Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East (35089 Views)

Italian Kills Nigerian Wife For Filing For Divorce After Three-Year Marriage / Unrepentant Indian Serial Rapist Hacked To Death By 200 Women In Revenge Attack / Italian Man Kills Nigerian Prostitute Over Poor Performance (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by sonofElElyon: 8:24pm On May 13, 2022
The Islamic State (IS) group has published a video that shows the execution of about 20 Christian civilians in northeast Nigeria’s Borno State, BBC reported.

One of the masked militants who spoke in Hausa language during the execution said it was to avenge the killing of the group’s leaders in the Middle East earlier in 2022.

The video was published on an IS-linked news outlet and shows three groups of captives in civilian clothes.

The time of the video and location of execution is however unknown. Nigerian authorities are also yet to speak on the video. Its authenticity, however, was confirmed by SITE Intelligence.

IS leader Abu Ibrahim al-Hashimi al-Qurashi died in February during a brazen nighttime airborne raid carried out by the United States special forces in northwestern Syria.

The operation, in which Kurdish forces also took part, was conducted in the Idlib region where his better-known predecessor Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was killed in a similar raid in 2019.

Qurashi, who was also known as Amir Mohammed Said Abd al-Rahman al-Mawla, replaced Baghdadi after his death in a US raid in October 2019, and had a reputation for brutality.

The IS militants operate in the Lake Chad region under the name Islamic State West Africa Province (ISWAP), along with another Islamist militant group, Boko Haram, have recently suffered huge losses as a result of attacks by a multi-national military force.

Boko Haram jihadist group in June 2021 confirmed the death of its chief Abubakar Shekau, who sources say died during infighting with the rival Islamic State-allied faction, according to a video message from its presumed new commander.

Shekau’s death has since caused a huge division amongst the ranks of Boko Haram with some of its commanders pleading loyalty to ISWAP.

This caused a major shift in Nigeria’s conflict, though Islamic State in West Africa Province or ISWAP has recently emerged as the dominant force in the more than decade-long Islamist insurgency in the country’s northeast.

The conflict has claimed the lives of thousands and displaced millions of residents who are taking refuge in IDP camps.

Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari in mid-2021 ordered an improved military action against the terrorist which has led to hundreds of terrorists surrendering, according to the army.

The repentant terrorists are enrolled in Nigeria’s rehabilitation and deradicalisation and reintegration programmes.

Borno state Governor Babagana Zulum during the visit of UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres visit to Nigeria said at least 40,000 Boko Haram fighters and their families have surrendered to authorities since 2021 after the death of Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau.

https://guardian.ng/news/is-release-video-showing-revenge-execution-of-nigerians/

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by Thompz43(m): 9:15pm On May 13, 2022
The land is full of blood, they should just used Nigeria politicians as an example make we see something...

FTC finally, that's a sign of good things
What's the reward?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by godofuck231: 9:24pm On May 13, 2022
The next coming president needs to constitute a special activities division under the NSA only answerable to the president and senate committee on defence , this guys should be eliminated quietly, erased and the case classified

154 Likes 12 Shares

Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by NwaNimo1(m): 8:04pm On May 14, 2022
We need to split - let those sharia states go their way!

[img]https:///media/5-14-2022/GNi-am.gif[/img]

105 Likes

Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by SegunBABA007(m): 8:04pm On May 14, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by Built2last: 8:05pm On May 14, 2022
Nigeria is gone

10 Likes

Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by treesun: 8:05pm On May 14, 2022

9 Likes

Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by Bbbwings: 8:05pm On May 14, 2022
Religion of piss strikes again. They're a confused lot.

Zamfara and Abuja imams are on opposing sides of whether it is permissible to kill blasphemers.
Since the Abuja imam ranks above zamfara, I think he is telling the truth.

There is ethnic cleansing of Christians all over the north.

https://www.heritage.org/africa/commentary/the-horrific-killing-christians-nigeria

https://mobile.twitter.com/davidhundeyin/status/1385185274213376000

Christians wake up. Read about the bravery of Christians in Central African Republic.

I don talk my own.

