Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

"Mini Me"- Hushpuppi Makes Mockery Of Fans Who Try Hard To Be Him (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Mini Me"- Hushpuppi Makes Mockery Of Fans Who Try Hard To Be Him (PHOTO) (2567 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi And Alex Kiss & Hug In Front Of Fans, Tobi's Mum Dances (Video) / Davido And Wizkid Slam A Fan Who Try To Cause Dispute Between Them (Photos) / "If They Say They Didn't See Me..."-hushpuppi Brags (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Mini Me"- Hushpuppi Makes Mockery Of Fans Who Try Hard To Be Him (PHOTO) by Gvicsocial: 2:16am On Sep 03, 2018
@gistvic.com

Ray Hushpuppi also called “Aja Puppi” a.k.a Aja 4, who is a Malaysian-base-Nigerian philanthropist and also best known for his luxurious lifestyle has gone over the internet to make mockery of fans who try hard to be like him.

In his recent post, he talks about how he met some people on a mobile application trying hard to be him yet, they hate him.

He considered give comments like "Mini me", "Hushpuppi son","Hushpuppi Junior" and "Hushpuppi Princess".

Gists via: http://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/mini-me-hushpuppi-makes-mockery-of-fans.html

See photos below:

Re: "Mini Me"- Hushpuppi Makes Mockery Of Fans Who Try Hard To Be Him (PHOTO) by Gvicsocial: 2:16am On Sep 03, 2018
cool
Re: "Mini Me"- Hushpuppi Makes Mockery Of Fans Who Try Hard To Be Him (PHOTO) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:33am On Sep 03, 2018
So funny we forgot to laugh! sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mini Me"- Hushpuppi Makes Mockery Of Fans Who Try Hard To Be Him (PHOTO) by Chicagoesontop: 3:01am On Sep 03, 2018
Very Soon I will change my moniker to Hushpuppi Mumu, let me see if you will come and beat me in my house !!

1 Like

Re: "Mini Me"- Hushpuppi Makes Mockery Of Fans Who Try Hard To Be Him (PHOTO) by emalek86(m): 5:23am On Sep 03, 2018
this guy just go to Gucci store and snap with clothes afterward return them
Re: "Mini Me"- Hushpuppi Makes Mockery Of Fans Who Try Hard To Be Him (PHOTO) by naijacentric(m): 6:53am On Sep 03, 2018
Dis gay yahoo man again
Re: "Mini Me"- Hushpuppi Makes Mockery Of Fans Who Try Hard To Be Him (PHOTO) by LaniXmen: 6:57am On Sep 03, 2018
Re: "Mini Me"- Hushpuppi Makes Mockery Of Fans Who Try Hard To Be Him (PHOTO) by falcon01: 7:53am On Sep 03, 2018
if you don hammer people go dey do all sort of nonsense to get your attention. pesin wey no been dey talk with you go upload your pics with the caption

"brother from another mother #fam #oneluv".

well fűck them.
Re: "Mini Me"- Hushpuppi Makes Mockery Of Fans Who Try Hard To Be Him (PHOTO) by Deckline(m): 8:36am On Sep 03, 2018
Lmao. This is very funny cry cry cry cry
Re: "Mini Me"- Hushpuppi Makes Mockery Of Fans Who Try Hard To Be Him (PHOTO) by newsynews: 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2018
When a man becomes too fashion conscious, he mistakenly slides into being gay.

Look at this clown's skinny jeans. Is he trying to show off his curves or what?

(1) (Reply)

Lady Collapses In Front Of Zenith Bank In Lagos (Photos) / Tayo Amokade, Ijebu Visit His Mum In Ilishon Remo,ogun State. Photos / Toyin Lawani Stirs The Internet With Racy Pictures, Fans Come For Her(graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.