Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,594 members, 7,850,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

'Imo People Will Miss Me' – Okorocha Rochas - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Imo People Will Miss Me' – Okorocha Rochas (10853 Views)

2023: I Will Persuade Tinubu To Step Down For Me - Okorocha / Stop Blackmailing Me, Okorocha Tells Ihedioha / El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Imo People Will Miss Me' – Okorocha Rochas by Nwambaise: 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2018
FortifiedCity:
sad

You did well on charting new roads Rochas. I give that to you.

But hey you are still a clown generally

All the roads he did have gone bad. All.
Re: 'Imo People Will Miss Me' – Okorocha Rochas by supereagle(m): 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2018
DonMilano:
Thunder fire you sir (in a polite tone).
Rather, you will miss our state money!
He grabbed more than any governor before him.
Re: 'Imo People Will Miss Me' – Okorocha Rochas by supereagle(m): 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2018
Nwambaise:

All the roads he did have gone bad. All.

Thanks for good observation. He came, He grabbed more than any governor before him and destroyed existing good infrastructures.

1 Like

Re: 'Imo People Will Miss Me' – Okorocha Rochas by ofwest47(m): 12:12pm On Sep 03, 2018
Wailers and haters continue with your idiosyncrasy till Richard Okorocha takes over from Buhari comes 2023.
Re: 'Imo People Will Miss Me' – Okorocha Rochas by daveblessed(m): 12:17pm On Sep 03, 2018
See wetin codeine diet don cos....

Meanwhile
Check my bio for how to get free data (All networks) with DENT
Re: 'Imo People Will Miss Me' – Okorocha Rochas by begge: 12:27pm On Sep 03, 2018
For zuma statue you waste tax payer
Re: 'Imo People Will Miss Me' – Okorocha Rochas by Almunjid(m): 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
The Only language we understand in Imo state is '' Senator Samuel Anyanwu for Governor''

Sam Daddy 2019

Reporting live from Gamboru Ngala, Borno North grin
Guy, wetin carry u go there na? Death dey sleep u won go wake am. Lol
Re: 'Imo People Will Miss Me' – Okorocha Rochas by EKELEONU(m): 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
Okorocha was one of the first set of smart politicians that beileved in APC and returned hope of leadership to the Igbos. The good result of this positive decision is obvious.

No one can take that away from him.

Hate or love, Rochas is one of the forerunners for the Igbos.

If u are not blind, i guess u just said dis for saying sake. Imo that looks like war torn zone at the moment
Re: 'Imo People Will Miss Me' – Okorocha Rochas by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:49pm On Sep 03, 2018
Almunjid:

Guy, wetin carry u go there na? Death dey sleep u won go wake am. Lol

lol naa work oh my brother grin grin
Re: 'Imo People Will Miss Me' – Okorocha Rochas by Almunjid(m): 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

lol naa work oh my brother grin grin
Na government transfer u? if na so, ur Oga no like u at all. lol
Re: 'Imo People Will Miss Me' – Okorocha Rochas by 2016v2017: 1:21pm On Sep 03, 2018
jonathanOz:
Only your statues will miss you
Re: 'Imo People Will Miss Me' – Okorocha Rochas by Amara080(f): 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2018
You would've contest for the next election, ole

1 Like

Re: 'Imo People Will Miss Me' – Okorocha Rochas by 2016v2017: 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2018
dykedarlyn:
See looter talking
Re: 'Imo People Will Miss Me' – Okorocha Rochas by Onyenna(m): 1:24pm On Sep 03, 2018
Leopantro:
i will miss this

We all gon miss this......

Re: 'Imo People Will Miss Me' – Okorocha Rochas by mechanics(m): 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2018
Lolz, am sure he's warming up for senate.
Re: 'Imo People Will Miss Me' – Okorocha Rochas by Kellydrive1: 1:39pm On Sep 03, 2018
Re: 'Imo People Will Miss Me' – Okorocha Rochas by Nwaoma14(f): 1:43pm On Sep 03, 2018
We are not going to miss u nada
Re: 'Imo People Will Miss Me' – Okorocha Rochas by Turantula(m): 2:17pm On Sep 03, 2018
Osogbo weed is bad
Re: 'Imo People Will Miss Me' – Okorocha Rochas by Turantula(m): 2:19pm On Sep 03, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
Okorocha was one of the first set of smart politicians that beileved in APC and returned hope of leadership to the Igbos. The good result of this positive decision is obvious.

