Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency (5728 Views)

Buhari's Coup Was To Prevent Ekwueme From Succeeding Shagari. - Dr. Umaru Dikko / Why I Want To Be President, By Ekwueme / Igbo Senators Shun Ekwueme's 80th Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by enohj2ee(m): 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2010
The truth is always bitter! I will like to asked why do we all hate the Northern? Do you guys think they cant lead?

Iam not a politician but I will like us to note that any time you break an agreement. there is alway physical and spiritual effect.

So those of us that is advising our current Nigeria father to contest 2011 poll? we should also tell him to note that when you break a formular
You cant get the answer.

Iam not in support of either Northern President or South we need the right man even if he come from the minority.

But as a christain faith believer I want to said this to you all that  even God respect agreement and boundry.

Thanks
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by james1(m): 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2010
Those who are desperate to govern or be of relevance at any cost will soon start dying off.look at ekwueme talking about rotational presidency.are we lookig for rotational occupiers or performing president?only time will tell them that the citizens are not fools.
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by buffox: 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2010
^^ Is Jonathan performing?
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by Jephyard(m): 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2010
Please can everyone keep qiet and talk sense for once. What is the ratational bullsit all about. Who made such laws over us and who are representing the common good for all us when all this nonsense rotation thing is being done. North and South shit, they sucks.

Are we all PDP that we follow the law, we won't learn something that get can get all of us to improve in our standard instead we talk of agreement that will allow PDP to remain in power for 100 years. We are deceived and we playing along like jakass

What are the gain of this rotation? to unite who? errand nonsense. The problem with us is that we so educated with no common sense.

We should all understand that as long we move on as a country change is inevitable and if a particular law is getting too tough on the citizen then a change is required and if anyone can't take it let them leave without advocating for the country to be divided because you want to meet your selfish need.
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by onyengbu1(m): 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2010
Kobojunkie:

I think it might be best if you look back at what happened during the 2007 PDP Primaries, and how many people already knew who was to run on the PDP Ticket even before the end. If you can, read some of the reports during that period to get a better picture of how PDP probably handles their business. It is just naive to ask why people from other regions were allowed to run during those primaries when it is easy for one to conclude [/b]from events of past that those events were [b]likely orchestrated for the benefit of the public.

Haba Kobo,

That reply doesnt look like what you should write. Even your weakest argument I have seen on NL is never based on hearsay and wild guess.

Can you cite one single incident, article or statement from any PDP member to suggest that PDP primaries in 1998 and 2002 and 2006 were all conducted with contestants from both north and south just for the benefit of the people?

Abeg look for something else to say if you cannot pull up something to support your claim.

Fact is that nobody stopped, Gemade, Rimi and then Rochas from being part of previous PDP primaries they should not be in due to the so called agreement.

You people should rather be suggesting that the president should contest in the primaries but PDP should make sure they rig him out to maintain their gentleman agreement.
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by onyengbu1(m): 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2010
Kobojunkie:

I think it might be best if you look back at what happened during the 2007 PDP Primaries, and how many people already knew who was to run on the PDP Ticket even before the end. If you can, read some of the reports during that period to get a better picture of how PDP probably handles their business. It is just naive to ask why people from other regions were allowed to run during those primaries when it is easy for one to conclude [/b]from events of past that those events were [b]likely orchestrated for the benefit of the public.

Haba Kobo,

That reply doesnt look like what you should write. Even your weakest argument I have seen on NL is never based on hearsay and wild guess.

Can you cite one single incident, article or statement from any PDP member to suggest that PDP primaries in 1998 and 2002 and 2006 were all conducted with contestants from both north and south just for the benefit of the people?

Abeg look for something else to say if you cannot pull up something to support your claim.

Fact is that nobody stopped, Gemade, Rimi and then Rochas from being part of previous PDP primaries they should not be in due to  the so called agreement.

