Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,669 members, 7,813,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Man Who Robbed With Toy Gun Caught In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Robbed With Toy Gun Caught In Lagos (27466 Views)

Suspected Thief Set Ablaze In Delta For Snatching Phone With Toy Gun (Graphic) / Robbed With Paycom Nigeria Pos. / 3 Men Who Gang-Rape Ladies With Toy Gun While Recording The Act In Ogun Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Robbed With Toy Gun Caught In Lagos by joeyswift(m): 10:30am On Sep 03, 2018
With the level of insecurity in Nigeria, u can be robbed with a banana and you won't know
Re: Man Who Robbed With Toy Gun Caught In Lagos by rhythyson: 10:31am On Sep 03, 2018
Dem for beat am with Toy iron nah

1 Like

Re: Man Who Robbed With Toy Gun Caught In Lagos by OhiOfIhima: 10:32am On Sep 03, 2018
anayolity:
Is that not Airforce1
Airforce1 na man made from Heaven.... He will always be 100km away from crime.... He is not just anyhow man, he is a Philanthropist..

1 Like

Re: Man Who Robbed With Toy Gun Caught In Lagos by Urchman27(m): 10:33am On Sep 03, 2018
Nightmareo07:
he is dirty Be is black He is ugly His hips are black. We know the tribe he is from. lipsrsealed

Na dem

1 Like

Re: Man Who Robbed With Toy Gun Caught In Lagos by AmazingELixir: 10:34am On Sep 03, 2018
Unemployment is driving young Nigerians to commit heinous crimes, while some take to the illegal migration others opt for yahoo plus and yet those that feel left out take to cultism and thuggery, others venture into kidnapping and armed robbery, some venture into pick pocketing and internet scamming...the faint hearted ones take to begging and street hawking just to survive.

WHO WILL SAVE AND SECURE THE FUTURE OF THE NIGERIA YOUTH!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Man Who Robbed With Toy Gun Caught In Lagos by chuksme(m): 10:34am On Sep 03, 2018
I CAN'T SEE ANY BODY COMPLAINING AND CONDEMNING ABOUT THE UNCLOTHING THE YOUNG MAN. IF IT IS WOMAN MATTER, YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN SEEING COMPLAINS AND CONDEMNATION UP AND DOWN.
Re: Man Who Robbed With Toy Gun Caught In Lagos by sweetlaw: 10:34am On Sep 03, 2018
this one na fine slay king ooooo

see his fine hairstyle.....

God save you say them no burn you
Re: Man Who Robbed With Toy Gun Caught In Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:36am On Sep 03, 2018
Crime doesn't pay.
Re: Man Who Robbed With Toy Gun Caught In Lagos by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 03, 2018
As you unclad him...Cut off the kokoro
Re: Man Who Robbed With Toy Gun Caught In Lagos by lezan(m): 10:39am On Sep 03, 2018
Fukafuka:
angry

You Na wicked soul o
Re: Man Who Robbed With Toy Gun Caught In Lagos by KosyJerry(m): 10:41am On Sep 03, 2018
Amuluonyenaego:
E NO EVEN GET CASSAVA

Cassava harvestor... I hail thee. Desperate search for cassava
Re: Man Who Robbed With Toy Gun Caught In Lagos by fortunechy(m): 10:42am On Sep 03, 2018
Village people
Re: Man Who Robbed With Toy Gun Caught In Lagos by 9jaown(m): 10:51am On Sep 03, 2018
JamaicanLove:
tongue

See him face like that guy face.

Re: Man Who Robbed With Toy Gun Caught In Lagos by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 03, 2018
[quote author=9jaown post=70860067][/quote]

Call me 0905121
Re: Man Who Robbed With Toy Gun Caught In Lagos by xty50(f): 10:56am On Sep 03, 2018
All this act of stripping criminals unclad does it add some self esteem to this people? So u can't beat him with his cloth on and hand him over to the police without stripping him or what?
Re: Man Who Robbed With Toy Gun Caught In Lagos by josielewa(m): 10:59am On Sep 03, 2018
Assassin101:
in essence, are you saying that's @HUNGERBAD?

I NO CALL HUNGERBAD OOOOO....ALAKOBA[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Man Who Robbed With Toy Gun Caught In Lagos by Greatzeus(m): 11:01am On Sep 03, 2018
JamaicanLove:
tongue

See him face like that guy face.
Wow shocked you wrote his name correctly, even in caplock this early morning,you must be obsessed with the guy. Unfortunately he might not notice your existence undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Who Robbed With Toy Gun Caught In Lagos by beejay501: 11:01am On Sep 03, 2018
chai okoko boys will never change
Re: Man Who Robbed With Toy Gun Caught In Lagos by Kingjames(m): 11:04am On Sep 03, 2018
I want to know the real substance in Marijuana, sensilimia, Indian hemp that triggers brain cells into committing crime

police should still issue more red card to him event at the point of death to deter others...

there is cry in crime

Re: Man Who Robbed With Toy Gun Caught In Lagos by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 03, 2018
Greatzeus:

Wow shocked you wrote his name correctly, even in caplock this early morning,you must be obsessed with the guy. Unfortunately he might not notice your existence undecided

Yeah, I know right? undecided

Now fvck off. tongue
Re: Man Who Robbed With Toy Gun Caught In Lagos by Weaponx: 11:12am On Sep 03, 2018
Re: Man Who Robbed With Toy Gun Caught In Lagos by daveblessed(m): 11:32am On Sep 03, 2018
kehinde2436:
May God save us all from evil souls.
Amin o...

Check my bio for how to get data (All networks) with DENT
Re: Man Who Robbed With Toy Gun Caught In Lagos by chikago1: 11:33am On Sep 03, 2018
Fukafuka:
angry
Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh my balls grin
Re: Man Who Robbed With Toy Gun Caught In Lagos by zolajpower: 11:34am On Sep 03, 2018
vault:

disgrace I thinkundecided....... although I don't buy that idea either

So he/they can be thoroughly disgraced and wont be able to escape .
Re: Man Who Robbed With Toy Gun Caught In Lagos by RebirthPhoenix(m): 11:43am On Sep 03, 2018
Op the only actual crime in your story is what you have done to our poor dear "English language"
Re: Man Who Robbed With Toy Gun Caught In Lagos by kaycee67: 12:01pm On Sep 03, 2018
this boy's of nowadays is becoming something else Similar things happens in my area last week. Click here to watch the video http://reallyjob.com/?invite=11381
Re: Man Who Robbed With Toy Gun Caught In Lagos by Rolandken(m): 12:03pm On Sep 03, 2018
vault:
na that toy gun scope dem go use beat Im life grin
To see his penis. People would take any opportunity to see another dude’s prick.
Re: Man Who Robbed With Toy Gun Caught In Lagos by Rolandken(m): 12:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
sirusX:
I still don't get the mentality of removing their clothes...
To see his penis. People would take any opportunity to see another dude’s prick.
Re: Man Who Robbed With Toy Gun Caught In Lagos by QuietHammer(m): 12:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
These stupid feminists aren't condemning him being stripped unclad o, let it be a female and they'll cry foul
Re: Man Who Robbed With Toy Gun Caught In Lagos by 9jaown(m): 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Call me 0905121

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Officers Caught On Camera Assaulting 2 Boys In Ebonyi (video) / Fulani Herdsmen Leader Murdered In Bayelsa / 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.