Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US (87543 Views)

Man Manhandles A Lady During A 'Crazy' Dance (Photos) / Is It Normal For A Girl To Do This During pre-intimacy / Man Arrested For Sucking Teenage Girls’ Breasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by newdawn2017(f): 11:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
Dapsonemmanuel:
.. I'd bet it's not as demonic as naija own
its even more my dear, u knw they consciously call up dark entities just 4 d fun; h d of it;; but with very grave consequence. then u also be d demonic wiccan & satanist.
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by Nobody: 1:55am On Sep 04, 2018
Such a suction pump can suck water out of the desert.

Soul sucker
Shuku shaker

Check the rhyme scheme grin
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by Chinonye02: 2:24am On Sep 04, 2018
Sarkin:
What the hell did I just read?!
Why arrest him tho?
What could he possibly want to use it for when he's not a jobless lazy aggressive idiotic pig of Biafra terrorist ritualist and skull miner

U b fukuoka
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by Mruwa1(m): 2:56am On Sep 04, 2018
Biglittlelois:
shockedshocked How is it possible to suck the uterus out, through the vàgina?? what type of sucking is that
i fit intro u to my friend he sabi do dat kind sucking.. he go tell u d type of sucking
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by graphiti: 8:29am On Sep 04, 2018
omooba969:

That's the fun, that's the thrillgrin coz the secretion explains the whole beauty - that you're doing a good job downtown. smiley

At that moment, nothing stops her from erupting like an active volcano. Check her eyes, they are RED!grin
u sef ehn...... na wah 4 u. grin
shey na only red eye u still dey see, u go soon see blue eyes ... cheesy
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by mhizbel(f): 8:47am On Sep 04, 2018
Sarkin:
What the hell did I just read?!
Why arrest him tho?
What could he possibly want to use it for when he's not a jobless lazy aggressive idiotic pig of Biafra terrorist ritualist and skull miner
Bro, small small nah ��

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by staytravel: 9:41am On Sep 04, 2018
mhizbel:

Bro, small small nah ��

exactly
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by omooba969(m): 9:51am On Sep 04, 2018
graphiti:

u sef ehn...... na wah 4 u. grin
shey na only red eye u still dey see, u go soon see blue eyes ... cheesy

Lol cheesy

Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by OhiOfIhima: 12:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
PrincessB1:

How can hysterectomy be performed with mouth action?

Even if the woman was having uterine prolapse before, pain will still be inevitable which will inturn make her conscious of the whole thing.
Or has the guy saliva suddenly turn to some kind of anaesthesia that numb the whole process?

It's just unbelievable and simply funny grin

My princess... How is u Inya.. Uvamozawu grin grin grin
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by PrincessB1(f): 12:43pm On Sep 04, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

My princess... How is u Inya.. Uvamozawu grin grin grin
L grin Lz, izeiza yo cheesy
Me is fining grin
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by OhiOfIhima: 12:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
PrincessB1:

L grin Lz, izeiza yo cheesy

Me is fining grin

Lolz... I have to go back to my gmail where we exchanged pm... Bad girl. Now follow you. hehehehehe
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by PrincessB1(f): 12:52pm On Sep 04, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

Lolz... I have to go back to my gmail where we exchanged pm... Bad girl. Now follow you. hehehehehe

What a task! Hehehe cheesy
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by ballerin(m): 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Can see you've made up your mind..
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by ibkkk(f): 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
[quote author=omooba969 post=70875947][/quote]

Are you alright
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by omooba969(m): 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2018
ibkkk:

Are you alright

Wotz dat? smiley
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by Biglittlelois(f): 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2018
ballerin:
Can see you've made up your mind..
About what?
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by Biglittlelois(f): 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by ballerin(m): 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2018
Biglittlelois:

About you? seems like i was nagging last night, decided to let it go.
I'm a grown ass man, remember?.. talk some more sense into me, will you?
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by Biglittlelois(f): 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by ballerin(m): 10:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Okay, first, why were you unavailable for a long time?
I was expecting this since morning but you wouldn't, not until I mentioned you 2nite.. You don't seem to understand basics.. too bad, babe.
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by Biglittlelois(f): 10:53pm On Sep 04, 2018
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by AceDomino(m): 11:00pm On Sep 04, 2018
Sucking overdose
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by ballerin(m): 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Basics how? honestly, i was still fuming from last night, the way you were like "i'm off to bed" when i wasnt done undecided little things get to me.
If I have to be as fuming as you are, I should not be engaging you tonite. Maybe I need to retire to bed.
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by Biglittlelois(f): 11:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by ballerin(m): 11:21pm On Sep 04, 2018
Biglittlelois:

You bailing again? what you did last night, can we call a truce? this is not getting anywhere.
I need to sleep now, had a long day. If you need me you know how to find me.
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by Biglittlelois(f): 11:23pm On Sep 04, 2018
ballerin:

I need to sleep now, had a long day. If you need me you know how to find me.

undecided wow, lol, okay.
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by Biglittlelois(f): 2:16pm On Sep 05, 2018
ballerin:

You!!! and you conveniently avoided answering my question abi? ok ooo.
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by futurebillgate(m): 6:42pm On Sep 05, 2018
zinnyzee:
Wtf
you don't believe
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 05, 2018
futurebillgate:
you don't believe
You believe it?
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by ballerin(m): 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2018
Biglittlelois:

You!!! and you conveniently avoided answering my question abi? ok ooo.
Aww!. It's behind time, the right moment was gone.. your mind is far away.
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by Biglittlelois(f): 7:32pm On Sep 05, 2018
ballerin:

Aww!. It's behind time, the right moment was gone.. your mind is far away.

I'm ready to hear you out
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by ballerin(m): 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2018
Biglittlelois:

I'm ready to hear you out
LoL!.. How sweet. how was ur day?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? / Male Sex Worker Shares His Service Rates To Customers In Enugu (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.