Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency (5732 Views)

Buhari's Coup Was To Prevent Ekwueme From Succeeding Shagari. - Dr. Umaru Dikko / Why I Want To Be President, By Ekwueme / Igbo Senators Shun Ekwueme's 80th Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by Nobody: 2:57am On Jul 02, 2010
ROTFL

I only indulged you today because I  was bored. Enjoy the attention nau. Anywaz, back to ignoring you

bk/babe99:

lol. Ure amazing!
I've been told. Got you mesmerized.
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by bkbabe99: 3:31am On Jul 02, 2010
Kobojunkie:

I think you should re-read the same article.

No I dont have to re-read shiyyt! And b4 I go on, I'll tell you, this might be the last reply I'll give u cus  I dont have time to play the usual "Verbal Gymnastics" ure so annoyingly good at! That being said, I gleaned the whole article, I provided it to u, and I KNOW my english comprehension is waaay up there. Thus, what I understand is this, Mr Obasanjo said there was no agreement. Is he lying? I dont know! Wut I do know is that Mr Obasanjo's claim repudiates the one u made that "None of the PDP members have EVER DENIED the existence of this agreement to date"! Now, maybe u need to go and re-read the article again!

Kobojunkie:

Would you also believe a Northerner(I have nothing against them) telling you that the only reason there have been more Northern Presidents in Nigeria is simply because the Northerners are the best politicians in the country, and therefore good leaders?

My first inclination was to say "Huh?" to the question cus I dont understand it (at least not the logic u were trying to convey). But I'll say this: If a Northerner made such a statement to me, I'd tell him to gimme me a few minutes to go out to the hood, smoke some crack, get high as a kite, then go back to him requesting to hear the statement again. Why? Becus u gotta be as high as the Northerner to even remotely agree that the evil, greedy,and despotic  Northern Nigerians we read, and hear, about in the Western media are "good leaders".

Kobojunkie:

Yes, the said agreement is no where in the Nigerian constitution, and it is not in the PDP Constitution either. However, that does not mean it does not exist at all.

And where did I argue that issue with you (its being written)? By the way, I come to your car lot, I wanna buy a car, but I dont show u the money. "Dude, just trust me I have the money in the bank". You cant see my money "However, that does not mean it does not exist at all".lol. Ok, if this was to go to court who will the Judge believe, Mr Obasanjo or the greedy, selfish Nigerian-Taliban dudes?

Kobojunkie:

Also I am curious, are you saying we ought to take Obasanjo's word on this to mean no such agreement exists ?

Nah, but should we take the words of the illiterates that ran your country into the ground in the first place?

Kobojunkie:

but if you spend more time digesting Nigerian politics, you will likely learn that it is almost common place for politicians to go back on agreements, even oral agreements when it is in their(selfish) favour to do so

Spend more time digesting Nigerian Politics??!?! Man, gimme a break. Who got time for that shiyyt?! Dude, Nigeria is not the only place politicians go back on their words its the world over, thats why they are politicians, and thats why its called politics. Without guns and coups the Northerners cant fare well in Nigerian politics; theyre (according to me) too st.u.pi.d/violent to be sleek; same problem the Ibos have! What I see here is this; Mr Obasanjo intended to cripple the North politically, and he has dealt them a master stroke with back-handed biyytch slaps to boot. Let them go to school and get educated, and learn to co-habitate instead of killing and cheating all the time and they'll be good in the future. But until then, they can go suck on fat ones!

Kobojunkie:

but if you spend more time digesting Nigerian politics, you will likely learn that it is almost common place for politicians to go back on agreements, even oral agreements when it is in their(selfish) favour to do so, and they rouse the people by playing VICTIMS, and in the end get their way only for the people to continue to suffer at the end. That I believe is likely what is happening today.

The only people I see playing victims are the same dudes that have been involved in almost all the Coups in your country. The same dudes that ruled as dictators and embezzelled most of the country's financies and stashed them in Western banks. The same group of people that killed Messrs Ken Saro-Wiwa and M.K.O Abiola. The same people that made your country one of the poorest in the world and a laughing stock in the committee of Nations. Those are the same group of people I see playing the victim card!
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by bkbabe99: 3:32am On Jul 02, 2010
FL Gators:

ROTFL

I only indulged you today because I  was bored.

No need for explanations. Dont run now, I was only getting warmed up!
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by metalgong5(m): 6:56am On Jul 02, 2010
bk/babe99:

Nah, but should we take the words of the[b] illiterates [/b] that ran your country into the ground in the first place?