You people should rather be suggesting that the president should contest in the primaries but PDP should make sure they rig him out to maintain their gentleman agreement.
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by Kobojunkie: 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2010
onye_ngbu:

Haba Kobo,That reply doesnt look like what you should write. Even your weakest argument I have seen on NL is never based on hearsay and wild guess.
Consider the following

a) we are speaking of a Party which we are both not members of

b) we are speaking of an issue we are likely never to get detailed inside information on since these "agreements" are not documented anywhere but exist as an understanding between party members

It makes sense to state that one cannot but speculate on how these things work. From the pattern I have seen over the years, it is quite plausible that what we see is the stitched together version the group would rather sell the public on what goes on within the party. And the same pattern is observed and recorded during the 2002 and the 2006 primaries.

onye_ngbu:

Actually, both primaries did include candidates from the north and south. Not exactly sure why you asked this question.

onye_ngbu:

Fact is that nobody stopped, Gemade, Rimi and then Rochas from being part of previous PDP primaries they should not be in due to the so called agreement.
Maybe I should ask you better questions on this to help you. Why would anybody stop them from being part of previous PDP primaries?  The agreement DOES NOT STOP them. I am not sure why you believe IT SHOULD. The agreement is for rotational government . . what other agreement is there that mandates that ONLY CANDIDATES from the same region can contest?
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by redsun(m): 3:40pm On Jul 01, 2010
enohj2ee:

The truth is always bitter! I will like to asked why do we all hate the Northern? Do you guys think they cant lead?

Iam not a politician but I will like us to note that any time you break an agreement. there is alway physical and spiritual effect.

So those of us that is advising our current Nigeria father to contest 2011 poll? we should also tell him to note that when you break a formular
You cant get the answer.

Iam not in support of either Northern President or South we need the right man even if he come from the minority.

But as a christain faith believer I want to said this to you all that even God respect agreement and boundry.

Thanks

If god is what you make him out to be,all perfect,i bet he will despise the agreement of fools and evil doers like PDP hoodlums
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by panalyst(m): 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2010
I will mention a few things about this and i wont tell you how i know but believe this is the real situation at hand.

In 1998 when the whole zoning issue was discussed, the Northerners vehemently rejected it. They were against it and it took the pleading of Ekwueme and co to finally convince them that power should roate from the North to the South. Despite this, Abubakar Rimi said he was running. He was told by the leadership of the PDP at that time that he could run but his votes would not matter. He still insisted on running and that was to get Kano votes which were the largest bloc at that time and use that to negotiate to be OBJ's VP. We all know how that turned out. If there was no zoning, i dont see why PDP has an overwhelming amount of Southern Presidential candidates as opposed to the North.

In 2003, Ekwueme ran because it was zoned to the South. Keyword South. Atiku was never going to run. He was either going to stick with BABA or run as Ekwueme's VP who had already agreed in principle with Atiku that he would do one term. Barnabas Gemade who ran knew the deal as well.

Which gets me back to the current point, everyone is saying we should forget about zoning and thats just because of the North. Can we honestly honestly HONESTLY say that if the North pull together and pick a candidate from the South East, South West or South South as their VP, they wont win? Some people are short sighted. Remember if theres no zoning and power somehow gets back to the North, we will be the same set of people complaining that the North have had it for too long.
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by onyengbu1(m): 4:13pm On Jul 01, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Maybe I should ask you better questions on this to help you. Why would anybody stop them from being part of previous PDP primaries?  The agreement DOES NOT STOP them. I am not sure why you believe IT SHOULD. The agreement is for rotational government . . what other agreement is there that mandates that ONLY CANDIDATES from the same region can contest?

Are you telling me that you no longer know why party primaries are conducted?

Lets say you dont. grin
Primaries are meant to produce party flag bearers and thats why PDP should stop any candidate who is not from the region the ticket is zoned to.

Agreement is for rotational government which begins from the primaries.

