Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars (24124 Views)

Lanre Shittu Motors Joins The League Of Vehicle Assemblers In Nigeria (VIDEO) / Evolution Of BUGATTI Hypercars From 2005 To 2019 In Pictures / Obi Okeke Buys Arnold Schwarzenegger's Bugatti For $2.5m (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars by ExpiredNigeria: 8:01am On Sep 03, 2018
If we no buy Bugatti wetin gain?
Re: Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars by Afonja007: 8:20am On Sep 03, 2018
Ejadike:
yes you can my Gee.. Just believe that you will. As for me, I'm getting a Bugatti next year by God's grace.
with contract from oil company or from the other one ?am saying it cus no member of this naira land can afford rolls roys not to talk bugati
Re: Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars by Lovelife433(m): 8:49am On Sep 03, 2018
Ejadike:
yes you can my Gee.. Just believe that you will. As for me, I'm getting a Bugatti next year by God's grace.
u and dat idiot are fools.
Re: Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars by Lovelife433(m): 8:51am On Sep 03, 2018
LyfeJennings:
Na wa o
Shey I go drive something like this for my life sha
Hmmmmm
God dey o
may be in d nest life not dis one. U can blame ur parent and poverty.
Re: Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars by fabuloz1(m): 8:56am On Sep 03, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:

My dear..

Infact it's a most to have MONEY.

Infact, it's a sin not to have money
Re: Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:01am On Sep 03, 2018
fabuloz1:
Infact, it's a sin not to have money
hahahaha
True talk bro..
Re: Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 03, 2018
izzy4shizzy:
What kind of car can you buy with the money currently in your bank account??

Me, I can buy a CAR-bin biscuit grin

I can afford CAR-BON-MONOXIDE
Re: Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:23am On Sep 03, 2018
ezenwajosh:

I can afford CAR-CARBON-MONOXIDE

Lol
Re: Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 03, 2018
post=70851889:
A car with the face of a human!

Correct machine.

It's good to have MONEY.

Codeine??
Re: Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars by Aldebaran(m): 11:51am On Sep 03, 2018
I love this Bugatti grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars by IchBinBrait(m): 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2018
Offpoint:
You guys should stop posting this kind of of cars on nairaland jor, this nairaland not billionaireLand... you don't know what the devil is pushing me to do whenever I see all these

hahahahha grin cheesy don't do G-plus oo

1 Like

Re: Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars by obafemee80(m): 1:13pm On Sep 03, 2018
sademola:
The article itself says it's old. It was unveiled 12th September, 2009.
So, what's the meaning of ".. .. .. may soon join the league...."
Pardon me if I'm missing something

See below

Automotive1:

But last year during an autoshow, Bugatti’s then-president revealed the four-door sedan was not dead and that a final decision would be made before the end of 2018.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars by LyfeJennings(m): 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
Lovelife433:
may be in d nest life not dis one. U can blame ur parent and poverty.

Lol. If only U know
Smh!!!
Re: Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars by Offpoint: 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2018
IchBinBrait:

hahahahha grin cheesy don't do G-plus oo
gringrin tell them to stop tempting person jorgrin
Re: Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars by Ejadike(m): 6:53pm On Sep 03, 2018
Lovelife433:
u and dat idiot are fools.
Well, it takes a bigger fool to identify a fool.
Re: Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars by Ejadike(m): 6:54pm On Sep 03, 2018
Afonja007:
with contract from oil company or from the other one ?am saying it cus no member of this naira land can afford rolls roys not to talk bugati
cos you can't doesn't mean I can't. I will get it next year and e go be like play.
Re: Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars by Ejadike(m): 6:55pm On Sep 03, 2018
Diso60090:

See them poor men gang na poor man prayer
E go be like play when I don finally buy am. Just watch out for my moniker
Re: Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars by Diso60090(m): 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2018
Ejadike:
E go be like play when I don finally buy am. Just watch out for my moniker

Na when cow begin chop fried meat?
Re: Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars by Ejadike(m): 12:14am On Sep 04, 2018
Diso60090:

Na when cow begin chop fried meat?
speak for yourself Mate, not for me. Peace
Re: Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars by cineasta(m): 4:42am On Sep 04, 2018
Wow that car is amazing, I am saving money to buy one grin cool
Re: Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars by Diso60090(m): 7:44am On Sep 04, 2018
Ejadike:
speak for yourself Mate, not for me. Peace

You are a muairair

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lincoln Unveils The Special-edition Continental With Suicide Doors. (PHOTOS) / 10 Interesting Things You Didn’t Know About Lamborghini / The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.