Just like Bobrisky is one of the fore runners for Afonja
Re: 'Imo People Will Miss Me' – Okorocha Rochas by Phygo(m): 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
The Only language we understand in Imo state is '' Senator Samuel Anyanwu for Governor''

Sam Daddy 2019

Reporting live from Gamboru Ngala, Borno North

grin

Re: 'Imo People Will Miss Me' – Okorocha Rochas by mbos: 3:32pm On Sep 03, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

For okoro hausas

igbos dont need presidency but freedom in Biafra

get that into your empty skull ones more
Re: 'Imo People Will Miss Me' – Okorocha Rochas by SEONaijaExpert: 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2018
mbos:

For okoro hausas

igbos dont need presidency but freedom in Biafra

get that into your empty skull ones more

Freedom like this one

Re: 'Imo People Will Miss Me' – Okorocha Rochas by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:39pm On Sep 03, 2018
[quote author=Phygo post=70868125][/quote]

I hedioha grin grin grin grin grin should go the Imo state house of Assembly
Re: 'Imo People Will Miss Me' – Okorocha Rochas by mbos: 3:40pm On Sep 03, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

When they're clueless like the so-called leader they lick his feet, they resolve to insulting people.

u are not an igbo man, so your opinion to worthless, senseless as well as lifeless
Re: 'Imo People Will Miss Me' – Okorocha Rochas by mbos: 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

Freedom like this one

greetings for the living and not for the lifeless leading the whole zogeria from poverty to penury. Like Your Hero okoroawusa has done in Imo by destrying all urban and rural markets and biz plazas

zombi
Re: 'Imo People Will Miss Me' – Okorocha Rochas by SEONaijaExpert: 3:50pm On Sep 03, 2018
mbos:

greetings for the living and not for the lifeless leading the whole zogeria from poverty to penury. Like Your Hero okoroawusa has done in Imo by destrying all urban and rural markets and biz plazas

zombi
It's funny that's your definition of freedom, licking your fellow man's feet.
Re: 'Imo People Will Miss Me' – Okorocha Rochas by mbos: 3:55pm On Sep 03, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

It's funny that's your definition of freedom, licking your fellow man's feet.

he is licking feet of the living not your lifeless presidents feet which you Zombis as licking lick that of a corpse
Re: 'Imo People Will Miss Me' – Okorocha Rochas by SEONaijaExpert: 4:00pm On Sep 03, 2018
mbos:

he is licking feet of the living not your lifeless presidents feet which you Zombis as licking lick that of a corpse
You're just one of the brainwashed freedom slavery soldiers
Re: 'Imo People Will Miss Me' – Okorocha Rochas by mbos: 4:09pm On Sep 03, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

You're just one of the brainwashed freedom slavery soldiers

you have nothing to say

freedom is freedom
NOW NIGERIA HAS WON THE WORLD POVERTY CUP
BEATING INDIA BY 9 GOALS TO 1

we Biafran Dont like you period, go your way you people wont hear.

like pALESTINE AND iSRAEL
LIKE OIL AND WATER
MUCH AS YOU PEOPLE ARE DELAYING THE ACTUALIZATION OF BIAFRA YOU ARE AS WELL SENDING THE ZOOGERIA TO ITS GRAVE. THERE CANNOT BE ANY GROWTH IN A CAGED ZOO.

REFERENDUM OR NOTHING
Re: 'Imo People Will Miss Me' – Okorocha Rochas by ovanny15(f): 5:28pm On Sep 03, 2018
They will miss your clewless governing.
Re: 'Imo People Will Miss Me' – Okorocha Rochas by jumpmasta(m): 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Sam Daddy 2019

Reporting live from Gamboru Ngala, Borno North grin
Gamboru Ngala...mmmhhh...The home of 3Bn (main)..kum!!!to all the crack fighters there. You guys should maintain the tempo . Signed out from 22bde Dikwa���
Re: 'Imo People Will Miss Me' – Okorocha Rochas by honeyB2018: 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2018
They will miss you as the best statute moulding governor in the state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Moves To Rehabilitate Enugu Airport, Plans To Destroy Illegal Structures / Osinbajo Receives Brazilian Ambassador In Abuja (Photos) / Atiku: Nigerians Are Proud Of PDP's Records In 16 Years When Compared To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.