Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Members Kick As APGA Zones Presidency To The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Members Kick As APGA Zones Presidency To The North (12680 Views)

Breaking News: APC Zones Presidency To The South ( Photo) / APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune / Why PDP May Lose All Southern States If It Zones Presidency To North - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Members Kick As APGA Zones Presidency To The North by modath(f): 9:02am On Sep 03, 2018
Juliusmalema:

He doesn't but he should focus more on making sure apga fills all elective post in anambra and b strong in SE

That should be his first priority.

You are begging the question, does he owe Peter Obi/ PDP any loyalty ? The answer is No.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Members Kick As APGA Zones Presidency To The North by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 03, 2018
Omololu001:
so you don't want APGA to produce a presidential candidate because of PDP, so a presidential candidate from APGA does not deserve to win an election

Aboki ass lickers.

Am only interested in apga filling and consolidating on SE first.

1 Like

Re: Members Kick As APGA Zones Presidency To The North by Benekruku(m): 9:03am On Sep 03, 2018
Bracing up to welcome Atiku after his loss at PDP primaries.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members Kick As APGA Zones Presidency To The North by satowind(m): 9:03am On Sep 03, 2018
ojukwu will turn in his grave, bunch of f**ls

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Members Kick As APGA Zones Presidency To The North by Lordofthewest(m): 9:03am On Sep 03, 2018
So after all the noise making these people still bow to their northern lords

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Members Kick As APGA Zones Presidency To The North by Shukuakukobambi: 9:04am On Sep 03, 2018
Afam4eva:

What is Obiano's business with PDP. Is he a member of PDP?

What did you mean by this post below? Did you imagine he was PDP when posting that?

Afam4eva:
if APGA goes one with what it's doing then PDP will definitely lose the presidency to APC. APGA is about to break the back of PDP because most APGA supporters, also support PDP. So, the SE that should have been atleast 90% for PDP will probably split into PDP and APGA. it's even worse if APGA fields a poplar northerner like Kwakwaso, Atiku or Sule Lamido, depending on which oof them fail to clinch the PDP ticket.

1 Like

Re: Members Kick As APGA Zones Presidency To The North by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 03, 2018
modath:

You are begging the question, does he owe Peter Obi/ PDP any loyalty ? The answer is No.

Pls face SW.
Re: Members Kick As APGA Zones Presidency To The North by papalsbuIl: 9:08am On Sep 03, 2018
afam4eva
I'm ashamed of you that even as an Igbo man you don't know how SE plays politics.

97% of igbos want Buhari out and they know that their only chance is pdp

you think igbos are fool

we know that apga whether northerner or not is not going anywhere
have you forgotten that Ojukwu lost with the same apga?
and you know who's Ojukwu to igbos

once again I'm ashamed of you

there's no tactics by apc or even Obiano that will split SE votes

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Members Kick As APGA Zones Presidency To The North by modath(f): 9:08am On Sep 03, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Pls face SW.

That's what we are doing by standing firm behind our son & not wavering back & forth behind multiple featherweight candidates cos of an irrational hate for someone. smiley

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Members Kick As APGA Zones Presidency To The North by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 03, 2018
dukie25:

I disagree with you. You're assuming the electorates are stupid. A lot that would vote APGA in governorship election wouldn't necessarily vote APGA in presidential election.
he is right oga. Many people are addicted to party and not contestant. And if they should filled in a popular Northerner, then PDP die finish be that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members Kick As APGA Zones Presidency To The North by papalsbuIl: 9:10am On Sep 03, 2018
[s]
modath:

That's what we are doing by standing firm behind our son & not wavering back & forth behind multiple featherweight candidates cos of an irrational hate for someone. smiley
[/s]
shatap
go and sell gift card cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Members Kick As APGA Zones Presidency To The North by seguntijan(m): 9:10am On Sep 03, 2018
Buhari they all know.
WHAT PROMINENTS NIGERIANS SAY ABOUT BUHARI

“The army after toppling our democratic regime have no option but to install Buhari as head of state so as to avoid credibility problems, especially in the sight of the international community because of his being an epitome of integrity."
- SHAGARI.

