Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,483 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

"My Baby Daddy Is From Delta State" - Linda Ikeji Reveals - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Baby Daddy Is From Delta State" - Linda Ikeji Reveals (29738 Views)

Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be / Laura Ikeji Reveals How Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Made Her A Decent Woman / Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: "My Baby Daddy Is From Delta State" - Linda Ikeji Reveals by Efewestern: 9:27am On Sep 05, 2018
Konquest:

^^^^^^
^^^^^^
@Efewestern

Thanks for the clarification/info on the Itsekiri enclaves in Sapele. smiley
Just a quick one, are the Itsekiri in the enclaves classified as indigenes
of Sapele now, or are they just seen as settlers without indigeneship?

About the strong mixed heritage of Itsekiris with Urhobos - you are absolutely
right! Chief Nana Olomu, Prof. Itsay Sagay, Sam Amuka-Pemu [the Vanguard
Newspaper Group founder] are some of the Itsekiris that I know have Urhobo
mothers. Even Richard Mofe-Damijo who is paternally Urhobo has an Itsekiri
mother.

Thanks again.

They are classified as indigenes , they also have a counselor in their ward, but the main Sapele city or town is 100% Urhobo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Baby Daddy Is From Delta State" - Linda Ikeji Reveals by Konquest: 9:35am On Sep 05, 2018
Efewestern:

They are classified as indigenes , they also have a counselor in their ward, but the main Sapele city or town is 100% Urhobo.
^^^^^
^^^^^
Great - thanks for clearing that up!
Brilliant... very brilliant.
I've learned something NEW today!

Thanks again @Efewestern
Stay blessed. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song / Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend / BBNaija: Iyanya Wants Teddy A To Record Song With Him, Bisola Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.