Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Shocker: ‘my Mom’s Boyfriend Is Cheating…with Me’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocker: ‘my Mom’s Boyfriend Is Cheating…with Me’ (478 Views)

Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends / Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocker: ‘my Mom’s Boyfriend Is Cheating…with Me’ by moseghe: 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2018
A woman prepares to shatter her mother's world with the truth of her affair
My parents had the kind of marriage that made you a hopeless romantic. They had good times and bad times, but through it all, the mutual respect and love remained constant.

It was that perfectly imperfect kind of love. But one cold winter night, a drunk driver destroyed that bond and took my father’s life, along with my mother’s heart.

It took years before my mother began to heal from his loss, so when she finally opened herself up to dating again, I was beyond happy for her. I loved my father, but I also wanted my mother to love again, to live again.

http://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/09/i-have-asthma-surprisingly-it-only.html

Re: Shocker: ‘my Mom’s Boyfriend Is Cheating…with Me’ by agbonkamen(f): 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2018
What is good for your mum surly be good for you..... Uslesss post

(1) (Reply)

See How This House Was 'Interwoven' With An Electric Installation / I Feel Like Killing Myself, Lady Cries Out [please Advice Her] / Guys With Small Erections, What Extra Techniques Do Use?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.