Spend more time digesting Nigerian Politics??!?! Man, gimme a break. Who got time for that shiyyt?! Dude, Nigeria is not the only place politicians go back on their words its the world over, thats why they are politicians, and thats why its called politics. Without guns and coups the Northerners cant fare well in Nigerian politics; theyre (according to me) too st.u.pi.d/violent to be sleek; same problem the Ibos have! What I see here is this; Mr Obasanjo intended to cripple the North politically, and he has dealt them a master stroke with back-handed biyytch slaps to boot. Let them go to school and get educated, and learn to co-habitate instead of[b] killing[/b] and cheating all the time and they'll be good in the future. But until then, they can go suck on fat ones!

Even if the Northern Nigerians are less educated, you illiterate Latino bastar.d do not have the moral obligation to spew such hypocritical
nonsense. . . . .  As I had  told you before, you Latinos are the most illiterate, dumb and whorish set of vagabonds.
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by formunt(m): 7:47am On Jul 02, 2010
Let igbo people taste presidency for once after Jonathan,please
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by bkbabe99: 8:03am On Jul 02, 2010
metal-gong:

Even if the Northern part of Nigerians are less educated, you illiterate Latino bastar.d[b] does not[/b] have the moral obligation to spew such hypocritical
nonsense. . . . . As I had told you before, you Latinos are the most illiterate, dumb and whorish set of vagabonds.

Lol.hahahahha.Professor MENTAL-gong! lol. One day I'm gonna keel ova from reading the Scud-missles u call posts! Re-read ur post, look at how many grammatical errors u had in less than 3 sentences? Are u Northern Nigerian by chance, cus theres no way an Ibo man's english can be this bad!lol. Then again I might be wrong cus I've seen Eziachi, Dede1, and basketmouth's writings ,and, God. . . . .
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by One11: 8:12am On Jul 02, 2010
^^^ Ignored. Nobody should reply him, sorry wink
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by chuxy12(m): 9:10am On Jul 02, 2010
The general fear is that whoever mounts the saddle will not step down till 2019. if the north takes power now will they be gentlemanly enough to step down by year 2015? wont they go the full stretch of two terms. i fear that even if there was an agreement it has been divinely tampered with. the lord will give us wisdom to resolve this puzzle
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by metalgong5(m): 9:25am On Jul 02, 2010
bk/babe99:

Lol.hahahahha.Professor MENTAL-gong! lol. One day I'm gonna keel ova from reading the Scud-missles u call posts! Re-read your post, look at how many grammatical errors u had in less than 3 sentences? Are u Northern Nigerian by chance, cus theres no way an Ibo man's english can be this bad!lol. Then again I might be wrong cus I've seen Eziachi, Dede1, and basketmouth's writings ,and, God. . . . .

No amount of distortions would change the fact that you are an illiterate Latino prostit.ute toeing the same line with your adulterous mother.Your only connection to Nigerian affairs is because your adulterous mother's latest JOHN is a Nigerian whom you call your STEP FATHER.  . . Shame!!!

Imagine, a Latino dummy who has never been able to construct a complete sentence on this forum proof reading my posts. Wonders they say shall never end!!
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by onyengbu1(m): 10:25am On Jul 02, 2010
Kobojunkie:

hhm . . . mayb you should focus on the issue instead !
Yea, I agree, though u tend to push people to go off the line atimes.

Kobojunkie:

You did not answer the question. If you feel you did, please repost the exact line where you provide me these answers.

By the way, I did not make any CLAIMS, I simply based my argument on my thoughts on the issue after considering patterns I have observed over years on this. This I made clear about 3 or 4 posts ago.

This is what I wrote after you asked why they should be stopped from being in the primaries.
onye_ngbu:

Are you telling me that you no longer know why party primaries are conducted?

Lets say you dont. grin
Primaries are meant to produce party flag bearers and thats why PDP should stop any candidate who is not from the region the ticket is zoned to.

Agreement is for rotational government which begins from the primaries.

What are you driving at sef.

if there is any other question you are referring to or you feel my answer doesnt make sense to you, I'd like to hear it.