“There are only 2 honest & reliable Nigerians. Myself & Buhari. All what PDP is saying of Buhari being fundamentalist is mere hot lies. They just fear, let‘s go to jail “
– OBJ

General Muhammadu Buhari as a member of the Supreme Military Council and as Head of NNPC was by nature taciturn and introvert. But he took any work that was given to him very seriously. He is reliable as he is hardworking and honest, his path of moral probity and rectitude” Incorruptible
– President Olusegun Obasango , in his book, “Not My Will”.

“Buhari was a big brother & a father to some extent that mean nothing in life & to the nation always other than good. So, I fear no harm from him.“
– LATE YAR‘ADUA.

“Buhari was honest & sincere in all his conduct that perhaps, only very few Nigerians could match in integrity.“
–GEN. ABDUSSALAM

“Gen. Muhammadu Buhari was a true patriot, respected former head of state & elder statesman & a nationalist.“
-PRESIDENT JONATHAN.

“I have realized our collective mistake in over-throwing you. I have seen the terrible damage which our inaction caused to the Nigerian psyche. I am most sorry. Please, come and do what is best known about you. Patriotic service to the nation.“
–LATE ABACHA (PTF inaugural speech).

“If Buhari quit PTF job as he promises & as we knew him to mean his words, all along, I support the idea of scrapping PTF as no one else can do the job as him.“ –IBB

I respect Buhari. He was my Boss.He was an honorable man. And I can say this anywhere”.
-General Ibrahim Babangida.

“As a member PDP BOT, I decided personally to donate the #5,000,000 to Buhari‘s campaign organization because of my firm believe in his ability to right all the nation wrongs-
ALH. ISIYAKU IBRAHIM.

“Buhari is as clean as the book I am holding”
~ Alhaji Isiaku Ibrahim, a Member of PDP Board of Trustees @ a Book launch in Kaduna

“The issue of Gen. The Buhari‘s presidency was always being derided by the criminals who looted the nation to stupor by embarking upon a campaign of calumny so as to smear his name with a view to denying Nigerians having a leader who can improve their lots.“
–PROF. DAVID WEST.

“If the truth must be said, Buhari remain the only real threat to PDP wither he runs for the presidency or not due to his wider followership among the masses that now hit the elite circle.“
-SEN. MAKARFI.

***Kindly share this if really you believed in NEW Nigeria & that another Nigeria is possible***

Copied

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Members Kick As APGA Zones Presidency To The North by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 03, 2018
modath:

Ok
Re: Members Kick As APGA Zones Presidency To The North by semyman: 9:12am On Sep 03, 2018
So tell me what is Buhari's offence then, if you guys are not better ass lickers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members Kick As APGA Zones Presidency To The North by dukie25: 9:13am On Sep 03, 2018
IntrovertedK:
he is right oga. Many people are addicted to party and not contestant. And if they should filled in a popular Northerner, then PDP die finish be that.
If you check the pattern of last election, you'd conclude I am right. For instance APC won the gubernatorial in Edo state but Jonathan trounced Buhari in the presidential.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Members Kick As APGA Zones Presidency To The North by ClassiqLegend(m): 9:18am On Sep 03, 2018
Ahaha so apga still dey exist?i no know oo,jst passing by coolAhaha so apga still dey exist?i no know oo,jst passing by

1 Like

Re: Members Kick As APGA Zones Presidency To The North by Shukuakukobambi: 9:19am On Sep 03, 2018
dukie25:

If you check the pattern of last election, you'd conclude I am right. For instance APC won the gubernatorial in Edo state but Jonathan trounced Buhari in the presidential.

Those two elections were 2 years apart. Governorship in 2013 and presidency in 2015. Stop comparing both

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members Kick As APGA Zones Presidency To The North by MrPolitics: 9:20am On Sep 03, 2018
Afam4eva:
if APGA goes one with what it's doing then PDP will definitely lose the presidency to APC. APGA is about to break the back of PDP because most APGA supporters, also support PDP. So, the SE that should have been atleast 90% for PDP will probably split into PDP and APGA. it's even worse if APGA fields a poplar northerner like Kwakwaso, Atiku or Sule Lamido, depending on which oof them fail to clinch the PDP ticket.