What are you driving at sef.
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by 9ijaprince(m): 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2010
I dont know why this Ekwueme's statement is generating such ripples, where was Ekwueme when anambra was held ransome by some elements? I have always known him to be a corrupt old man.
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by Kobojunkie: 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2010
onye_ngbu:

Are you telling me that you no longer know why party primaries are conducted?
That does not answer the question.

onye_ngbu:

Lets say you dont. grin
Primaries are meant to produce party flag bearers and thats why PDP should stop any candidate who is not from the region the ticket is zoned to. Agreement is for rotational government which begins from the primaries. What are you driving at sef.
How about this, re-read all I have posted on this so far. Pause for serious deep thought. Take some time to read some reports from past primaries and then come back and post a response.
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by korashaw: 6:18pm On Jul 01, 2010
ekuweme is just a rascal fool, ,
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by onyengbu1(m): 7:48pm On Jul 01, 2010
Kobojunkie:

That does not answer the question.
How about this, re-read all I have posted on this so far. Pause for serious deep thought. Take some time to read some reports from past primaries and then come back and post a response.

Whenever you lack stuffs to support your claims, you sometimes come off as annoying.

You asked why an agreement to zone presidency should stop people where it was not zoned to and I gave you the answer and all you could come up with is to ask me to go back and read all I have read before.
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by Kobojunkie: 7:50pm On Jul 01, 2010
onye_ngbu:

Whenever you lack stuffs to support your claims, you sometimes come off as annoying.
hhm . . . mayb you should focus on the issue instead !

onye_ngbu:
You asked why an agreement to zone presidency should stop people where it was not zoned to and I gave you the answer and all you could come up with is to ask me to go back and read all I have read before.

You did not answer the question. If you feel you did, please repost the exact line where you provide me these answers.

By the way, I did not make any CLAIMS, I simply based my argument on my thoughts on the issue after considering patterns I have observed over years on this. This I made clear about 3 or 4 posts ago.
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by idnole4(m): 8:00pm On Jul 01, 2010
Ekwueme said its a 'gentlemanly agreement', Obasanjo be African man original, he no be gentleman at all o grin am just sick and tired of this rigmarole around rotational presidency!!! It undermines our choice to choose who ever we want as our leader, that is in case the votes even counts,
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by marvix(m): 8:25pm On Jul 01, 2010
So what? Ekhueme said the PDP agreed to zoning, is the agreement now bigger than the party? NO. An agreement between people cannot be greater than the people who made it in the first place.

Now let us all try and understand the spirit and intent of the agreement.

The agreement was made to make everybody feel a sense of belonging in the country, that is if a zone has produced the president another gives the Vice, Senate President and all other offices are shared so that everyone is a part of the federal govt.

The constitution allows any individual as president a two term tenure of 4yrs each, so in making the arrangement the PDP agreed that if a region produces a president and the president performs he should be supported for a 2nd term, even in this the candidate should not be imposed.

Under the rotation formular every region is entitled to a dedicated time when it would be their chance but if the candidate on getting there fails to perform and an opposition may sweep it out PDP can change this candidate and bring another candidate from any of the other zones, this is why there was no defined zoning timetable, because we have to check which zone is having a marketable candidate to sell.

So a candidate is entitled to a two term he is not supposed to hand over to a brother from his own geo political zone, so Obasanjo could not hand over to any southerner after his 8 yr tenure and if Yaradua had stayed for 4yrs and decided not to contest he would and should not hand over to someone from his geopolitical zone because he has taken the slot already and in the overall interest of the nation he should move it south then the south can give a region that is in queue that is the South west would be excluded because they had just finished servin in that capacity.

A region is not entitled to 8yr tenure but to the opportunity of producing the leadership of the government which is a minimum of 1 term and max of 2 terms.

I dont see the reason for the noise if the Ekhuemes insist that a northerner must be president come 2011 they should just produce the candidate and campaign for him we dont have to blackmail and intimidate any strong opponent that it is not their turn yet or when Ekhueme contested in 2003 if the delegates had changed their mind at the last moment and shift their support to himand given him the PDP presidential flag would he have rejected it and returned the flag to Obj? Food for him to think about.
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by CarlosVent(m): 9:17pm On Jul 01, 2010
their plan wil nt work
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by dayokanu(m): 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2010
PDP agreed on rotational presidency but they didnt say if it was for 4 yrs or 8 yrs.

