Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) (31514 Views)

Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari With APC Governors / 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) / Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by chukwutope: 1:53pm On Sep 03, 2018
Chinese copy everyting ....even housa song 'n' dance

-Sum Ting Wong (Chinses philosopher)
Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by Sharpshooota: 1:53pm On Sep 03, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Why is this not 30 pages long already ??

Chinese man miming Hausa song , and dancing the way they do it in Hausa land

Lifeless indeed , Olobe people will die

Anything about Buhari is lifeless
Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by RevenGeMission: 1:53pm On Sep 03, 2018
So he can accept the greek trojan horse right ?? debt proper ?? grin grin
NOC1:
The did all this so that he can accept the Chinese gift. i hate any business deal involving Chinese government because you must always be at a loss. their terms and conditions are not well spelt out.
If not the International politics i will prefer entering into agreement with Russia than any other country.
Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by Hoodbilonia: 1:53pm On Sep 03, 2018
hian gi ah chowa shi tiwi kuwa shin
ha yin ba laba

u don hear whr china dey play hip pop for dia movie
na aboki kind of song na
dia music wit hausa music no diff
go play dia movies
hear d sound track
Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 03, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
The moniker above me needs to start praying for a Visa instead
90% of Nigerians are either raw illiterates or certified clowns
A visa changed my life
You need one in your life too
Where is
https://www.nairaland.com/nwaamaikpe ?
Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by RevenGeMission: 1:55pm On Sep 03, 2018
Yoruba / APC get banned more than anything else

But if you keep posting links in your signature or asking people to earn 20k , you are violating rule 9 and rule 18

Westaslave2:
MODS ar seriously persecuting me...wat did i do 4 u 2 ban me for almost a week.
because am nt yoruba ryt?
to earn more dan 20k a week online check my signature
Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by semyman: 1:55pm On Sep 03, 2018
Buhari is unequaled in popularity, integrity and love as the leading figure in Africa viva the world. argue with your ancestors

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by kunmiiii: 1:56pm On Sep 03, 2018
Opinionated:

Emeka take it easy O
Lmao....who offend am!

1 Like

Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 03, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

A visa changed my life

Tell them....they are hoping on PVC when 90% of illitrate Nigerians are almaijiris who will vote a Sudanese man impersonating buhari again and again....they think its about Nigeria again the whole thing is about FULANI SUPREMACY

SUDANESE ARE HOSTING SUPPORT AND NOW HAVE PVC TO VOTE IN NIGERIA COMING PRESIDETIAL ELECTION

SAME WITH NIGER REPUBLIC....they even have DOUBLE VOTERS CARD

While the Jon's back home are shouting GET UR PVC....

NIGERIA SHOULD BE DISSOLVED.....

NO MORE VOTING

1 Like

Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:57pm On Sep 03, 2018
Opinionated:

Emeka take it easy O
Ok
Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by tunary(m): 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
A visa changed my life
Convinced
Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by gift2xl: 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2018
That dude, is a Nigerian mans son from north that married a china woman. Buhari knows it, that's y he went there to visit.
Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by Pat081: 2:03pm On Sep 03, 2018
I know Bukola Saraki and Atiku fans will b crying over dis

1 Like

Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by Baroba(m): 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2018
Serious leaders spend maximum 2 days when visiting other nations, our own useless incompetent lot see it as a holiday.. sad..

1 Like

Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2018
For those shouting get ur PVC

The southerners werents even able to get registered

While SUDANESE AND NIGER REPUBLIC NOW HAVE DOUBLE VOTERS CARD

WE SAW IT EARLIER THEY SAID ITS OUR HATE FOR BUHARI

SUDANESE, NIGER REPUBLIC AND INEC HAS ALREADY HAD AN ARRANGEMENT TO VOTE COME 2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS

THEY THINK ITS STILL ABOUT NIGERIA..... ITS ABOUT FULANI SUPREMACY AND TAKING OVER LAND AND GOVERNMENTS

BUHARI DIED THEY BROUGHT OUT HIS IMPERSONATOR WHO SERVED UNDER BUHARI DURING HIS MILITARY REGIME, TOOK HIM TO LONDON FOR PLASTIC SURGERY TO MAKE UP BUHARI PHYSICAL FEATURES

