Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,615 members, 7,816,525 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Uber/taxify Training On Telegram - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Uber/taxify Training On Telegram (610 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy / Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uber/taxify Training On Telegram by bosa1(m): 1:44pm On Sep 03, 2018
IS NOT JUST DRIVING, IT'S BIGGER

Do you know how to drive?

Does N100k weekly alert sounds good in your bank account driving your own car on the Uber/Taxify platform?

Hold on, it's bigger than that, you don't have to drive that much to make N100k, you can maximise other areas in our cabby business and make that amount.

Hell you can make N500,000 weekly just managing cars on the Uber/Taxify platform without driving.

You want to know how BIG the picture can get?

Download Telegram and join this group where I have been scheduled to speak.

http:///prouberandtaxify

Where I will be giving tips from my 8yrs experience in this business. Learn from all the mistakes I have made.

Time: 12noon

Date: Tomorrow 4th September

Venue: Telegram http:///prouberandtaxify

Signed: Jagaban of Ikeja

Note: It's going to be a question and answer session so prepare your questions.

Re: Uber/taxify Training On Telegram by Lslim: 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2018
Do you guys manage car for investors?
Re: Uber/taxify Training On Telegram by bosa1(m): 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2018
Lslim:
Do you guys manage car for investors?
Yes we do.
Re: Uber/taxify Training On Telegram by bosa1(m): 8:54pm On Sep 10, 2018
One goal that we all have in common is that we all want to make more money. YES OR YES? 

However, only a small percentage of us actually achieve the financial freedom in life. 

We all want to have enough money so that we never have to worry about money again. The Big question is, is it big money that can make us free financially? 

Join us on Tuesday 11th September, 2018 at Professional Uber/Taxify Telegram Group. 

As we are looking at the topic "HOW TO BECOME FINANCIALLY FREE" 

GUEST SPEAKER: Adekunle Alashi 

TIME: 12noon 

Join now at http:///prouberandtaxify

NOTE: This seminar is for all Uber/Taxify Partners.

(1) (Reply)

FG Reduces Cost Of Business Registration In Nigeria To N5,000 / ET950DC Best Portable Gasoline Generator!! / My Salary Was Paid To A Non-existent Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.