Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,501 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket (33849 Views)

Ekweremadu, Tanimu Turaki, Oche Otorkpa, Olujimi Get PDP National Assignment / It Will Be Impossible For Jimi Agbaje To Get PDP Ticket Again –Dominic / Opinion: Why Saraki Should Get PDP Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by jyz200(m): 5:13pm On Sep 03, 2018
We all know saraki can't get the ticket
Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by brexit: 5:13pm On Sep 03, 2018
BYE BYE IT IS UNFORTUNATE HE IS ENDING LIKE THIS,CAN HE STILL PRACTICE MEDICINE,I WONDER .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by Carmal90(m): 5:14pm On Sep 03, 2018
HungerBAD:
Three things will happen to Saraki at once.

1-He will lose his National Clout-- this has started already,as the APC has started cutting those roots.

2-His family's strange hold on Kwarans will be broken- this is happening already,as Kwara is divided already. The APC has gone to work on this.

3-By next year Saraki will be an UPCOMING POLITICIAN. He will never raise to grace again. He has betrayed everything he has touched. From his family, to his bank depositors, to the first PDP and then the APC.

This is not a man that can be trusted. And the only way for him now to go is DOWN.

Why Saraki downfall will even be faster, is that Saraki comes from a part of Nigeria that has an identity crisis. He is neither accepted by the Fulani's/ Hausas, and the Yoruba's will not touch him.

Kwara State does not produce anything. Does not have industries. Does not even have Charcoal to offer to the CENTER of the Government. It is a poor State.

Kwara is not a caliphate state,and has no relevance to the Federal Government. They need the Federal Government to survive, and will sacrifice Saraki to the Federal Government, if he seems to be the reason why Federal Appointments and subventions start getting dry.

Everyone eventually runs out of luck. Nothing lasts forever. Saraki you have had a good run, it is now time to retire like the Anenih and enjoy your loot.

Stop been silly, you hear
Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 03, 2018
The funny thing is Sowore people are using Saraki name to get some attraction to their YouTube video

I am sure they also wrote this trash about Saraki to get some traffic to their website

If sowore is confident in himself then Sahara Reporters will be doing more write ups on Sowore let’s see how much traffic they will attract

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by Iamnotfearyou: 5:16pm On Sep 03, 2018
famousroland:
Saraki Or Buhari?
Choose Wisely

SARAKI IS THE WAY FOR THEM WISE
Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by datribune: 5:17pm On Sep 03, 2018
It's over for Sarakill. No one trusts him. He'll soon bcom a political leper to be avoided.
d #NotTooYoungToRun guys just got a taste of his cunny ways.
He might even lose Kwara in 2019. Outside Ilorin he's not that popular. Kwarans hav been trying to get rid of d Saraki hegemony for a long time. They ar sensing an opening & think that he might be vulnerable because he may not hav d full compliments of his Thugs & tools of political coercion which he had always used. If they don't do it in 2019, I doubt they'd ever hav a better shot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by GavelSlam: 5:18pm On Sep 03, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

But when he broke the news of Yar'Adua's death which enabled GEJ the over, he was not obsessed then?

When GEJ said on live TV that he learnt of his own brother's death from SR, Sowore wasn't obsessed then?

, come and employ this miscreant let him be helping you wash fresh fish.

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by firstnews: 5:20pm On Sep 03, 2018
Python Dance 3: Anxiety in South East

As Ndigbo reject new military exercise
Fear stems from previous operations, closeness to 2019 elections
Army gives reasons, says no going back on exercise

Read more: http://www.firstnews.com.ng/python-dance-3-anxiety-southeast.html

Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by duwdu: 5:20pm On Sep 03, 2018
abokibuhari:

You've not been to Kwara state so don't say what you don't know bro. They can never take Kwara state from him..

The poster you responded to, gave proofs - even if personal - for his postulations.

You should do at least the same; you don't just make a statement.

P34c3

2 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by Eponyeeboz: 5:20pm On Sep 03, 2018
GavelSlam:

grin

It's very easy, doesn't demand too much intelligence cos that guy definitely lacks it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by Iamnotfearyou: 5:22pm On Sep 03, 2018
tongue[color=#006600][/color]
famousroland:
Saraki Or Buhari?
Choose Wisely
tongue
SARAKI ALL THE WAY
Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by magzey: 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2018
And he is also the Remote Control of Kwara state Treasury who converted state owned asset to his Company.Chai!! People dey that state? undecided undecided grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by lionshare: 5:25pm On Sep 03, 2018
I had this argument with a couple folks at work...who are buharist!!! Paint saraki as black as you can but pls gimme a good reason to support Buhari. Tantrums...

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by duwdu: 5:27pm On Sep 03, 2018
Carmal90:

Stop been being silly, you hear

If you'd like to be silly, you should at least be grammatically correct. gringringrin

P34c3

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by sanpipita(m): 5:29pm On Sep 03, 2018
Only sowore can tell what saraki did to him, anyway on a very good day, saraki over dullard, only mor0ns won't rate saraki who is well educated modern leader.
Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by duwdu: 5:32pm On Sep 03, 2018
krendo:
The funny thing is Sowore people are using Saraki name to get some attraction to their YouTube video

I am sure they also wrote this trash about Saraki to get some traffic to their website

If sowore is confident in himself then Sahara Reporters will be doing more write ups on Sowore let’s see how much traffic they will attract

LOL; Sowore with his stooges is not the author of, like, 99.9% of the articles published on his site; other contributors like you and me, are, and a number are critical of him too.

