Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

2019: Saraki, Kwankwaso’s Ambitions Unsettle PDP - NewTelegraphOnline - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Saraki, Kwankwaso’s Ambitions Unsettle PDP - NewTelegraphOnline (13743 Views)

Why Atiku, Saraki, Kwankwaso Won’t Return To APC - Daily Trust / PDP Gives Return Tickets To Saraki, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal After Convention / I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Saraki, Kwankwaso’s Ambitions Unsettle PDP - NewTelegraphOnline by Pat081: 1:10pm On Sep 03, 2018
Dia film go sweet well
Re: 2019: Saraki, Kwankwaso’s Ambitions Unsettle PDP - NewTelegraphOnline by Olagray(m): 1:12pm On Sep 03, 2018
Hops55:
and who's going to pay for APC 55m form?

Exactly the same question I wanted to ask.
God bless ur intelligence bro, dnt mind him some pple are so dogmatic dat they cannot read beyond party's lines.
Re: 2019: Saraki, Kwankwaso’s Ambitions Unsettle PDP - NewTelegraphOnline by GSA01: 1:37pm On Sep 03, 2018
Truth be told, the way PDP will explode after the Primaries, i do not think it will be able to put its house together, before the General election, People like Markafi, Dankwanbo, Shakarau and Lamido are not really happy with the influx of Kwankwaso, Saraki and Atiku.. Because they where the ones that hold forth. when Ali Modu Sherrif was about destroying the Party. They feel that the Party structures have been hijacked from them.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Saraki, Kwankwaso’s Ambitions Unsettle PDP - NewTelegraphOnline by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2018
I hope these Clowns did not defect to PDP to destabilise it.
Re: 2019: Saraki, Kwankwaso’s Ambitions Unsettle PDP - NewTelegraphOnline by yerimastyle(m): 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2018
HungerBAD:
Unsettles indeed.

N12 Million of Nigerians tax payers money,earlier stolen by these criminals just wasted on the PDP like that. The PDP is the gathering of people who lack common sense to tell themselves the truth.

And the biggest lie anybody can say, is to lie to themselves. Which Presidency?who is qualified in this gathering of looting vultures wannabe Presidential candidates, that is really qualified to lead Nigeria?

APC won as a result of the coalition of Nigerians that got tired of how PDP was looting Nigeria. That Coalition is still standing today NATIONALLY.

NIgeria has lost faith in PDP a long time ago,and will never bring them to the center anymore. Buhari is not perfect, but the shoe of a Buhari, is better than any human the PDP has to offer.

That Sultan should also remember how he got there,and should not forget how the other one was deposed and banished for not being loyal.
You mean Nigerian money just wasting on the lifeless Gov
Re: 2019: Saraki, Kwankwaso’s Ambitions Unsettle PDP - NewTelegraphOnline by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 03, 2018
It will be in the PDP's and Nigeria's best interest to give Atiku the ticket.

Walahi Atiku as the presidential candidate of the PDP would set the stage for the 'last fight'. 80s pikins, are you with me?

Atiku (PDP) vs Buhari (APC) go be the highest last fight. For this fight, Atiku go be the 'actor' while Buhari is obviously the 'bozz'. And we all sabi say actor no dey lose last fight.
Re: 2019: Saraki, Kwankwaso’s Ambitions Unsettle PDP - NewTelegraphOnline by maasoap(m): 8:49pm On Sep 03, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
I hope these Clowns did not defect to PDP to destabilise it.

Jubilation over defection is over? Reality is setting in? Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Primaries: Aggrieved APC Senators Meet Buhari, President Vows Intervention / Constitution Review: National Assembly bow To Govs, Step Down LG Autonomy bill / EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant For Diezani Madueke As Extradition Proceedings Begin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.