And yes! It is all [b]claims [/b]you were making because you do not have anything to support "your thoughts on the issue after considering patterns you have observed over years on this" .
I was quoting you there.
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by rhymz(m): 11:37am On Jul 02, 2010
I ve taken time to study the issue of rotational presidency especially as it relates with the so-called gentle man's agreement amongst the founding fathers of PDP. Truth be said; in a complex country like Nigeria where people's political allegiance is along tribal and sectional divides, rotation of political leadership is imperative to its survival as it gives everyone( both minorities and the majorities) a sense of belonging. However, such a onerous decision or agreement is not and should not be the sole responsibility of a party to make, especially when such agreement is trivialized to just a tacit agreement( with no written document to that effect) between some over-used recycled politicians of a party. If I were to choose between OBJ and Ekwueme whose words to believe, of course I would go with Ekwueme than OBJ that is trying to play "politics of denial for convenience" but that is not to say GEJ should step aside and not run.
Whether it is appropriate for GEJ to run or not is a matter that should be hinged on what is in the confines of the Nigerian constitution and not some informal agreement. Generally speaking, the Nigerian constitution superseds that of the PDP( let alone a mere unwritten party agreement), meaning such agreement is not binding on GEJ outside of the PDP as the Nigerian constitution does not recognize it, this brings me to the crux of what I think GEJ should do which I shall discuss in the concluding part of this write-up later on. In principle however, giving the fact that he, GEJ was a product of such agreement and he had hitherto been obeying such agreement, it would be wrong and inconsistent of him to hijack the process and usurp the position which is generally agreed amongst the party stalwarts is for the northerners.
In conclusion, I would advise that GEJ do the right thing and tow the paths of equity and fairness by running on the platform of another party instead of causing unneccessary bad blood between the North and South. He is the president now and has all the states and federal machinery at his disposal, I believe GEJ can still win even if he runs on another platform. He can start by making sure every vote counts.
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by Kobojunkie: 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2010
onye_ngbu:

Yea, I agree, though u tend to push people to go off the line atimes.
This is what I wrote after you asked why they should be stopped from being in the primaries.
if there is any other question you are referring to or you feel my answer doesnt make sense to you, I'd like to hear it.
That still does not answer the question. I have made sure to ask you direct questions on this and I would appreciate you provide answers at this point to some at least.

onye_ngbu:

And yes! It is all [b]claims [/b]you were making because you do not have anything to support "your thoughts on the issue after considering patterns you have observed over years on this" .
I was quoting you there.
Exactly!!! Same thing with you. You also have NO supporting evidence for claims you have made so far either. Again, I am sure I was clear on this when I gave you a list earlier on things to consider here.
a) we are speaking of a Party which we are both not members of

b) we are speaking of an issue we are likely never to get detailed inside information on since these "agreements" are not documented anywhere but exist as an understanding between party members

I don't know why you are so BOTHERED by it though since it does not need to apply to you as a person since you are not a member of this party.
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by dayokanu(m): 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2010
While this rotation agreement was on, Rimi and Gemade contested when it was supposed to be the turn of the South
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by Kobojunkie: 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2010
dayokanu:

While this rotation agreement was on, Rimi and Gemade contested when it was supposed to be the turn of the South
Is it that you ACTUALLY BELIEVE that the primaries were FAIR? Take the last primaries for instance, there were southern candidates as well but how come the person suspected to come out winner, did? We are speaking of a man that was a NOBODY in the group; A man that had a bad record on the international front(sharia governor who almost allowed the stoning of an adulterous woman back in 2001-2003).

What part of this "agreement" prompts us all to believe that it means ONLY people from selected region can participate in the PUBLIC aspect of the primaries here?

I seem to have a problem understanding how we can claim on the one hand that elections are unfair in Nigeria but expect the PDP to, within it's own party carry out and SHOW US that they are fair during their own primaries. How does that work?
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by dayokanu(m): 3:47pm On Jul 02, 2010
My point is that if there was an effective agreement, why allow people from the "wrong" side of the country to contest.

What would happen to the rotation if Rimi had won the primary? So of Rimi can contest during a Southern turn, then Goodluck too should be allowed to contest
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by saintchux(m): 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2010
Am not a politician. Why because most of them can not be trusted.

1. In 1999, PDP had a gentle man agreement that south should produce the president. Why should south produce the president: Because MKO Abiola from south won 1983 election and was annual by IBB, so to compensate the south, North is now generous to allow a southerner to taste the presidency. Funny abi.
2. In 2003 PDP said that the gentle man arrangement still exist, but some northerners contest for primaries in the PDP, they were allowed to buy form. PDP did not sanction them.
3. In 2007 PDP said presidency now goes to the north, some southerners bought form, and contested the primaries. yaruda a northern won. PDP did not sanction the southerners nothing happened, business as usual.
4. Now toward 2011, Yaruda died, the table turn around. The president is now from the south. The north do not want the president to contest the primaries. WHY because he is from the south.

