroline Danjuma Addresses Her Toasters / Mercy Aigbe Addresses Her Birthday Dress Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nina addresses her fans after Miracle dumped her by ebusnwaoma: 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2018 ex-houesemate, Nina, who was confined to the friend zone by Miracle, her love interest while still in the house, has reacted to the statement the latter released.

Miracle had stated that they were never in love and were not dating each other, but are building their future as friends. Reacting to the statement, Nina linked it all to the reality of the universe we live in. 

She wrote; 

Hello September!!!!
A new day, a new month, new horizons, new possibilities. Yesterday's gone, today's given already & contrary to what's cliche, I believe tommorow's promised you & I.
...So OK. I'm not even going to pretend I feel as upbeat as I sound... You care to ask me why?..I understand that not a few persons feel a certain uncomfy way about stuff that's written about me & I really do appreciate the empathy..but hey!!! Why spew out negativity, why d cursings on d soul of a person, family & future? These ought not to be pls!!!! Its not only unacceptable, its hideous, absolutely diabolical & evil. This is not what my life represents. Its out of sync with my life values & who I am!

I implore everyone who aspires to a greater tommorow to pls cease from this path. Life is also about choices and every one of us will at one point be faced with choosing a pact & afterwards live & take responsibility for our choices. This is d reality of life & of d universe we exist in.
To all you beautiful pple, pls let's rather detoxify our cyberspace, our world of all things vile, all things untoward that wishes or projects evil or harm to the next person.
If I say oh! Its not really dat serious, that will be a lie & a pretence, BUT I totally refuse to let it be evil.
Thanking you all already & saying God bless.

https://lailasnews.com/nina-addresses-her-fans-after-miracle-dumped-her/

mynd44

Re: Nina addresses her fans after Miracle dumped her by HungerBAD: 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2018
Reading
Re: Nina addresses her fans after Miracle dumped her by Euphorica(f): 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2018
Okay
Re: Nina addresses her fans after Miracle dumped her by tstx(m): 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
No be Nina write this thing jare.. i watched her for three months...

10 Likes

Re: Nina addresses her fans after Miracle dumped her by YomzzyDBlogger: 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2018
cool
Re: Nina addresses her fans after Miracle dumped her by HeWrites(m): 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2018
Miracle chop and clean mouth. Pele

I have a 5 year old Facebook account for sale at a cheap price. Interested? Check my Signature
Re: Nina addresses her fans after Miracle dumped her by fruitty07(f): 4:39pm On Sep 02, 2018
See big big grammar.

I doubt if this is Nina's handwriting, but it seems she has accepted her fate and carry her cross by herself. And to those calling Karma, mehnnnn karma is far from this one bcoz she also dumped somebody on international TV. Na second to do dey pain pass!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nina addresses her fans after Miracle dumped her by mavinjay1(m): 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2018
This girl need to go back to school aswear. See English sentences abeg!!
She is not educated atall...
Re: Nina addresses her fans after Miracle dumped her by coolcharm(m): 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2018
Sorry o Nina.

A kpekus that has been knacked can not be unknacked.

Save us all the grammar biko.

3 Likes

Re: Nina addresses her fans after Miracle dumped her by Tamarapetty(f): 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
If i hear sey na nina write this thing.

2 Likes

Re: Nina addresses her fans after Miracle dumped her by keryj(f): 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2018
Whether Nina wrote this or not, its on her timeline and hasn't been confirm that someone else did it on her behalf; it's actually close to a response I expect from her. ( the move on spirit)

Am not her fan sha.

I hope King Tonto is OK, been looking for any news of her since two days now embarassed. She posts mostly on Sundays when ever she comes back from church. cheesy
Mods please kindly check on king Tonto grin

3 Likes

Re: Nina addresses her fans after Miracle dumped her by Blackhawk01: 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
tstx:
No be Nina write this thing jare.. i watched her for three months...

I also watched her for three months. Whether Nina wrote this or not isn't a big deal but the write up being in line with Nina's thought is what matters.

Nina, like you said we make choices and everything that comes with it, negative or positive is our cross to bear. I remember telling everyone to let you be during the "Collins saga". I'm sure you've learnt few lessons from this. If anything, this will make you more independent and free you from the shackles of the silly ones that feel Miracle is responsible for your achievements. If you want, cry over this, do whatever makes you feel better and move the fvck on. man never finish. I love you and I'm sure this won't stop others from loving you any less. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Nina addresses her fans after Miracle dumped her by FisifunKododada: 8:06pm On Sep 02, 2018
Why Nigerian jobless yoots don't like to mind their own business? Wetin concern u na with who is sharing nina kpekus and who is not sharing nina kpekus?
Re: Nina addresses her fans after Miracle dumped her by delzbaba(m): 8:35pm On Sep 02, 2018
Nina is not so intelligent sorry, maybe it's dat Lawani girl that helped her type this.

1 Like

Re: Nina addresses her fans after Miracle dumped her by tstx(m): 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2018
Blackhawk01:

I also watched her for three months. Whether Nina wrote this or not isn't a big deal but the write up being in line with Nina's thought is what matters.

Nina, like you said we make choices and everything that comes with it, negative or positive is our cross to bear. I remember telling everyone to let you be during the "Collins saga". I'm sure you've learnt few lessons from this. If anything, this will make you more independent and free you from the shackles of the silly ones that feel Miracle is responsible for your achievements. If you want, cry over this, do whatever makes you feel better and move the fvck on. man never finish. I love you and I'm sure this won't stop others from loving you any less. kiss kiss kiss

You must be related to her.... Is she your sister?
Re: Nina addresses her fans after Miracle dumped her by Blackhawk01: 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2018
tstx:

You must be related to her.... Is she your sister?
grin cheesy I'm Yoruba.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Regina Daniels ‘innocently’ Shows Off Cleavage In New Photos / Regina Daniels Stun In Beuatiful New Pictures / Evidence Weather Or Not Download. {full} Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.