Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:34 AM

Nairaland, Help Me Out, I'm Growing Older Everyday With No Good Job To Boast Of. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nairaland, Help Me Out, I'm Growing Older Everyday With No Good Job To Boast Of. (5891 Views)

Fake Life No Good Oo,see Watin Fake Life Cause Now / Don't Give Up: After Several Rejections, I Got A Good Job / No Good Job? –try These Top 7 Nigerian ICT Jobs With High Employment Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland, Help Me Out, I'm Growing Older Everyday With No Good Job To Boast Of. by isererefunmi: 2:11pm On Sep 03, 2018
Nairalanders, Im so much grateful for ur kind advice, help and criticism.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland, Help Me Out, I'm Growing Older Everyday With No Good Job To Boast Of. by WhoBeThisMan: 2:16pm On Sep 03, 2018
isererefunmi:

Thanks for ur kind advice sir, I don't mean to divorce my husband. I mean physical separation in finding greener pastures.
Please, help me, I can relocate to Lagos and Ogun State.
Thanks so much.
send me your cv

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland, Help Me Out, I'm Growing Older Everyday With No Good Job To Boast Of. by isererefunmi: 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2018
WhoBeThisMan:
send me your cv
Pls send me ur email sir
Re: Nairaland, Help Me Out, I'm Growing Older Everyday With No Good Job To Boast Of. by dazzlingd(m): 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2018
isererefunmi:
I'm writing this story for you people to help me out, I am a graduate of Estate Management from Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife to be precise, though I graduated with a 2-2 and I also have my OND in Statistics and Mathematics with lower Credit and also possess a certificate as an Associate Accounting Technician from ICAN.
Presently, I'm married with 2 children now, I passed out from NYSC in 2017 May.
I have submitted close to 200 applications with correct updated CV within 3 years of my graduation. I received 3 invitations for interview.
Please, My fellow good Nigerians, People of great connections in Nigeria, help me out. I don't know where I missed it. In fact, I'm presently learning Fashion designing because I'm just depressed about my situation.
Infact, i have thought of separating from my husband if possible. To make matters worse, they retrenched my husband voluntarily from the company where he is working like 2 months ago.
I have prayed and fasted, I have resorted to selling baby wears and just trying to find a means of livelihood.
I am a hard-working, smart Personality. A trial will convince you. I m through with child bearing for now. I need good job, I'm ready to relocate if possible. My husband studied Mechanical Engineering.. my email excellentprifun@gmail.com, 08078899172.

Do you pay your tithes regularly, if you are faithful with your tithe, you will never lack
Re: Nairaland, Help Me Out, I'm Growing Older Everyday With No Good Job To Boast Of. by WhoBeThisMan: 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2018
isererefunmi:

Pls send me ur email sir
i'm.sorry I can't put my email here. I think nairaland has an option to send emails right?
Re: Nairaland, Help Me Out, I'm Growing Older Everyday With No Good Job To Boast Of. by FunnyDude(m): 3:35pm On Sep 03, 2018
generationz:

do you really earn up to 40k in seo writing or it was just a marketing gimmick

I recently spoke with a friend who has been on fiverr for 3years and is into seo writing he said it's impossible to earn 40k in a week from seo writing.

Gimmick? Lols..For your information I do not earn on fiverr. And i'm not into only seo writing , also into Copywriting ,creative writing(ebooks), market research too. That's why I hardly go out of job.My earnings are from Nigerian clients majorly. I have up to 10.

I have nothing to prove so as to believe me though.

Upwork recently bless me with a long term project also with my US flag

1 Like

Re: Nairaland, Help Me Out, I'm Growing Older Everyday With No Good Job To Boast Of. by tbabs10166(m): 3:41pm On Sep 03, 2018
dazzlingd:

Do you pay your tithes regularly, if you are faithful with your tithe, you will never lack
for heaven sake somebody says she needs a job u're here asking if she pays her tithe, from which income will she pay the tithe, must you comment

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland, Help Me Out, I'm Growing Older Everyday With No Good Job To Boast Of. by jeff1607(m): 4:53pm On Sep 03, 2018
CyberEBOLA:
After school, una go rush dey marry and born pikin like rats without good future plan. mtcheew NEXT

that was rude
Re: Nairaland, Help Me Out, I'm Growing Older Everyday With No Good Job To Boast Of. by zolajpower: 5:18pm On Sep 03, 2018
Ever8054:
this man sef..."get into importation business "...
The grammaric miss- fire ,shows the op maybe scam him " op watch ur back or ur destiny will be " get into importation" grin
Re: Nairaland, Help Me Out, I'm Growing Older Everyday With No Good Job To Boast Of. by chloride6: 6:25pm On Sep 03, 2018
dazzlingd:

Are you insane?