That is why I do not like politics. If nobody was bared from at least contesting the primaries. Why are people worried and running temperature if GEJ want to contest. This is primaries oo, not general election.

I am not an admire of Tony Anineh because of his role in June 12, but for once I have seen him say the truth, may be because it may favour him, but it is the truth. He agreed that there is such agreement but it is not sacrosanct. It is not observed.
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by Kobojunkie: 3:59pm On Jul 02, 2010
dayokanu:

My point is that if there was an effective agreement, why allow people from the "wrong" side of the country to contest.
What would happen to the rotation if Rimi had won the primary? So of Rimi can contest during a Southern turn, then Goodluck too should be allowed to contest
I think we are reading too much more than really needs to into this agreement. The agreement does not necessarily include the idea that only candidates from the "right" parts of the country can be hosted during the primaries. For all you and all I know, the decision is made behind closed doors, on who will represent the party for the next election. But a Show(the public primaries) that includes people from other regions( including the already selected winner) is put on for the public to believe that the primaries are fair.

I think the question we ought to be asking is how come the rumored winners in most all the primaries won? Why has it been the case that even with more popular candidates on the ballot, the rumored winners still came out tops at the end?

I also believe the current situation is more than just having Goodluck contest. It is possible that there is a push to have him the declared winner at the next primaries. It is possible that there is a fight to make him the party's candidate behind closed doors and so, make him winner during the primaries. And it is likely there are people looking to make deals with him to give him this.

Anyway it is, I do hope Nigerians are not just being tribal about this and vote against PDP(Goodluck and all) this time around. Unless again, we are still not ready for change in that country.
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by idnole4(m): 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2010
Yes, I wish Nigerians could just vote the PDP out, its a wish anyway, since the umpire is appointed by them, perhaps the umpire might be a PDP member grin
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by seanet02: 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2010
@kobojunkie, when will you stop this your blind approval for this zonal failure.
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by bkbabe99: 5:08pm On Jul 02, 2010
metal-gong:

No amount of distortions would WILL/ CAN change the fact that you are an illiterate Latino prostit.ute toeing the same line with your adulterous mother.Your only connection to Nigerian affairs is because your adulterous mother's latest JOHN is a Nigerian whom you call your STEP FATHER.  . . Shame!!!

Imagine, a Latino dummy who has never been able to construct a complete sentence on this forum proof reading my posts. Wonders (COMMA) they say(COMMA) shall never end!!

Should I indulge u? Yeah, I will, one last time. lol. Do u now realize that i'm a good influence in ur life? Ur mother will be proud that u have me as a friend instead of the regular illiterate Ibo drug dealers she knows u to hang with.lol. Notice, that whenever u want to address me u take the time to make sure that ur writing is devoid of as little spelling and comprehension errors as possible! lol. Alas, u still made a few mistakes in ur last post. But, good friend that I am, I corrected them. Youre getting there MENTAL-gong, ure getting there!!!lol
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by rhymz(m): 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2010
saintchux:

1. In 1999, PDP had a gentle man agreement that south should produce the president. Why should south produce the president: Because MKO Abiola from south won 1983 election and was annual by IBB, so to compensate the south, North is now generous to allow a southerner to taste the presidency. Funny abi.
2. In 2003 PDP said that the gentle man arrangement still exist, but some northerners contest for primaries in the PDP, they were allowed to buy form. PDP did not sanction them.
3. In 2007 PDP said presidency now goes to the north, some southerners bought form, and contested the primaries. yaruda a northern won. PDP did not sanction the southerners nothing happened, business as usual.
4. Now toward 2011, Yaruda died, the table turn around. The president is now from the south. The north do not want the president to contest the primaries. WHY because he is from the south.

That is why I do not like politics. If nobody was bared from at least contesting the primaries. Why are people worried and running temperature if GEJ want to contest. This is primaries oo, not general election.

