Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,917 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Laughed When I Heard This : Thanos Vs Supes - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Laughed When I Heard This : Thanos Vs Supes (680 Views)

The Avenger Super Villain, Thanos? See How Handsome He Looks In Real life / Infinity War Question : Were You Killed Or Spared By Thanos? Come Find Out / Is Thanos Really A Villain In "The Avenger : Infinity War"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laughed When I Heard This : Thanos Vs Supes by ericsimons18: 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2018
Have in mind i everything relating to thread is based on the movie franchise/universe.

Alrights for the most part of Avengers 3, i never really saw any real strenght or power from Thanos actually the only true fight he had was with the hulk, which was a massive plot armor to get the hulk outa the way.

Well, we have all seen the hits hulk can dish and take. Buh taking out the hulk with 19hits with no one strong enough to get him of his feet is fuc-king s-tupid. Alright i'm guessing you get the picture already. And he goes on to battle the MCU heroes and in all that fight he only fought with the power of the stones.

And Captain America (who i love so mich, no homo) stood up or survived well i need say no further but i will.

Now the question is was it all plot armor yes.

Now Thanos vs Blue boy.

Well for starters its not even a fight from what i can see or what we all saw Blueboy will tear him in half why, because he can. Period . Stones or no stones.

Will iron man be able to draw blood from Blueboy (without krytonite), well Iron man has a better chance in surving a puch from Black kenery or a throw from Vixen than drawing actual blood from Blueboy. Which goes to say point one thanos is no were near Blueboy in any way.

Alright, i know what you're thinking but think about it. If Blueboy were to punch Ironman well we know its not gonna be pretty and he most definitely will not be in one piece.

So Thanos, He is weak and i would say, with the kinda pinch Blueboy packs in all his DCU movies, and with shock waves like a metor droping to the earth, and strenght to pull a frozen ship easily in deep ice enfacies on easily, and strenght to hold an entire oil rig by himself, or catch a NASA Rocket mid air with speed and drop it carefully like a champ, I'd say if he really punches Thanos he'll punch his head into space literally.

I know you understand and if you have any doubts so ever please, refer to the movies.

And No Thanos won't last 10s if at all there was any fight like that.

I wanna say the idea of Blueboy in the new DCU movies is unlike any character in any movies around right now. So strong yet so careful and compassionate which is the general idea of the character originally but it was and has been potrayed beautifully.

Actually MCU messes up from time to time like Ironman knocking Out the hulk, but making Thor so small in the begining of the movie like he was a puny human was reLly messed up. Thor's true potential was only potrayed at the end of the movie when he threw his hammer and not even the power of the stones could stop it. Giving Thanos a mortal wound.

So thank you for your time.

2 Likes

Re: Laughed When I Heard This : Thanos Vs Supes by capatainrambo: 7:12pm On Sep 03, 2018
ericsimons18:
Have in mind i everything relating to thread is based on the movie franchise/universe.

Alrights for the most part of Avengers 3, i never really saw any real strenght or power from Thanos actually the only true fight he had was with the hulk, which was a massive plot armor to get the hulk outa the way.

Well, we have all seen the hits hulk can dish and take. Buh taking out the hulk with 19hits with no one strong enough to get him of his feet is fuc-king s-tupid. Alright i'm guessing you get the picture already. And he goes on to battle the MCU heroes and in all that fight he only fought with the power of the stones.

And Captain America (who i love so mich, no homo) stood up or survived well i need say no further but i will.

Now the question is was it all plot armor yes.

Now Thanos vs Blue boy.

Well for starters its not even a fight from what i can see or what we all saw Blueboy will tear him in half why, because he can. Period . Stones or no stones.

Will iron man be able to draw blood from Blueboy (without krytonite), well Iron man has a better chance in surving a puch from Black kenery or a throw from Vixen than drawing actual blood from Blueboy. Which goes to say point one thanos is no were near Blueboy in any way.