What is your problem ?
Re: Nairaland, Help Me Out, I'm Growing Older Everyday With No Good Job To Boast Of. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2018
I want to learn freelance...
Re: Nairaland, Help Me Out, I'm Growing Older Everyday With No Good Job To Boast Of. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2018
mikel15:

Which real job?
Let her learn cryptocurrency trading while looking for job abeg,I'm sure you don't even know what is Bitcoin

Lol, do you know if she's a computer literate, let alone learning bitcoin? Not everyone wants to do online business, she needs a real job and get paid in cash.
Re: Nairaland, Help Me Out, I'm Growing Older Everyday With No Good Job To Boast Of. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 03, 2018
isererefunmi:

Sincerely yes.

You have to learn a skill ma'am like you doing now (fashion) is the way forward in Nigeria then you package what you have learnt in order to be different from the layman on the street or better still get a job in a school.
Re: Nairaland, Help Me Out, I'm Growing Older Everyday With No Good Job To Boast Of. by Viola2017: 8:35pm On Sep 03, 2018
WhoBeThisMan:
send me your cv

Good evening sir,

Please can I also send mine? I served and worked in an NGO for close to 2 years as a finance assistant and I reside in abuja.
Re: Nairaland, Help Me Out, I'm Growing Older Everyday With No Good Job To Boast Of. by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 05, 2018
farem:

If you have any help for that is not enough to stop it. Separating from her husband is not the same as divorcing him.
I think what she's trying to say is that it has got to the extent that her husband present location shouldn't be seen as a barrier

you are right, the woman did not present her point well. she thought of seperating due to job search that is why she emphasized she is through with child birth and d loss of her husbands job
Re: Nairaland, Help Me Out, I'm Growing Older Everyday With No Good Job To Boast Of. by FunnyDude(m): 5:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
[quote author=SeyiAyorinde post=70856112]
can. you put me through with the freelancing?[/quote

https://www.nairaland.com/4605959/how-make-above-40k-every/16#70990626
Re: Nairaland, Help Me Out, I'm Growing Older Everyday With No Good Job To Boast Of. by ezeudo152: 5:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
chloride6:How old are you?Where do you currently live?How old are you ?I'm 31 yes alreadyAgbara LagosD

Re: Nairaland, Help Me Out, I'm Growing Older Everyday With No Good Job To Boast Of. by Philtrust: 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2018
Get your upwork account approved within 10mins Free 12 samples of jobs winning proposals Approved upwork foreign Account 1year Nord premium VPN of for grab
Whatsapp 07068612611
Re: Nairaland, Help Me Out, I'm Growing Older Everyday With No Good Job To Boast Of. by minasota(f): 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2018
CyberEBOLA:
After school, una go rush dey marry and born pikin like rats without good future plan. mtcheew NEXT
you are a kind of a useful !diot your comments on this forum is always imbecilic, idiotic
Re: Nairaland, Help Me Out, I'm Growing Older Everyday With No Good Job To Boast Of. by CyberEBOLA(m): 7:47pm On Sep 18, 2018
minasota:
you are a kind of a useful !diot your comments on this forum is always imbecilic, idiotic
Alright, we have noticed you.
Re: Nairaland, Help Me Out, I'm Growing Older Everyday With No Good Job To Boast Of. by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 11:45pm On Oct 18, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
It simply means you are in the poor category. Live with it.
ogogoro don wash your brain.
idiot
Re: Nairaland, Help Me Out, I'm Growing Older Everyday With No Good Job To Boast Of. by Dvdkome55: 7:59am On Oct 19, 2018
Please guy if you know more about freelance job can you please put me through it am interested.
07064708947.....dvdkome55@gmail.com.
Thank you sir.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am Tired Of Keeping Quiet. Graduate Speaks Out / Sterling Homes Ltd Aptitude Test / FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.