P34c3

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2018
abokibuhari:

You've not been to Kwara state so don't say what you don't know bro. They can never take Kwara state from him..
Alaiye m in kwara state I sch leave here work in kwara state I know d political landscape here u don't say what yo don't know apc will disgrace him next year you all will see...you think it a joke dis time around....kwaran have stated it that it either now or never....wait till next year...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by abokibuhari: 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2018
olagbola55:

Alaiye m in kwara state I sch leave here work in kwara state I know d political landscape here u don't say what yo don't know apc will disgrace him next year you all will see...you think it a joke dis time around....kwaran have stated it that it either now or never....wait till next year...
Every year you keep saying disgrace, baba saraki is Kwara, Kwara is saraki. He is the TINUBU of Kwara state, nothing will happen
Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by modath(f): 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

But when he broke the news of Yar'Adua's death which enabled GEJ take over, he was not obsessed then?

When GEJ said on live TV that he learnt of his own brother's death from SR, Sowore wasn't obsessed then?

, come and employ this miscreant let him be helping you wash fresh fish.

& you plan to make heaven. cheesy cheesy cry grin cheesy cry cheesy cry cheesy :' grin

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by Walehelt(m): 5:39pm On Sep 03, 2018
brexit:
BYE BYE IT IS UNFORTUNATE HE IS ENDING LIKE THIS,CAN HE STILL PRACTICE MEDICINE,I WONDER .

the way your likes reason always amazed me, saraki will lose kwara to APC?, he defected with all the state house of assembly fa....
Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by smileyoo: 5:40pm On Sep 03, 2018
BabaIbo:
I still prefer Saraki to Sowore tho
nope. i prefer sowore to saraki, because saraki is as unstable as troubled rivers. moreover we need a youthful and vibrant sowore to take nigeria to a new level of modern leadership. these old politicians 've drained the resources of this great nation to a state of stupor, thereby making nigeria a mockery in the comity of nations. nigerians lets try a new blood, since the olds 've been dissapointing us.

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by Walehelt(m): 5:42pm On Sep 03, 2018
olagbola55:

for your info sir, I reside at ASA dam in Ilorin, if d guy manage to get d presidential ticket, do you think kwaran won't like to produce the next president of the nation?

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by teehay45(m): 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2018
Sowore should be more concerned about his failed presidential ambition. Meanwhile, Saraki knows his onions and he is unperturbed about what nobody like Sowore thinks of him.
Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by AgentGoat: 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2018
Walehelt:

the way your likes reason always amazed me, saraki will lose kwara to APC?, he defected with all the state house of assembly fa....
forget having kwara or not.

I'm concern about his national relevance. Kwara is too small for him as a bigwig. It pains me he is going down at this young age. He's relatively young you know?

President he no go be Senate president he no go be too.

There ll be no ministerial appointment for him too.

Any fg appointment that goes to kwara will go to APC side. He's lost bro. Greed don kill his career.
Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by AgentGoat: 5:51pm On Sep 03, 2018
Walehelt:

for your info sir, I reside at ASA dam in Ilorin, if d guy manage to get d presidential ticket, do you think kwaran won't like to produce the next president of the nation?
Can he get the presidential ticket?

Over the dead body of atiku and kwankwaso grin
Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by gurnam: 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
SaharaReporters are bent on tarnishing this man's image. And nairaland has joined the bandwagon too. Say no to bad journalism

Pick on thing out of what SR made reference to that looks like they are tarnishing Saraki image.

Truth is many serious politicians both in APC and PDP knows very well all the issues SR made reference to. It’s not new revelations or things concocted by SR
Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by ijustdey: 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2018
BabaIbo:
I still prefer Saraki to Sowore tho

saraki is as unstable as a moving water who can't be trusted....

he is just like his master Atiku

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by gurnam: 5:53pm On Sep 03, 2018
Walehelt:

Surely Kwarans will like one of them to be the president but can they make him the President??
Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by datribune: 5:53pm On Sep 03, 2018
lionshare:
I had this argument with a couple folks at work...who are buharist!!! Paint saraki as black as you can but pls gimme a good reason to support Buhari. Tantrums...

Realistically in today's Nigeria, a vote 4 any of d smaller parties is a wasted vote. So u hav APC on one hand & PDP on d other.
Pls try & talk to a wider audience.
Go talk to over 100,000 families whose breadwinners lost their jobs 13 yrs ago in PDP's privatization scam where national assets were sold off to govt sponsors & cronies in deals that reek of infamy & d workers weren't allowed to enjoy their due entitlements of pension. Meanwhile, OBJ & Atiku hav been receiving their pension payments while denying these senior citizens their own due.
13 yrs after neglect frm PDP govts wit better resources, this administration has thru PTAD started paying them their Pensions. Nigeria has lost those corporations forever & d proceeds frm privatization looted.
Go & speak to HND holders working in d paramilitary who have been or ar in d process of being promoted due to d scrapping of d HND/BSC dichotomy.
Go & speak to people whose agric business has boomed because of d Anchor borrower scheme.
When u watch happenings in countries like Venezuela who behaved d way Nigeria did under GEJ who refused to save 4 d rainy day or diversify d economy, u'll know that wit d bad hand that he was dealt PMB hasn't done badly. He has my vote

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by blackmercyvelli(m): 5:56pm On Sep 03, 2018
How do l following bad leader

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

17 Edo Lawmakers Insist On Sitting / President Buhari Arrives Abuja After A Stop Over In London / Buhari Meets French President Hollande In Elysee Palace (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.