Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day Reception - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day Reception (610 Views)

Nigerian lady strips to panties, Twitter users call her panties 'bag of rice' / Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day Reception by Chikach: 3:21am On Sep 03, 2018
HOUSTON, Texas - A Houston woman is going viral after she gave her wedding guests enough memories to last a lifetime during her reception.

Justin and Stephanie Payne, a couple who met eight years ago through mutual friends, were married on August 10 at Chateau Chrystale in the Westheimer area.

The wedding was nothing short of non-traditional. In fact, the bride wore two beautiful gowns: first, stunning the guests with a gold wedding gown, then entering the reception in a dazzling white floor-length dress. However, guests weren't prepared for later in the reception.

"I didn't want to get the traditional white gown, I actually wanted a red gown, red is both our favorite colors, so I said I'd find what I could find," Stephanie told Eyewitness News. "I think they weren't expecting that. I don't think they were expecting anything that happened... I wanted to be different and untraditional, but most weddings I've seen, they didn't do any dress changes."

Source & Watch Video http://techbo.xyz/bride-goes-viral-in-epic-wedding-reception-video/

Re: Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day Reception by orisa37: 5:17am On Sep 03, 2018
Fed up waiting.
Re: Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day Reception by Chikach: 7:47am On Sep 03, 2018
Funny couple oh

(1) (Reply)

"Come And Rent Advert Space On My Chest" - Lady Advertise Her Boobs / Sex Palava / Order For Any Kind Of Clothing Material At Cheaper Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.