Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Commotion In Gombe NYSC Camp As Wizkid Resumes For NYSC - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Commotion In Gombe NYSC Camp As Wizkid Resumes For NYSC (4889 Views)

Lady Causes Commotion In Male Hostel With Her Banging Body. / Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga / Fans Scream As Wizkid Tries To Jump Off From A High Hill Van (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Commotion In Gombe NYSC Camp As Wizkid Resumes For NYSC by ahmedkoded95(m): 3:16pm On Sep 03, 2018
Guys, Keep Calm! this is another handy work of @AyoTheCreator… He’s a photo manipulator and this is not a real picture of Wizkid in Gombe NYSC Camp. Its Just for fun..

Source https://www.gltrends.com.ng/2018/09/commotion-in-gombe-nysc-camp-as-wizkid-resumes-for-nysc/

Cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Commotion In Gombe NYSC Camp As Wizkid Resumes For NYSC by dbos11(m): 6:33pm On Sep 03, 2018
Waooh. Highly creative

1 Like

Re: Commotion In Gombe NYSC Camp As Wizkid Resumes For NYSC by olumide54(m): 6:33pm On Sep 03, 2018
twenty man shall fall that day.... Wizkid never pass waec sef talkless jamb

3 Likes

Re: Commotion In Gombe NYSC Camp As Wizkid Resumes For NYSC by Midehunlimited: 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2018
WAWU shocked shocked shocked shocked

I almost dumped my husband, because I wasn't ready – Maheeda
https://www./2018/09/almost-dumped-my-husband-maheeda.html
Re: Commotion In Gombe NYSC Camp As Wizkid Resumes For NYSC by happybee: 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2018
He tried for the second picture...

Nice one I must say...
Re: Commotion In Gombe NYSC Camp As Wizkid Resumes For NYSC by princegibson: 7:58pm On Sep 03, 2018
The news is fake just for fun,..
Re: Commotion In Gombe NYSC Camp As Wizkid Resumes For NYSC by DeBrain045(m): 9:20pm On Sep 03, 2018
The second picture was rubbish bad photo shop although the first was creative

1 Like

Re: Commotion In Gombe NYSC Camp As Wizkid Resumes For NYSC by Dpole: 9:37pm On Sep 03, 2018
[center]Complete Guide On Importation Business[/center]
How To Start Mini Importation Business With N10,500 From The Comfort Of Your Room And Make 400% - 700% Profit
The Basic Essentials

Import Portals To Source For Products At Cheap Prices

How To Setup Your Account On Aliexpress and others

How To Order On Aliexpress

How To Track Your Goods On Aliexpress

How To Break High Dollar Exchange Rate

How To Discover Cheap Product And Identify Credible Seller

How To Avoid Importing The Wrong Product

Criterion To Discover Hot Product To Import

List Of Hot Product You Can Get For $1 - $5

Cheap Ways To Pay For Shipping With Your Bank ATM Card
And Ship To Nigeria Within 24-48hours.

How To Partner With Jumia, Konga, Kaymu And Dealdey.Com For Free And Help You Sell Your Goods To Over 50 Million Nigerians On Their Platform.

How To Deliver Your Product To Customers Across The Nation

General Note On How To Be A Successful Importer
Re: Commotion In Gombe NYSC Camp As Wizkid Resumes For NYSC by Dpole: 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2018
[center]Complete Guide On Importation Business[/center]
How To Start Mini Importation Business With N10,500 From The Comfort Of Your Room And Make 400% - 700% Profit
The Basic Essentials

Import Portals To Source For Products At Cheap Prices

How To Setup Your Account On Aliexpress and others

How To Order On Aliexpress

How To Track Your Goods On Aliexpress

How To Break High Dollar Exchange Rate

How To Discover Cheap Product And Identify Credible Seller

How To Avoid Importing The Wrong Product

Criterion To Discover Hot Product To Import

List Of Hot Product You Can Get For $1 - $5

Cheap Ways To Pay For Shipping With Your Bank ATM Card
And Ship To Nigeria Within 24-48hours.

How To Partner With Jumia, Konga, Kaymu And Dealdey.Com For Free And Help You Sell Your Goods To Over 50 Million Nigerians On Their Platform.

How To Deliver Your Product To Customers Across The Nation

General Note On How To Be A Successful Importer

contact WhatsApp:08050427176
Re: Commotion In Gombe NYSC Camp As Wizkid Resumes For NYSC by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:12pm On Sep 03, 2018
Wow.. I love his artwork
Re: Commotion In Gombe NYSC Camp As Wizkid Resumes For NYSC by ahmedkoded95(m): 12:53am On Sep 04, 2018
MissyB3

Fynestboi
Re: Commotion In Gombe NYSC Camp As Wizkid Resumes For NYSC by BetterPoison: 1:12am On Sep 04, 2018
Lol nice work. The other guy carrying the guitar looks like the low budget version of Wizkid
Re: Commotion In Gombe NYSC Camp As Wizkid Resumes For NYSC by nanauju(f): 1:49am On Sep 04, 2018
E no sweet
Re: Commotion In Gombe NYSC Camp As Wizkid Resumes For NYSC by KingLennon(m): 2:31am On Sep 04, 2018
The 1st pic is very ok but the 2nd pic is not well edited. Good work though. Wizkid will be considering Education next year
Re: Commotion In Gombe NYSC Camp As Wizkid Resumes For NYSC by Deckline(m): 7:45am On Sep 04, 2018
olumide54:
Re: Commotion In Gombe NYSC Camp As Wizkid Resumes For NYSC by Deckline(m): 7:46am On Sep 04, 2018
olumide54:
Na so. You wey pass jamb and waec,how d tin dey help your destiny Hater!
Re: Commotion In Gombe NYSC Camp As Wizkid Resumes For NYSC by anubabab: 9:18am On Sep 04, 2018
olumide54:
twenty man shall fall that day....
Wizkid never pass waec sef talkless jamb

Haba

(1) (Reply)

This Adorable Christmas Photos Of Dj Cuppy Is Everything, Check It Out / Why I Hid In A Car Boot The 1st Time I Met Genevieve Nnaji- Mercy Johnson / 8 Photos That Proves Makeup Is Witchcraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.