Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) (31518 Views)

Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari With APC Governors / 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) / Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2018
Illiteracy ,stupidity and laziness are nigeria speciality. Other african countries in china I'm making deals and contracts. Why nigerians government goes to china to listen to music and dance. As long as nigerians are ruling nigeria 1 billion years nigeria cannot develop. Federal republic of illiterates.
Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by objobj: 2:49pm On Sep 03, 2018
NOC1:
The did all this so that he can accept the Chinese gift. i hate any business deal involving Chinese government because you must always be at a loss. their terms and conditions are not well spelt out.
If not the International politics i will prefer entering into agreement with Russia than any other country.

Yes Russia. You can see ajaokuta steel company working
Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by objobj: 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2018
sufferNsmiling:
Illiteracy ,stupidity and laziness are nigeria speciality. Other african countries in china I'm making deals and contracts. Why nigerians government goes to china to listen to music and dance. As long as nigerians are ruling nigeria 1 billion years nigeria cannot develop. Federal republic of illiterates.

Allow person hear words jare.
Do you know how much China has invested in Nigeria since 2015? Billions
Do you know the construction work embarked upon by Chinese firms Nigeria? Billion naira worth
So is this the first time or first opportunity? You think Nigeria is like benin, to go, Angola etc?
Today after us dollar it's Chinese currency that we use in official transaction.

Baba relax Nigeria is on the right track
Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by BafanaBafana: 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2018
kunmiiii:

At least do well na, u can't diagnose without prescription. Haba!!
Thank you doctor.
One spoonful before and after reading news.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by candygist: 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

The moniker above me needs to start praying for a Visa instead

90% of Nigerians are either raw illiterates or certified clowns

A visa changed my life

You need one in your life too

Which country bro. Abeg I need update
Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by candygist: 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2018
NOC1:
The did all this so that he can accept the Chinese gift. i hate any business deal involving Chinese government because you must always be at a loss. their terms and conditions are not well spelt out.
If not the International politics i will prefer entering into agreement with Russia than any other country.

Who knows you ?
Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by Bullhari007(m): 3:00pm On Sep 03, 2018
this lifeless Otondo never finish Chinko Owambe
Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by dukecharles(m): 3:00pm On Sep 03, 2018
President of the North. Hausa is the new Nigerian central Language
Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by impactx(m): 3:22pm On Sep 03, 2018
Saw them on TV yesterday... Very funny people. what kind of dance is that
Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by yomi007k(m): 3:30pm On Sep 03, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

The moniker above me needs to start praying for a Visa instead

90% of Nigerians are either raw illiterates or certified clowns

A visa changed my life

You need one in your life too

Brother, show me the way. I beg
Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by Almaiga: 3:37pm On Sep 03, 2018
This is lovely, Baba is loved both home and abroad.

Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2018
objobj:

Allow person hear words jare.
Do you know how much China has invested in Nigeria since 2015? Billions
Do you know the construction work embarked upon by Chinese firms Nigeria? Billion naira worth
So is this the first time or first opportunity? You think Nigeria is like benin, to go, Angola etc?
Today after us dollar it's Chinese currency that we use in official transaction.

Baba relax Nigeria is on the right track

You are a stark illiterate which cannot think at all. Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world, nigeria is last in the world in everything who is to blame for this isn't it china how milk the country dry. Now poverty is skyrocketing. Nigeria is 130 in the world investment, 120 in the world in innovation, praising buhari why your daughters are running to ghana and south africa to do prostitution.

Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by changingtimes(m): 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2018
They pick Chinese people from Kano and are pretending to get attaintion from China.
Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 03, 2018
changingtimes:
They pick Chinese people from Kano and are pretending to get attaintion from China.

China has given the giants a piece of bone with no meat on it. While they make billions from the giants.the giants as followers are suffering from extreme poverty
Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by bikefab(m): 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2018
An awfully lifeless entertaimemt...
Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by piagetskinner(m): 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2018
dancing like hungry zombies....

how does this help anybody?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 03, 2018
iamdynamite:
you are just a retard..ode ni e sha

Kids....
Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by mvem(m): 5:56pm On Sep 03, 2018
NOC1:
..you know nothing about international politics... You think Russia is better?... Russia hardly offers anything in infrastructure if not arms and nuclear energy... And which country won't stand to gain during negotiation in business deals... All are the same.... Just choose between the lesser evil
Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by sochey(f): 6:31pm On Sep 03, 2018
It is finished. grin

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by Cameroonglass(m): 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2018
grab sense
Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by Maski87: 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
I no know say china get them own aboki
Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:14pm On Sep 03, 2018
Some ppl can lie!
Na for Igbo dem dey sing O; its their Chinese accent dey make am sound like Hausa lipsrsealed
Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by DaddyGngeess(m): 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2018
No biggie now, na them full north dey steal animal skin export am to China... cool
Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 10:19pm On Sep 03, 2018
Calers:
God bless you sai maigaskiya, your haters will witness your second term or they should go and hang transformer or they should throw themselves in second Niger bridge is about to be complete. Kiss my ass.

Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 11:12pm On Sep 03, 2018
Sharpshooota:
I don't think the dullard went there for any China African bilateral meeting...

He went there to waste taxpayers money as usual

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gumi Provides ‘Evidence’ On His Claim That Christian Soldiers Kill Muslims- Reno / Ganduje's Son, Umar Loses House Of Reps Seat To NNPP's Jobe / Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.