SHOUTING U STILL BLV IN ONE NIGERIA

U ALL A GONNERS

WE WON'T BE VOTING ANYMORE

#BIAFREXIT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by Centcanada: 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2018
Lifeless goat with lifeless people. We will unseat you come 2019.
Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by budusky05(m): 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2018
Tell me why Atiku no go cry?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by kunmiiii: 2:09pm On Sep 03, 2018
BafanaBafana:
This Sai baba thing has now gone international.
This is a terrible time to be a Buhari hater because your daily life will be like the pix below.

At least do well na, u can't diagnose without prescription. Haba!!

1 Like

Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by Tomoyayi(m): 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2018
See as dem dey Lifeless like their visitor

1 Like

Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by iamdynamite(m): 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2018
you are just a retard..ode ni e sha
ezenwajosh:
For those shouting get ur PVC

The southerners werents even able to get registered

While SUDANESE AND NIGER REPUBLIC NOW HAVE DOUBLE VOTERS CARD

WE SAW IT EARLIER THEY SAID ITS OUR HATE FOR BUHARI

SUDANESE, NIGER REPUBLIC AND INEC HAS ALREADY HAD AN ARRANGEMENT TO VOTE COME 2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS

THEY THINK ITS STILL ABOUT NIGERIA..... ITS ABOUT FULANI SUPREMACY AND TAKING OVER LAND AND GOVERNMENTS

BUHARI DIED THEY BROUGHT OUT HIS IMPERSONATOR WHO SERVED UNDER BUHARI DURING HIS MILITARY REGIME, TOOK HIM TO LONDON FOR PLASTIC SURGERY TO MAKE UP BUHARI PHYSICAL FEATURES

SHOUTING U STILL BLV IN ONE NIGERIA

U ALL A GONNERS

WE WON'T BE VOTING ANYMORE

#BIAFREXIT

Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by lawrence35(m): 2:16pm On Sep 03, 2018
Our president is chopping life in China.

grin grin
Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by zion88th(m): 2:19pm On Sep 03, 2018
Opinionated:
That Nigeria's President Muhammadu Buhari is an international brand is no longer in doubt. People from different cultures and races seem enthralled by his aura.

Watch these Chinese guys entertaining the President and his entourage in China with an Hausa Song and dance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XuqJ1uqUS0

Idiots everywhere, which international brand, they are selling you people in your korokoro eye and you're here as dumb as ever praising them, do you think the chinese gives a Bleep about who buhari is, or what Nigeria stand for, they are here and doing all thisshii for their own gain

Chinese who wont even reply you ordinarily if you greet them - i really wish we can have some senses, i can promise you that this deal they'll sign here will do far more harm than good - thats chinese for you
Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by keryj(f): 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2018
Oh my dear mb, am sorry for wasting you away embarassed I know you deserve better cry
Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by Ugtunnel: 2:28pm On Sep 03, 2018
No Deceive yourself there, there mocking u. No believe there pretence because when u leave they will also call u lifeless
Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by win2kwire: 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2018
Good publicity stunt as they bleed Africa dry of resources, and grant bad loans.
At least the Chinese are still better than Indians and Lebanese who are just parasites bleeding the country while giving nothing back.
Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by Mikeparlo12(m): 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2018
Am sure Baba will love it. Chinese song is closer to Hausa song
Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by Worldola: 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2018
Which kind rubbish be this?
Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by OyinO: 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2018
I thought APC condemned Goodluck for travelling too much with Tax-Payers' money. These politicians are just taking turns to fool and loot us forever.
Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by 12345baba(m): 2:34pm On Sep 03, 2018
lifeless aura

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Sit-At-Home: Man Injured In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Policemen Chasing Yahoo Boy In Akute Injured Passersby / Moment Tinubu, Shettima Arrived At Inauguration Concert(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.