NB.
48 hours has gone by the Sultan of Sokoto the head of all Muslims hasn't issued a statement.

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by Houseofglam7(f): 8:05pm On May 14, 2022
Wtf
Oh jeez

1 Like

Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by Vyzz: 8:05pm On May 14, 2022

Let me confirm what I read....

Northern Muslims killed Nigerian Christians over a war and killing in the middle east which is a far away land that doesn't even concern them in anyway right?...

Shebi I read am well?..

Because I no wan believe the obvious

67 Likes

Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by John389(m): 8:05pm On May 14, 2022
Nigerian Christians Wake Up Before These Jihadists Finish You

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by Ovo200: 8:06pm On May 14, 2022
Everyone is seeing what the Muslims are doing now oooo

When Israel start with them now, they will be crying victim.

I always dey tell people should Christianity allow for violence Muslim can never do what they are doing, they are all bloody cowards.

Make una save this message for reference purpose oooo
WHEN ISRAEL START WITH THE PALESTINIANS WE DON'T WANT TO HEAR #JUSTICE FOR PALESTINIANS OOOK
FACE THE PERSON THAT UNDERSTANDS YOUR LANGUAGE BETTER.

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by RedChiefPriest: 8:06pm On May 14, 2022
No difference between them or northern Muslims or southern Muslims or Dubai Muslims or Saudi Muslims.
They all follow the commandments of allah and Muhammed.
They all believe in killing and will do it

When Christians are ready to start distributing axe and guns to defend themselves abeg hit me up.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by AFRICANJAMAICA: 8:06pm On May 14, 2022
Religion of piss..
An average Muslim have at least 500 murderous spirit, residing in him or her..
Both educated and non educated..

ISLAM_BAD

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by dvkot(m): 8:06pm On May 14, 2022
Any Muslim that is indifferent about what happened to Deborah or any Muslim that tried to justify the act bey saying she crossed a red-line or any of those stuff is a closet terrorist and is capable of doing this atrocities that the ISWAP did, they just dont want to say it. All hause/fulani Muslim are terrorist period!

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by Noblesh: 8:07pm On May 14, 2022
Wow
Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by ATEAMS: 8:07pm On May 14, 2022
Not again
Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by Bosenan: 8:07pm On May 14, 2022
e
Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by Olarewajutv: 8:07pm On May 14, 2022
Jesus
Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by Enwhen(m): 8:07pm On May 14, 2022
ISLAM IS CRIME , ISLAMIC IS TERRORISTS

16 Likes

Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by EddyNumerouno(m): 8:07pm On May 14, 2022
Islam should be outlawed.
Over here in England, three quarters of the best people you meet are are Muslim. My friend has an added clause…..so far they remain the minority

11 Likes

Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by Mindlog: 8:07pm On May 14, 2022
Sad.
Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by Guyman02: 8:07pm On May 14, 2022
Don't give them the publicity they desire for killing innocent people

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by Emmastan291: 8:07pm On May 14, 2022
Muslims and Christians are like two parallel entities.

Something that happened in the Middle East,they had to kill Nigerian Christians because of it...

Tufiakwa

15 Likes

Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by JoeEeL(m): 8:08pm On May 14, 2022
I ALMOST WANT TO SAY I HATE ISLAM.

But I restrain and this is solely with respect to my Yoruba muslim brothers. sad

But I'm becoming seriously gutted. I love IPOB very passionately. Because if not for them, the docile act of the remaining southerners would have let all of us be run over.

26 Likes

Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by noble2faith(m): 8:08pm On May 14, 2022
Hmmm.. I am speechless

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by fineboynl(m): 8:08pm On May 14, 2022
..I see war coming. There might not be 2023 election.

It will be southern Nigeria against the Northern Nigeria.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by KEVIND: 8:08pm On May 14, 2022
BBC will never make a documentary on the killings of Christians in Nigeria. They'll rather go after those who try to protect themselves against the rampaging murderers & jihadist in Nigeria.

26 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Notorious Armed Robbers Captured With Dangerous Weapons & Charms By Police (pix) / Jukum And TIV Communities Clash In Benue This Morning (Graphic Photos) / ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.