Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? (5349 Views)

Which Phone Can I Buy With A Budget Of #35,000 / Will You Buy This Phone With 8300mah, 4GB/64GB For 65k? / What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by keryj(f): 10:49am On Sep 03, 2018
I an just laughing my head out cheesy even dropped my phone as the laugh was too intense grin

My dear optionally, I don't mind if u insult me, there are lots of errors in your statements that I have come to conclude that its either you don't have auto correct in you phone, lacks ability to spell or construct a good grammar or you are just here to prank us and make as someone like me forget that my phone is fragile. Try to read through and know where your faults are and learn from if this is not a joke

Before you mention me, just know that am not perfect.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by fboonmy: 11:06am On Sep 03, 2018

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by Optionally(f): 11:07am On Sep 03, 2018
keryj:
I an just laughing my head out cheesy even dropped my phone as the laugh was too intense grin

My dear optionally, I don't mind if u insult me, there are lots of errors in your statements that I have come to conclude that its either you don't have auto correct in you phone, lacks ability to spell or construct a good grammar or you are just here to prank us and make as someone like me forget that my phone is fragile. Try to read through and know where your faults are and learn from if this is not a joke

Before you mention me, just know that am not perfect.
issokay.
If u went through my profile u would know dat i'm not a troll.
Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:10am On Sep 03, 2018
fboonmy:
GrammarNazi1, your attention is needed here. It's urgent.
This is too much for me.

cheesy

14 Likes

Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by amaniro: 11:14am On Sep 03, 2018
Optionally:
what are talking about ehangry
Even your moniker is a typo grinlipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by youngreva(m): 11:16am On Sep 03, 2018
Optionally:
see eh stop mentioning me curse u guys are just confusing somebody sef

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by Optionally(f): 11:16am On Sep 03, 2018
amaniro:

Even your moniker is a typo grinlipsrsealed
Hw
Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 03, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
This is too much for me.
cheesy
Never say Never grin tongue

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by keryj(f): 11:18am On Sep 03, 2018
Optionally:
issokay.
If u went through my profile u would know dat [b]i'm not a troll.
I just decided to have fun today thats all.cheesy
[/b]Hw is ur day goingcheesy

At the bolded, I thought as much cheesy
Its a good humor you created. Thanks for making me laugh wink

My day is cool so far and expecting it to end so hope you have a wonderful day at work
Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 03, 2018
Optionally:
I have a Gionee m5 mini that i want to buy for.
Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by fboonmy: 11:18am On Sep 03, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
This is too much for me.
cheesy
You better start with the corrections.
Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 03, 2018
Optionally:
I have a Gionee m5 mini that i want to buy for.
Why would you want to buy what you already have?

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by Seunkings02(m): 11:18am On Sep 03, 2018
You have the phone already, there is no need to buy again now.
Confusing the confusion!

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by fboonmy: 11:19am On Sep 03, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
This is too much for me.
cheesy
You better start with the corrections.
Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by Optionally(f): 11:23am On Sep 03, 2018
keryj:

My day is cool so far and expecting it to end so hope you have a wonderful day at work
Modifyangry
Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by amaniro: 11:26am On Sep 03, 2018
I laughed so hard that my sis started laughing with me. Pls people of this thread optionally is pranking you grin I went through all her thread, they are written with good English why this one?! because IT'S A JOKE!cheesy
Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by nwaobitex: 11:27am On Sep 03, 2018
:DD this op is funny o. But i think she's doing it on purpose sha.Nice one grin
Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by tbabs10166(m): 11:27am On Sep 03, 2018
keryj:

u too fine abeg let's chat...i sent u a mail
Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by Optionally(f): 11:28am On Sep 03, 2018
amaniro:

I laughed so hard that my sis started laughing with me. Pls people of this thread optionally is pranking you grin I went through all her thread, they are written with good English why this one?! because IT'S A JOKE!cheesy
stalkercheesy
Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:31am On Sep 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
Never say Never grin tongue
A hero knows when to run. How are you doing today?
Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by keryj(f): 11:31am On Sep 03, 2018
Optionally:
Modifyangry

Unfortunately what I intended to bold didn't bold

At the bolded refers to " I just decided to have today that's all"

Thanks
Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by keryj(f): 11:33am On Sep 03, 2018
tbabs10166:
u too fine abeg let's chat...i sent u a mail

That's snap chart making me look like a princes grin

Don't be deceived ooooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by ElRapido: 11:35am On Sep 03, 2018
God really bless the OP, may God put smile on your face
Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 03, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
A hero knows when to run. How are you doing today?
True that! grin
I'm doing good, You?
Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by sou1p1an0(m): 11:40am On Sep 03, 2018
Mehn!! Tears don dey drop from eye....funny peeps everywhere
Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by tbabs10166(m): 11:40am On Sep 03, 2018
keryj:

That's snap chart making me look like a princes grin
Don't be deceived ooooo cheesy
don't worry I still like it that way..
Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:47am On Sep 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
True that! grin

I'm doing good, You?
I'm doing great. It's a beautiful day.
Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by boy16(m): 12:12pm On Sep 03, 2018
I think what "optionally" is saying is she wants to know the price for that particular Gionee phone.
Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by amaniro: 12:12pm On Sep 03, 2018
Optionally:
stalkercheesy

it's not bad to stalk a pretty face nalipsrsealed
Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by stanogb(m): 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2018
I thought them thread looks deserving front page

Lalasticlala

Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by keryj(f): 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2018
tbabs10166:
don't worry I still like it that way..

You must be stubborn cheesy
Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by Stevengold(m): 12:27pm On Sep 03, 2018
Optionally:
See eh i dont understand what am i droping am on my way to work and u say i should drop it
please explain cos am confused

Lol � � �, I don't know understand everyone on this thread at all. Like you'll are under plateau spell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls Advice On Which To Buy Btw Tecno D5 And L3 / What Is Your Download Speed On Your Phone? / MTN 2H Code Still Working?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.