Lol even when Ojukwu himself contested under APGA in 2003, the SE voted massively for PDP.
Many people there are also aware that APGA isn't national enough yet.
And even Obiano is overrating the election results in Anambra to think it can be reciprocated across the SE.
Re: Members Kick As APGA Zones Presidency To The North by Allee90: 9:22am On Sep 03, 2018
The Illiterates in this country are holding us to ransom. Why always Almajiris? Are we Igbos also slaves to these bastards
Re: Members Kick As APGA Zones Presidency To The North by Coolgent(m): 9:28am On Sep 03, 2018
APGA Is a branch of APC

3 Likes

Re: Members Kick As APGA Zones Presidency To The North by dukie25: 9:29am On Sep 03, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Those two elections were 2 years apart. Governorship in 2013 and presidency in 2015. Stop comparing both

You unwittingly validated my point. Lol
Re: Members Kick As APGA Zones Presidency To The North by Shukuakukobambi: 9:32am On Sep 03, 2018
dukie25:

You unwittingly validated my point. Lol

No I didn't. Your point is invalid as the said elections were 2 years apart

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members Kick As APGA Zones Presidency To The North by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 03, 2018
Juliusmalema:
This game Obiano is trying to play will back fire on him....

Obiano should stare clear of APC........unless he wants to end his political future in Anambra state.
And you think the he has time for Nigeria politiking? His kinsmen "Agulerians" begged him to contest for governor and even sponsored his election if not he has no Joy.
Your "take" on him and his future political career is not valid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members Kick As APGA Zones Presidency To The North by contigiency(m): 9:55am On Sep 03, 2018
I have always known that this noise about maginalsation against the igbo is about playing politics and an indirect attack on buhari. If not, how come PDP set up a committee on zoning of political office come next year and the same presidency was zoned to the North even with Ekweremadu as the chairman of the committee, and everybody are comfortable with it and no one is talking about that.

Now APGA a pan Igbo political party has zoned it's presidency to the North, and everybody is comfortable including our darling PDP surbsidiary called ohanaeze. they did not feel we can get a good hand in the region among the Igbos. And In this case, restructuring and maginalisation is a non issue.

This reminds me the other day a newspaper editorial gossiped and quoted saraki where he insinuated that Tinubu is supporting buhari so that he may take over from him come 2023. Alas! heaven was let lose. My people in their usual unwise manner, became outraged. Why would buhari think of that? He must explain, and stuffs like that.

As an Igbo man, I wonder why my people have thrown their wisdom to the dust bin. Did they forget this is politics, where you negotiate your interest. or do they think that buhari and hausas are not wise in politics to know that if you scratch my back, I will scratch your own in return. If they think that they know it all, then I will remind them that, when a little boy dances the dance of surugede, he stops to look, how swift his legs and waist moves to the rhythm of the drums, he will not know that the old men sitting in the square, in waist pain, nodding to the same rythm were once swifter than him.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Members Kick As APGA Zones Presidency To The North by senatordave1(m): 9:57am On Sep 03, 2018
MrPolitics:

Lol even when Ojukwu himself contested under APGA in 2003, the SE voted massively for PDP.
Many people there are also aware that APGA isn't national enough yet.
And even Obiano is overrating the election results in Anambra to think it can be reciprocated across the SE.
Yes but he got a large chunk of votes in the east dividing the votes.it didnt matter because pdp were the dominant party while others were regional so it didnt matter.but with this repeating next year,pdp will suffer it.apga doesnt need to win pdp but t eat into pdp's votes in the east killing pdp chances.apga may even win pdp in anambra.
Anyway i predicted this when apga announced their decision two years ago.it will even get worse if apga fields a south easterner and a northern running mate.apga can even divide votes in nasarawa and taraba where are strong.

