Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,108 members, 7,867,199 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:08 PM

Who Said That Nairaland Is Not Addictive? Lol - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Said That Nairaland Is Not Addictive? Lol (598 Views)

I Thought That Nairaland Was Hacked Few Minutes Ago. Screenshot. / Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! / Seun, Shey You Can See That Nairaland Is Dying Quickly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Said That Nairaland Is Not Addictive? Lol by Ivynwa(f): 12:53am On Jun 30, 2010
I have come to the conclusion that NL is addictive and that I have to watch it. The things NL makes me do nowadays is amazing, It was while getting into bed at 2am (because I was on NL all night long) that I remembered that I was supposed to read up and learn important stuffs concerning a new job I just started. Woke up real late this morning and ended up late at work.
I sulk that I can't use my laptop at work because of the nature of my job. Even when I am running late to work in the morning, I still manage to find time to peruse through NL. As soon as I come back from work and unlocking my door, I am already putting on the laptop with my bag on my shoulder, by the time I am eating-----I am already on Nairaland(Laptop and plate of food side by side). I haven't slept well for 3 nights now because of the late nights I keep in NL.
All the same I am having much fun here, I meet great Nigerians and communicating with you guys heals me of homesickness to some extent. I live alone too and through NL I get a good dose of laughter each day but honestly I gotta watch this addiction that NL is fast becoming because addictions? I hate them.
Re: Who Said That Nairaland Is Not Addictive? Lol by Acidosis(m): 12:58am On Jun 30, 2010
Ha Ha Ha, addiction na bad thing o
Re: Who Said That Nairaland Is Not Addictive? Lol by mamagee3(f): 1:08am On Jun 30, 2010
You're actually the first person to state that it's addictive. grin grin
Re: Who Said That Nairaland Is Not Addictive? Lol by MissyB1(m): 8:57am On Jun 30, 2010
mama-gee:

You're actually the first person to state that it's addictive. grin grin
Perfect irony . . . . . Lovely put!!  grin
Re: Who Said That Nairaland Is Not Addictive? Lol by jokingmary(m): 10:57am On Jun 30, 2010
NL is really addictive
Re: Who Said That Nairaland Is Not Addictive? Lol by mamagee3(f): 8:20pm On Jun 30, 2010
Missy B:

Perfect irony . . . . . Lovely put!! grin
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

When Did You Become You? / Icrc Appitute Test / Make Money In Oil & Gas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.