Alright, i know what you're thinking but think about it. If Blueboy were to punch Ironman well we know its not gonna be pretty and he most definitely will not be in one piece.

So Thanos, He is weak and i would say, with the kinda pinch Blueboy packs in all his DCU movies, and with shock waves like a metor droping to the earth, and strenght to pull a frozen ship easily in deep ice enfacies on easily, and strenght to hold an entire oil rig by himself, or catch a NASA Rocket mid air with speed and drop it carefully like a champ, I'd say if he really punches Thanos he'll punch his head into space literally.

I know you understand and if you have any doubts so ever please, refer to the movies.

And No Thanos won't last 10s if at all there was any fight like that.

I wanna say the idea of Blueboy in the new DCU movies is unlike any character in any movies around right now. So strong yet so careful and compassionate which is the general idea of the character originally but it was and has been potrayed beautifully.

Actually MCU messes up from time to time like Ironman knocking Out the hulk, but making Thor so small in the begining of the movie like he was a puny human was reLly messed up. Thor's true potential was only potrayed at the end of the movie when he threw his hammer and not even the power of the stones could stop it. Giving Thanos a mortal wound.

So thank you for your time.
thanos controls time and reality.

blue boy or yellow boy will die
Re: Laughed When I Heard This : Thanos Vs Supes by bloodsiamese(m): 8:19pm On Sep 03, 2018
With the stones,supes has no chance..... He controls time FFS
Re: Laughed When I Heard This : Thanos Vs Supes by ericsimons18: 8:25pm On Sep 03, 2018
capatainrambo:
thanos controls time and reality.

blue boy or yellow boy will die

Lets just say you cant read ...
Re: Laughed When I Heard This : Thanos Vs Supes by Moneyboyz: 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2018
Who is blue boy? Superman?
Re: Laughed When I Heard This : Thanos Vs Supes by ericsimons18: 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2018
bloodsiamese:
With the stones,supes has no chance..... He controls time FFS

What exactly did he do with stones in the movie.

Be wise abeg .. they were able to restrain him in a fight. Seriously be wise. He can beat blueboys speed .. please be wise ... enfacies be wise. How is he goona use the stones if he cant close his hand.

If tony can reach him with the stones blueboy will laser off that arm before be moves.

Based on everything that happened in A3 ... Thanos can't last 3 sec with blueboy.

1 Like

Re: Laughed When I Heard This : Thanos Vs Supes by Jokerman(m): 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2018
Marvel fans are deluded plastic fans just as Messi fans....

Supes will tear Thanos to bit... Thanos ke..

3 Likes

Re: Laughed When I Heard This : Thanos Vs Supes by capatainrambo: 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2018
ericsimons18:

Be wise abeg .. they were able to restrain him in a fight. Seriously be wise. He can beat blueboys speed .. please be wise ... enfacies be wise. How is he goona use the stones if he cant close his hand.

If tony can reach him with the stones blueboy will laser off that arm before be moves.

Based on everything that happened in A3 ... Thanos can't last 3 sec with blueboy.
this op boy can make his point without insults. just ignore the kid
Re: Laughed When I Heard This : Thanos Vs Supes by bloodsiamese(m): 8:03am On Sep 04, 2018
ericsimons18:

Thanos didn't have the complete stones when he fought tony and co, he can go back in time, slow time or even go into the future to see which variation of the fight he gets to win, then there is the reality and mind stone. Thanos without the infinity gauntlet might lose
Re: Laughed When I Heard This : Thanos Vs Supes by bloodsiamese(m): 8:33am On Sep 04, 2018
ericsimons18:

If tony can reach him with the stones? Didnt batman reach superman until he screamed Martha. Thanos will definitely last more than 3 seconds without the stonre

(1) (Reply)

Download Game Of Thrones Season 8 Episode 1 / Bbnaija : Housemates Most Likely To Be Evicted On Sunday / Download Movie: The Insurrection (2020)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.