1 Like

Re: Members Kick As APGA Zones Presidency To The North by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 03, 2018
GavelSlam:
Calm down and vote Hausa Fulani.

grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Members Kick As APGA Zones Presidency To The North by senatordave1(m): 10:03am On Sep 03, 2018
Coolgent:
APGA Is a branch of APC
But it used to be a branch of pdp in 2011 and 2015 so its ok to change.with what happened in 2015 where pdp took advantage of endorsing gej to rig the legislative polls,apga has sworn never to endorse pdp plus the beef with obi.i knew that from what happened in the anambra polls and obiano/buhari dalliance,i knew apga will make moves to favour buhari.
Something tells me obiano or umeh will be president in 2023

1 Like

Re: Members Kick As APGA Zones Presidency To The North by arsenal33: 10:05am On Sep 03, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:
I've been suspecting that Obiano has a deal with Buhari and APC. His sudden trip to join Buhari in China is ominous and now APGA is Fielding a presidential candidate from the north in an election PDP needs all the Southern votes they can get!!

Something is definitely up
Smart of Obiano to avoid PDP...What have they done for SE in 19years?

2 Likes

Re: Members Kick As APGA Zones Presidency To The North by senatordave1(m): 10:06am On Sep 03, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Am only interested in apga filling and consolidating on SE first.
They have been doing that over the years.this is another way of doing that by spreading their reach wider
Re: Members Kick As APGA Zones Presidency To The North by senatordave1(m): 10:08am On Sep 03, 2018
arsenal33:
Smart of Obiano to avoid PDP...What have they done for SE in 19years?
Apc has done more for the east than pdp ever did.since the pdp/apga alliance didnt work,let them try apc which looks more benefitting
Re: Members Kick As APGA Zones Presidency To The North by senatordave1(m): 10:15am On Sep 03, 2018
dukie25:

It was only in 2011 that gej trounced buhari in edo,buhari got less than 50000 votes.in the 2015 polls,buhari traild by less than 80,000 votes garnering over 30%.that wasnt a trouncing but narrow escape.infact in a larger and strategic sense,it was a victory for buhari.
Whether you like it or not,most voters are not enlightened and vote en masse,they hardly differentiate.where a party is popular,it will always get large votes whether it wins or not.expect apga to rival pdp in anambra,imo and abia.this are states that give pdp its highest votez in the east and any reduction in the expected bloc votes is a disaster

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members Kick As APGA Zones Presidency To The North by GODISGREAT123: 10:20am On Sep 03, 2018
contigiency:
I have always known that this noise about maginalsation against the igbo is about playing politics and an indirect attack on buhari. If not, how come PDP set up a committee on zoning of political office come next year and the same presidency was zoned to the North even with Ekweremadu as the chairman of the committee, and everybody are comfortable with it and no one is talking about that.

Now APGA a pan Igbo political party has zoned it's presidency to the North, and everybody is comfortable including our darling PDP surbsidiary called ohanaeze. they did not feel we can get a good hand in the region among the Igbos. And In this case, restructuring and maginalisation is a non issue.

This reminds me the other day a newspaper editorial gossiped and quoted saraki where he insinuated that Tinubu is supporting buhari so that he may take over from him come 2023. Alas! heaven was let lose. My people in their usual unwise manner, became outraged. Why would buhari think of that? He must explain, and stuffs like that.

As an Igbo man, I wonder why my people have thrown their wisdom to the dust bin. Did they forget this is politics, where you negotiate your interest. or do they think that buhari and hausas are not wise in politics to know that if you scratch my back, I will scratch your own in return. If they think that they know it all, then I will remind them that, when a little boy dances the dance of surugede, he stops to look, how swift his legs and waist moves to the rhythm of the drums, he will not know that the old men sitting in the square, in waist pain, nodding to the same rythm were once swifter than him.

They are not 'non issues'. We are presently talking about 2019 elections and APGA shall field a candidate. Restructuring is still on the table but as you are negotiating for that, you are also working on other possibilities.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers APC: Supreme Court To Rule On Three Other Pending Appeals / Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server / Nigerian Army Debunks Report On Distribution Of Ramadan Packages By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.