Cos I remember in 2003 Bernabas Gemade and Abubakar Rimi northerner contested against OBJ at the PDP primary, If this rotational stuff was in place, how come Abubakar Rimi and Barnabas Gemade former PDP chairman didnt know about it and contested
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by bkbabe99: 10:58pm On Jul 01, 2010
panalyst:

I will mention a few things about this and i wont tell you how i know [/b]but believe this is the real situation at hand.

Sure, dont tell us the source but expect us to take ur word for it. man, take a hike!

panalyst:

. Remember if theres no zoning and [b]power somehow gets back to the North
, we will be the same set of people complaining that the North have had it for too long.

If yall r really the buncha smartaszzes u claim to be, u'll ensure that the North never tastes power again!
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by mensdept: 11:08pm On Jul 01, 2010
Ha Ekwueme,

Please go and retire
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by bkbabe99: 11:14pm On Jul 01, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Consider the following

a) we are speaking of a Party which we are both not members of

b) we are speaking of an issue we are likely never to get detailed inside information on since these "agreements" are not documented anywhere but exist as an understanding between party members

At times I wonder about you. Is it just a gimmick that u pull on here by making sure u never make sense when putting forth any argument? Does spitting nonsense give u se.x.ual pleasure? Is it cus u can string together a few plausible sentences in the english language u think u can torture the rest of the world with your meaningless crap? Kobojunkie, what exactly is it, eh?

A. You agreed that youre not a member of the PDP party, thus, are not privy to any "agreement" that might have been reached by its members!

B. You agree that the "agreement" (if there was ever any) which they are fighting over was not "documented" but " existed as an understanding. . . .". If you acknowledge that there was no documented agreement, and u admit that u are not a member of the party, and as such was never in any meeting where pronouncement for a rotational presidency was reached, how can u now state in paragraph b that there was an understanding? How do u know? Top members of the party have said there was no agreement! Besides, as I understand it, in the party elections where a Southerner was eventually voted in, Northerners vied for the slot in a bid to oust the Southerner and capture the party ticket. If they had won then would they have been screaming "Rotation" now? Nigerians are freaking cowards! Wut they gotta do is call the bluff of those African Talibans, render them useless, kick them farther into the desert and let them rule their own illiterate peoples from their freaking tents! Annoying freaking monkeys!
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by kobikwelu(m): 11:53pm On Jul 01, 2010
1) ekwueme is tired

2) where is the original document that the agreement was written in black and white, (BY THE SO CALLED FOUNDING FATHERS)

IF THE AGREEMENT IS VERBAL

then am not ready to jump into this bandwagon

tommorow, another clown would come out and deny the "verbal" aggrement

*******MCSHEWWWWWWW******
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by ladi02(m): 12:14am On Jul 02, 2010
Please leave this funny man, Is PDP Nigeria?

Where in the Constitution did it state a rotational Presidency, it shows the mindset that PDP must win all elections angry

Pls wake up Mr. Ekwueme
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 02, 2010
Those who fancy themselves as purists or the political righteous need to learn to listen to alternative views.

Do I agree with Ekwueme? absolutely not. But we all have a duty to listen varrying opinions. I don't think Ekwueme is an i.d.i.o.t, a looser, a tired old man or whatever because he has not said what we want to hear.

The fact remains that amongst some who call themselves founding fathers of the PDP. There is a claim that they tried to have an arrangement, whether there was a credible sustainable framework for this attempt to have an arrangement is a different story.
And clearly based on the history of PDP Primaries there is no evidence that if any such arrangements existed it was religiously implemented.

But that is not to say Ekwueme can not enumerate what transpired when the Party was formed. I guess it even shows the character of the man that he can summon the courage to speak on what he considers the truth even though when he was the defacto leader of the PDP this same North deployed all they have to prevent him from being President instead prefering OBJ who was in prison.

