Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day (110012 Views)

Nigerian lady strips to panties, Twitter users call her panties 'bag of rice' / See How Medical Doctor Strips To Her Underwear Then Jiggles Her Breasts / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:43am On Sep 03, 2018
CSTR1005:
See how they look alike.

You already know the man has deposited enough body fluids inside her, long before the wedding day.

Ba wa for you o, guy!
Re: Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 03, 2018
wonders sha never end.

Re: Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day by Dollabiz: 12:49am On Sep 03, 2018
hmm,
Re: Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day by Josh44s(m): 12:50am On Sep 03, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Thy end is near

Which end. So you don’t even know? Jesus has come back and gone with his people.

1 Like

Re: Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day by elazbrava(m): 12:55am On Sep 03, 2018
condomuser:
Nigerians are too dumb to realise these are two different women.

And ofcourse you can invite a stripped dancer in an American wedding. It is not unusual.

I tire for this guys o
how can one have eyes n don't make proper use of it
shaa d guys are thrilled by the olosho so much dat they couldnt notice dat they are two different lady's
Re: Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day by MENTORCH(m): 1:09am On Sep 03, 2018
Former stripper.
Re: Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day by kennypoju04: 1:10am On Sep 03, 2018
Hmmm
Hoping to see this madness soonest in nigeria
Re: Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day by Willi1: 1:14am On Sep 03, 2018
Alejoc:
Too hot too soon! grin

Re: Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day by freeman105: 1:20am On Sep 03, 2018
PLEASE WHO KNOWS ABOUT A GOOD FREELANCE JOB.I STUDIED MASS COMMUNICATION AND I WANT A MEDIA HOUSE TO ATTATCH AS A FREELANCE WRITER .INBOX ME ON : edwardfreeman105@gmail.com THANKS
Re: Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day by Simbrixton(m): 1:52am On Sep 03, 2018
Unlike most Nigerians i love akata and jamo people
Re: Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day by 2016v2017: 2:13am On Sep 03, 2018
irepnaija4eva:
A wise man once said a leopard can never change its dark spots..
Like wise a hoe...

Once a hoe..always a hoe...
Re: Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day by itzwell(f): 2:45am On Sep 03, 2018
The news isn't complete without an answer to this question: "was she a stripper?"
Re: Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day by magicminister: 2:48am On Sep 03, 2018
Jonathan:
A virgin bride won't do this.

Marry a virgin!

Who will marry the one u haf rape finish?
Re: Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day by 2buffagain(m): 2:55am On Sep 03, 2018
thorpido:
Married an ex-stripper.

What makes you think she's an EX-stripper?
I've met a lot of strippers who are married.
Re: Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day by wink2015(m): 3:09am On Sep 03, 2018
Somehow some of this women turns out to be better wives compared to those so called live-by-the-rule good women.

What people do not know is that it is character, love and understanding that sustained people in marriage.

There are men and women who BEHAVE LIKE THE ROMAN CATHOLIC POPE OR IMAM OF A MOSQUE. They are seen as clean people who can not hurt a fly. But in retrospect they are of evil minded nature. Just be your natural self and live the best to keep the relationship working.

I am not in anyway endorsing stripping in wedding ceremony as it debase women and men and the African cultural value.

I wish her and the husband a happy married life.
Re: Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day by pussyeater(m): 3:11am On Sep 03, 2018
See the Idiot goom sef. Wear canvas ontop suit. when two crack head wed, the guest suffer the most undecided

1 Like

Re: Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day by isacolukay(m): 3:27am On Sep 03, 2018
Jonathan:
A virgin bride won't do this.

Marry a virgin!

Where are they?
Re: Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day by millionboi2: 3:46am On Sep 03, 2018
Airforce1:
Seems they met in the club or red light district

Oloshi
hahahaha

Wetin concern una
Re: Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day by adonaimart(m): 4:46am On Sep 03, 2018
He didn't marry her for her cooking!!
Re: Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day by Emycord: 5:13am On Sep 03, 2018
obembet:

All of you should go and sleep... Its getting late
with you ? oya invite me too let me join, but i'll take first turn
Re: Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day by stevedre: 5:28am On Sep 03, 2018
I knew it must be one Akata. Their matter too strong grin
Re: Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day by stevedre: 5:31am On Sep 03, 2018
kushercain:
I just knew she would be black

Same here, lol.

1 Like

Re: Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day by Chochovini: 5:47am On Sep 03, 2018
Tonimagnificent:

for every wrong happenings in dis world buhari is to b blamed........ Buhari why
p
Lolsssssssssssss! U are 4ny o. Truth is, I don‘t like buhari but question is “What has buhari got to do with this? Hahahahaha......
Re: Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day by omoelerin1: 6:09am On Sep 03, 2018
Referendum50:
This is how Buhari wife will be when Buhari finally dies
Ugly olosho.
Re: Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day by DPsalmist2(m): 6:16am On Sep 03, 2018
It is called a Lingerie not pant.
Re: Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day by Coolguy89(m): 6:24am On Sep 03, 2018
Hoe

Re: Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day by Badonasty(m): 6:48am On Sep 03, 2018
Re: Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 03, 2018
It's funny how everyone is shaming the lady while being mute about the guy. Apparently they didn't watch the video else they would know wosup.......the lady in a stripper costume isn't the bride, look closely and let's stop allowing fake bloggers feed us garbage. The bride was even shy to dance, unlike the groom.
Dudes should not take this life too serious, these things are a norm over there. You can't use our ultra-conservative lifestyle to weigh liberals. Would be an unjust scale.
Re: Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day by BlackSpanner: 6:54am On Sep 03, 2018
QuietHammer:
I have a song dedicated to her.

*clears throat

The kind of individuals & monikers we have on nairaland are exceptional.
Bros. I dey hail ooh
Re: Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day by jonadaft: 6:56am On Sep 03, 2018
magicminister:

Who will marry the one u haf rape finish?
Lol
This guy is mistaken for his father...
And for your unmarried sisters, God may do miracles...
Re: Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day by condomuser: 7:03am On Sep 03, 2018
You guys commenting, can you not see these are two different women ?
SHAME ON ALL OF YOUBDUMB LIFELESS FOOOLS
Re: Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day by erai30(m): 7:04am On Sep 03, 2018
OYA ENTER THE OZA LIE DOWN AND SPREAD YOUR LEGS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me / Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.