Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Woman Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day In Anambra. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day In Anambra. (514 Views)

Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana / 2 Men Show Up To Claim Baby After Woman Gives Birth At U.S. Hospital - Video / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day In Anambra. by InforOrbit: 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2018
The family of Mr. and Mrs. Emmanuel Udeolisa of Awo Idemili has so many reasons to rejoice after the bride gave birth on her wedding day in Anambra State, last weekend.

The bride, Mrs. Chinaza Udeolisa delivered a bouncing baby boy on August 25th, which was her wedding day and still made it to St Gerald’s Catholic Church, Oba where she eventually exchanged marital vows with her husband.

According to the bride, the de­livery on her wedding day was a huge surprise as her expected day of delivery (EDD) was mid-Sep­tember, with the baby arriving almost three weeks earlier than scan results predicted.

“I was surprised when I started feeling dizzy and sign of labour three days to our wedding but I dismissed it as part of the pre-wedding planning stress because the doctors gave me up to September middle to expect the baby”, she told our reporter.

“I was still dismissing the signs up till the morning of our wedding, but as the makeup artiste was still fixing my nails, it reached the stage that I could no longer bear the pains”, she added.

Story Continues Below In The Link
https://www.informationorbit.com/woman-gives-birth-on-her-wedding-day-in-anambra/

Re: Woman Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day In Anambra. by thaoriginator: 5:55pm On Sep 02, 2018
shockedshockedshocked
Re: Woman Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day In Anambra. by chiommy123(f): 6:49pm On Sep 02, 2018
Beautiful baby. She is strong oh

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day In Anambra. by purem(m): 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2018
The day that her husband was suppose to fvck her and deflower her

Am referring to some other culture anyways.
Re: Woman Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day In Anambra. by dollytino4real(f): 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2018
double portion blessing

(1) (Reply)

Tables Shake As Female Students Accused Of Setup By Expelled Male Student, Speak / 7-advantages-using-different-sex-positions / Pastor Fined By Court For Flogging Young Lovers Over Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.