For those saying Ekwueme did not say whether Jonathan should run or not. You are simply being politically naive. The constitution guarantees Jonathan the right to choose for himself whether to run for elections or not. It is not up to anyone else to decide this for Jonathan. Ekwueme did not speak on this because he understands the limits of his powers.
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by Kobojunkie: 1:06am On Jul 02, 2010
bk/babe99:

At times I wonder about you. Is it just a gimmick that u pull on here by making sure u never make sense when putting forth any argument? Does spitting nonsense give u se.x.ual pleasure? Is it cus u can string together a few plausible sentences in the english language u think u can torture the rest of the world with your meaningless crap? Kobojunkie, what exactly is it, eh?
If you feel sensationalizing it will give you calm, I say go for it.
bk/babe99:

A. You agreed that youre not a member of the PDP party, thus, are not privy to any "agreement" that might have been reached by its members!
B. You agree that the "agreement" (if there was ever any) which they are fighting over was not "documented" but " existed as an understanding. . . .". If you acknowledge that there was no documented agreement, and u admit that u are not a member of the party, and as such was never in any meeting where pronouncement for a rotational presidency was reached, how can u now state in paragraph b that there was an understanding? How do u know? Top members of the party have said there was no agreement!
None of the PDP members have EVER DENIED the existence of this agreement to date. It is well documented that such an agreement does exist. We are not here arguing for or against its existence, but instead it's application.
If you know of any member of said party that has out rightly denied the existence, please show me. I would really like to explore that angle as well from some point.
bk/babe99:

Besides, as I understand it, in the party elections where a Southerner was eventually voted in, Northerners vied for the slot in a bid to oust the Southerner and capture the party ticket. If they had won then would they have been screaming "Rotation" now? Nigerians are freaking cowards! Wut they gotta do is call the bluff of those African Talibans, render them useless, kick them farther into the desert and let them rule their own illiterate peoples from their freaking tents! Annoying freaking monkeys!
I beg to differ. The problem is not necessarily the PDP's rotational agreement but that many more(most of whom are not even PDP members) are focused on this and creating a new life and power for it that it ought not to have. Think of such an agreement existing within Boko Haram or say MEND, and rather than people focusing on finding ways to handicap these groups so that whomever emerges their new leader, they will not be able to operate beyond their organizational boundaries or even hold any position of office in Nigeria.

What I see happening is people are breathing life and power yet again into PDP and its affairs --- many now confuse PDP with Nigeria. Many have chosen to turn a blind eye to the fact that all PDP members, both north and south, were INVOLVED in this from the beginning, and it is not for us to now try to pick sides in this but understand that they are all one.

So what if the mob bosses within the party decide to fight each other, why are we picking sides or trying to claim one side to be the underdog in all this? No matter the side, it is all the same PARTY and the same bunch of people who have helped run the country into the ground for over a decade now. So, again, why are you or anyone else feeling to pick sides in this? Why yet again are we allowing ourselves be puppets to these known puppet masters?
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by bkbabe99: 2:28am On Jul 02, 2010
Kobojunkie:
. So, again, why are you or anyone else feeling to pick sides in this? Why yet again are we allowing ourselves be puppets to these known puppet masters?

Sorry, I am not picking sides. Why should I? I will be the first to confess that I know little or nothing about Nigeria's Politics. The little I know is from discussions on here, I go read (extensively) on any of the issues, discuss with family and friends that know better, then reach my conclusions, such as what I did in this instance. Bottom-line: You chose sides- - -after skirting around the issues! You claim noone knows for sure if there was an agreement, and in the same breath u claim that there indeed was an agreement. Which is it?

Kobojunkie:

None of the PDP members have EVER DENIED the existence of this agreement to date.

Whoops, u lie! Mr Obasanjo (whom I understand is a PDP top echelon) denied the existence of such an agreement!

Top Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), members reacted in hushed tones on Friday over the comments of former President Olusegun Obasanjo that the party never zoned the presidency to the North.

