Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

FG Reduces Cost Of Business Registration In Nigeria To N5,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG Reduces Cost Of Business Registration In Nigeria To N5,000 (610 Views)

CBN Reduces Banks' Loan To Deposit Ratio From 65% To 50% / ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady / CAC Reviews Cost Of Business Registration, Says Now Cheaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Reduces Cost Of Business Registration In Nigeria To N5,000 by boygeorge: 7:43am On Oct 03, 2018
The Federal Government yesterday announced a reduction of cost of business registration to N5,000 in an effort to encourage more MSMEs participation in business registration.

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo who made the announcement at the launch of the 19th edition of the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) Clinics in Enugu, said the special window will be for 90 days and will span from Oct. 1 to Dec. 31.

According to a statement signed by his spokesman Laolu Akande, the move will afford more MSMEs an opportunity to formalise their businesses.

“It was observed during some of the earlier editions of the MSMEs Clinics that a lot of MSMEs were finding it difficult to register their businesses as a result of cost.

https://www.agendang.com/fg-reduces-cost-of-business-registration-to-n50000/
Re: FG Reduces Cost Of Business Registration In Nigeria To N5,000 by Rebuke: 9:24am On Oct 03, 2018
Are yhu sure about this? Until I hear from someone who has done it at that price I won't believe.

Government of scam, their words hardly hold water. Smh
Re: FG Reduces Cost Of Business Registration In Nigeria To N5,000 by harlee(m): 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2018
@ rebuke its true,but I want to ask,is this registration the same as registrating with the corporate affairs commission?? Or where can I register my msme??
Re: FG Reduces Cost Of Business Registration In Nigeria To N5,000 by Rebuke: 11:34pm On Oct 03, 2018
harlee:
@ rebuke its true,but I want to ask,is this registration the same as registrating with the corporate affairs commission?? Or where can I register my msme??

Yeah, I think it's.

(1) (Reply)

ET950DC Best Portable Gasoline Generator!! / Production Of Customized Lanyards For School, Companies And Organization / My Salary Was Paid To A Non-existent Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.