Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Temi Otedola Graduates From University College London, Pictured With Her Parents - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temi Otedola Graduates From University College London, Pictured With Her Parents (28438 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / Mr Eazi Kisses Temi Otedola As She Graduates From University College London / Temi Otedola Graduates From University College London (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temi Otedola Graduates From University College London, Pictured With Her Parents by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 03, 2018
Which one be history of art again?
Re: Temi Otedola Graduates From University College London, Pictured With Her Parents by yeahryt(m): 2:17pm On Sep 03, 2018
Fine girl
Re: Temi Otedola Graduates From University College London, Pictured With Her Parents by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:18pm On Sep 03, 2018
Shortyy:
The only responsible pikin among the Otedolar children

With Mr Easy dicking her all over the place?
Re: Temi Otedola Graduates From University College London, Pictured With Her Parents by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:20pm On Sep 03, 2018
lastempero:
Where d father dey put hand for Christ sake.

She had to stop him before it gets worse.
Re: Temi Otedola Graduates From University College London, Pictured With Her Parents by uvie66: 2:20pm On Sep 03, 2018
So one have to travel abroad to read History of Art again, most of the core subjects will be populated with European art anyway, I stand to be corrected. What is the relevance of this degree to the history of Nigerian art, most especially Yoruba art and culture ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temi Otedola Graduates From University College London, Pictured With Her Parents by tunary(m): 2:23pm On Sep 03, 2018
Shortyy:
Who told you that

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Temi Otedola Graduates From University College London, Pictured With Her Parents by Shortyy(f): 2:24pm On Sep 03, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

Like you don't have anybody you're dicking?
Amos she the only girl that is getting dicked in this world? Abegii

2 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Graduates From University College London, Pictured With Her Parents by Oluwolex2000(m): 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2018
Re: Temi Otedola Graduates From University College London, Pictured With Her Parents by Ugosample(m): 2:37pm On Sep 03, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

what does that have to do with anything?
That is if it is even true

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Graduates From University College London, Pictured With Her Parents by lagdmark(m): 2:45pm On Sep 03, 2018
Shortyy:
What of DJ Cuppy she is very generous to the boiz
Re: Temi Otedola Graduates From University College London, Pictured With Her Parents by weezweezweez(m): 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
dabrin:
Billionaire daughter, Temi Otedola pictured with her parents as graduates with a Bachelor's degree in History at University College London.

She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnQ7CCIF3lA/?hl=en
O jebi.... kuku no make them proud.... u have all the resources to come out in flying colors.
Re: Temi Otedola Graduates From University College London, Pictured With Her Parents by weezweezweez(m): 2:49pm On Sep 03, 2018
Tolzeal:

She made it to 2.1 ...
She serious with her life small .
U know say na 2.1 she make, as per say u be her brother...
Re: Temi Otedola Graduates From University College London, Pictured With Her Parents by Mizwisdom(f): 2:50pm On Sep 03, 2018
Congrats girl, keep making your parents proud
Re: Temi Otedola Graduates From University College London, Pictured With Her Parents by Tolzeal(m): 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2018
weezweezweez:
U know say na 2.1 she make, as per say u be her brother...

As per say I they Same school with her .. Yeye
Re: Temi Otedola Graduates From University College London, Pictured With Her Parents by weezweezweez(m): 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2018
Tolzeal:

As per say I they Same school with her .. Yeye
oh really? issokay
Re: Temi Otedola Graduates From University College London, Pictured With Her Parents by Josh44s(m): 3:14pm On Sep 03, 2018
Olukologia24592:
The man touch the girl Bobby abi?
Pervert! It’s just the Camera angle.
Re: Temi Otedola Graduates From University College London, Pictured With Her Parents by ladygudhead(f): 3:41pm On Sep 03, 2018
Congrats babe! i like d emotion in d photo...and BTW, Otedola is a handsome man o.
Re: Temi Otedola Graduates From University College London, Pictured With Her Parents by TimeManager(m): 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2018
Shortyy:
I bet you know nothing about his children, silly little t:wat..

kiss the truth!
Re: Temi Otedola Graduates From University College London, Pictured With Her Parents by newdawn2017(f): 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2018
is her mother sleeping on her.
Re: Temi Otedola Graduates From University College London, Pictured With Her Parents by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:45pm On Sep 03, 2018
Shortyy:

Like you don't have anybody you're dicking?
Amos she the only girl that is getting dicked in this world? Abegii

I was only responding to your claim, "The only responsible pikin among the Otedolar children".
Re: Temi Otedola Graduates From University College London, Pictured With Her Parents by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2018
Ugosample:

what does that have to do with anything?

That is if it is even true

Oga, no vex o. I was only responding to someone's claim, "The only responsible pikin among the Otedolar children".
Re: Temi Otedola Graduates From University College London, Pictured With Her Parents by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 03, 2018
yomibelle:
Congratulations to her.
Although class of degree wasn't indicated.
If it were 1st class, we wouldn't hear word again
History of Art though?
Re: Temi Otedola Graduates From University College London, Pictured With Her Parents by Shortyy(f): 5:09pm On Sep 03, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

I was only responding to your claim, "The only responsible pikin among the Otedolar children".
In this current society we are. Dicking can not be considered as "responsible". Everyone dicks.

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Graduates From University College London, Pictured With Her Parents by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:14pm On Sep 03, 2018
Shortyy:

In this current society we are. Dicking can not be considered as "responsible". Everyone dicks.

Okay, May I know why you think she's the only responsible of his children?
Re: Temi Otedola Graduates From University College London, Pictured With Her Parents by Shortyy(f): 5:19pm On Sep 03, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

Okay, May I know why you think she's the only responsible of his children?
Cuppy is a fish brain. Doesn't know her left from her right. And the other boy, well.. we all know how he is, not that I'm mocking him or anything.. well you know. And this one now always stays out of drama and minds her business.

That's basically it.
Re: Temi Otedola Graduates From University College London, Pictured With Her Parents by AmbodOfLASU: 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2018
Shortyy:

Cuppy is a fish brain. Doesn't know her left from her right. And the other boy, well.. we all know how he is, not that I'm mocking him or anything.. well you know. And this one now always stays out of drama and minds her business.

That's basically it.

What of Tolani, the eldest child?
Re: Temi Otedola Graduates From University College London, Pictured With Her Parents by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2018
Shortyy:

That's basically it.

Can you give me an instance of Cuppy's behavior that gave her out as a fish brain?
Re: Temi Otedola Graduates From University College London, Pictured With Her Parents by Shortyy(f): 5:27pm On Sep 03, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

Can you give me an instance of Cuppy's behavior that gave her out as a fish brain?
She runs her mouth updandan. Abeg I don tire. Make we leave am like that grin
Re: Temi Otedola Graduates From University College London, Pictured With Her Parents by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:33pm On Sep 03, 2018
Shortyy:

She runs her mouth updandan. Abeg I don tire. Make we leave am like that grin

Okay na. Mind a DM?
Re: Temi Otedola Graduates From University College London, Pictured With Her Parents by Shortyy(f): 5:45pm On Sep 03, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

Okay na. Mind a DM?
If I said no that'd be rude. Just go on

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CeeC's Fans Come For Stephanie Coker After She Slammed The BBNaija Finalist / Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) / Toyin Lawani Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.