I am not an admire of Tony Anineh because of his role in June 12, but for once I have seen him say the truth, may be because it may favour him, but it is the truth. He agreed that there is such agreement but it is not sacrosanct. It is not observed.
That is exactly where lies the moral dilemma, both the 2003 and 2007 primaries did not respect the "gentlema's agreement" in principle and in practice, however, the outcome usually does. Whether the primaries were just gimmicks to hoodwink the public into believing that the PDP had internal democracy is a question we would leave to the party management who did not deem it fit to fine those who almost wanted to flaw the agreement. But it can't be denied that the agreement exists and somewhat have been the basis they have used to choose who their flag bearer is. GEJ coming out to act like the agreement did not exist and was not the basis Yaradua( who never was interested in becoming president)and him( never stood a chance with the more ambitious Odili who didn't want to play second fiddle) were selected would be tantamount to saying, "hey northern fellas, this is what you get from entering into an agreement with a southerner, a stab in the back".
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by rhymz(m): 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2010
saintchux:

Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by saintchux(m): 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2010
rhymz:

That is exactly where lies the moral dilemma, both the 2003 and 2007 primaries did not respect the "gentlema's agreement" in principle and in practice, however, the outcome usually does. Whether the primaries were just gimmicks to hoodwink the public into believing that the PDP had internal democracy is a question we would leave to the party management who did not deem it fit to fine those who almost wanted to flaw the agreement. But it can't be denied that the agreement exists and somewhat have been the basis they have used to choose who their flag bearer is. GEJ coming out to act like the agreement did not exist and was not the basis Yaradua( who never was interested in becoming president)and him( never stood a chance with the more ambitious Odili who didn't want to play second fiddle) were selected would be tantamount to saying, "hey northern fellas, this is what you get from entering into an agreement with a southerner, a stab in the back".
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by onyengbu1(m): 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2010
Kobojunkie:

That still does not answer the question. I have made sure to ask you direct questions on this and I would appreciate you provide answers at this point to some at least.
Exactly!!! Same thing with you. You also have NO supporting evidence for claims you have made so far either. Again, I am sure I was clear on this when I gave you a list earlier on things to consider here.
a) we are speaking of a Party which we are both not members of

b) we are speaking of an issue we are likely never to get detailed inside information on since these "agreements" are not documented anywhere but exist as an understanding between party members

I don't know why you are so BOTHERED by it though since it does not need to apply to you as a person since you are not a member of this party.

Your is such a helpless situation, I have answered and re-answered your question. Only you know why you think your question have not been answered.

I was very explicit about my answer and many other guys in here are saying the same thing. I cant help you again. bye bye.
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by Kobojunkie: 3:02am On Jul 03, 2010
oh brother!!!
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by Kenyata(m): 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2010
@9ijaprince

Ekwueme contested with Obasanjo because he's from the south too.
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by Kc3000: 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2010
In my estimation, Ekwueme has always been a man of integrity, and I have come to admire him for of his upstanding ways. In a country governed by miscreants it is no suprise that a virtuous individual like Ekwueme would be kept far from the corridors of power. Once again, the old man has spoke the truth, which is that PDP indeed did institute a rotational system for the office of the presidency. This is a party agreement, and has no constitutional backing, but as we all know, PDP's strangle hold on Nigeria is not going anywhere soon. However, we need to be intimated on the details of this PDP agreement, because it won't be out of place to suggest that the north had their turn with Yardua in office. It is no ones fault that he died when he did.
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by dayokanu(m): 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2010
@9ijaprince

What of Rimi and Gemade?
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by sjeezy8: 7:12pm On Jul 03, 2010
[size=13pt]Rotational presidency implies rigging and fake elections.[/size]

I mean duh what dont people get- with or without rotational presidency people still wont vote for a candidate who they dont prefer.

Jonathan better run for president NOW - while the kettle is Hot because theres no other serious candidates talkin about contesting in 2011.

Come 2015 its possible Elrufai, or Fashola will contest and HE(Jonathan) definately will not win in a free and fair elections against either candidate.

If EVERYONE is gonna vote for their ethnicity or religion then so BE IT. Damn everyone needs to stop fukin cryin - Its a democracy and that how democracies work
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by sjeezy8: 7:13pm On Jul 03, 2010
Kenyata:

@9ijaprince

That makes no sense IF the presidency was actually Zoned to the SW why did Ekwueme even contest?
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by sjeezy8: 7:29pm On Jul 03, 2010
Ekwueme IS A LIAR AND IS NO DIFFERENT THEN OTHER PDP member.

If the SE actually agreed on Obj - then why did he contest?
Re: Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency by seanet02: 9:52pm On Jul 03, 2010
Big mouth, just because the contracts stopped, he is now talking jargons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Govt Opens Bid Round For 31 Marginal Oil Fields / Now We Know How Buhari's Certificate Disappeared From His Military File / Biafra: Ipob Protest In Imo Owerri Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.