Obasanjo, had during an interview with Voice of America (VOA), repudiated the zoning arrangement of the party on the strength of which its National Chairman, Vincent Ogbulafor, announced recently that Acting President Goodluck Jonathan was barred from contesting the top job on account of coming from the South.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201005030834.html
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by Nobody: 2:30am On Jul 02, 2010
bk/babe99:

Sorry, I am not picking sides, why should I? I will be the first to confess that I know little or nothing about Nigeria's Politics.
L.O.L
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by bkbabe99: 2:37am On Jul 02, 2010
FL Gators:

L.O.L

Princess Fiona, what is tickling ur clits? Even the little I know is waaaayyy more than the gibberish u always spew on here. It takes me no time at all to learn. Clearly, I know a billion times more than u on issues concerning ur own country; I also know that u might be an hermaphrodite from looking at ur profile picx. So pump ur brakes b4 u get crashed into. . . . grin
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by Nobody: 2:38am On Jul 02, 2010
bk/babe99:

Sorry, I am not picking sides. Why should I? I will be the first to confess that I know little or nothing about Nigeria's Politics.

R.O.T.F.L.M.A.O!
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by Kobojunkie: 2:39am On Jul 02, 2010
bk/babe99:

Sorry, I am not picking sides. Why should I? I will be the first to confess that I know little or nothing about Nigeria's Politics. The little I know is from discussions on here, I go read (extensively) on any of the issues, discuss with family and friends that know better, then reach my conclusions, such as what I did in this instance. Bottom-line: You chose sides- - -after skirting around the issues! You claim noone knows for sure if there was an agreement, and in the same breath u claim that there indeed was an agreement. Which is it?

Whoops, u lie! Mr Obasanjo (whom I understand is a PDP top echelon) denied the existence of such an agreement!

Top Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), members reacted in hushed tones on Friday over the comments of former President Olusegun Obasanjo that the party never zoned the presidency to the North.
Obasanjo, had during an interview with Voice of America (VOA), repudiated the zoning arrangement of the party on the strength of which its National Chairman, Vincent Ogbulafor, announced recently that Acting President Goodluck Jonathan was barred from contesting the top job on account of coming from the South.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201005030834.html

I think you should re-read the same article. Yes, the said agreement is no where in the Nigerian constitution, and it is not in the PDP Constitution either. However, that does not mean it does not exist at all. Would you also believe a Northerner(I have nothing against them) telling you that the only reason there have been more Northern Presidents in Nigeria is simply because the Northerners are the best politicians in the country, and therefore good leaders? Also I am curious, are you saying we ought to take Obasanjo's word on this to mean no such agreement exists ?

By the way, I never claimed no one knows if there is such an agreement exist. Not sure where you get that one from. I am not sure how to approach this with you but if you spend more time digesting Nigerian politics, you will likely learn that it is almost common place for politicians to go back on agreements, even oral agreements when it is in their(selfish) favour to do so, and they rouse the people by playing VICTIMS, and in the end get their way only for the people to continue to suffer at the end. That I believe is likely what is happening today.
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by bkbabe99: 2:54am On Jul 02, 2010
bk/babe99:

Sorry, I am not picking sides. Why should I? I will be the first to confess that I know little or nothing about Nigeria's Politics. The little I know is from discussions on here, I go read (extensively) on any of the issues, discuss with family and friends that know better, then reach my conclusions, such as what I did in this instance.

Female Ezeuche, u see the words "read extensively"? Thats wut u should be doing so u can change that shiyyt hole u were birthed in instead of staying online 24/7 hoping for Uchenna to come on here so u can play wit urself while reading his badly worded posts!

FL Gators:

R.O.T.F.L.M.A.O!

You and I know u r not laughing for jack! You and I know u got ur heart in ur mouth right now in anticipation of the Nuclear tipped war-head u know I'll be sending u; so stop deceiving urself! Lol. I know a lil about ur country and a lot about mine. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT EITHER, and u have the audacity to spread ur big, black, gorilla looking lips in false laughter?! lol. Ure amazing!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures: LASTA Officials Arresting Bicycle Riders For One Way! / Rivers Election- Wike Takes Charge / "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.