Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,727 members, 7,813,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Register Your Business With Cac - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Register Your Business With Cac (619 Views)

How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission (cac) / CAC Reviews Cost Of Business Registration, Says Now Cheaper / Tara Fela-Durotoye: I Started Makeup Business With N15,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Register Your Business With Cac by rematech(m): 2:32pm On Sep 03, 2018
Hello Nairalanders!
I want to help you register your business name with CAC in 48hours for just 16,500naira

Limited in 5days for just 45,000naira

If you are interested, comment YES and your whatsapp number

or add me on whatsapp 08148487655.

i am for real,
you can visit my office @ Moraika bstop, express ijebu ode, ogunstate.
check out OLA ISAAC on facebook
God bless you.

I am here to help.

Re: Register Your Business With Cac by Samfloxin(m): 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
I like your tenacity at your age...they no dey register okpa igba business nah... Godspeed!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Join The Fully Upgraded Clickbank University 2.0 / Let us help you buy from Amazon and ship to Nigeria. / Join This Thread To Make 100K Weekly From Health2Wealth Empowerment Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.