Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Passenger Protests Half Naked In Middle Of Busy Road In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Passenger Protests Half Naked In Middle Of Busy Road In Lagos (648 Views)

ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East / Ugandan Couple Who Had Sex On A Busy Road Sentenced To 30 Months Imprisonment / Unclad Passenger Sits In Middle Of Road In Lagos To Protest Arrest Of Bus Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Passenger Protests Half Naked In Middle Of Busy Road In Lagos by infonnews5: 9:54am On Sep 03, 2018
A passenger of a bus (naked) in the middle of the road protesting police traffic warden arrest of the driver of the bus (left) for alleged disobedience to a traffic light at the Abule-Egba expressway intersection in Lagos, on weekend.

source:https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/4012/passenger-protests-half-naked-in-middle-of-busy-road-in-lagos#latest

Re: Passenger Protests Half Naked In Middle Of Busy Road In Lagos by SenorFax(m): 9:58am On Sep 03, 2018
Am average Lagosian is psychologically unbalance.

Argue with your phone.
Re: Passenger Protests Half Naked In Middle Of Busy Road In Lagos by Infonews2: 9:59am On Sep 03, 2018
lol burst my head
SenorFax:

Argue with your phone.
Re: Passenger Protests Half Naked In Middle Of Busy Road In Lagos by henrybomb(m): 10:13am On Sep 03, 2018
SenorFax:

Argue with your phone.
you are so right
Re: Passenger Protests Half Naked In Middle Of Busy Road In Lagos by Bluezy13(m): 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2018
SenorFax:

Argue with your phone.

Hmmm...
Re: Passenger Protests Half Naked In Middle Of Busy Road In Lagos by Auladimeji(m): 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2018
SenorFax:

Argue with your phone.

Re: Passenger Protests Half Naked In Middle Of Busy Road In Lagos by adamsoghene: 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
Lagos is one of the worst place to stay in Nigeria; I am still regretting how I spent over 30yrs of my life over there but I can't stop reverencing God for total relocation. Most people in Lagos are more than me tally sick.
Re: Passenger Protests Half Naked In Middle Of Busy Road In Lagos by infonnews5: 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2018
sad sad sad
adamsoghene:
Lagos is one of the worst place to stay in Nigeria; I am still regretting how I spent over 30yrs of my life over there but I can't stop reverencing God for total relocation. Most people in Lagos are more than me tally sick.

(1) (Reply)

How Unknown Man Raped Blind Woman, Impregnated And Infected Her With HIV[PHOTOS] / Nigerian Lady Shares Her Experience After Seeing Jesus Face To Face / Lady Beaten By Her Former Lover After Being Caught With Another Man (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.