Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket (33847 Views)

Ekweremadu, Tanimu Turaki, Oche Otorkpa, Olujimi Get PDP National Assignment / It Will Be Impossible For Jimi Agbaje To Get PDP Ticket Again –Dominic / Opinion: Why Saraki Should Get PDP Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by Oluwatobex(m): 6:00pm On Sep 03, 2018
The only match to Buhari in the North, methinks, is Kwankwanso, not even Atiku and I'm sure the PDP should be watchful of Saraki else, he plots another coup; having him as PDP's flag-bearer would be abysmal for the party.
Meanwhile you folks should try to dissociate media content from Proprietors. I'm sure quite Sowore has no hand in this... He should know better than to be intimidated by Saraki's ambition
Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2018
No 1 Gave D J Trump A Chance,the Rest As They Say Is History.My Only Fear Is That Buhari Die Hards Will Resort To Violence Shud He Loose In 2019,because Their Brains Have Been Reset & Functioning On Default,they See No Way The Guy Can Be Defeated.I Can Only Hope Their Election Day After Party Doesnt End B4 It Begins Like That Of Hillary Clinton,it Left D Democrats Speechless & Devastated.
Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by ballerin(m): 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2018
Hey people, it'd be fair to separate Sowore from Sahara Reporters as much as we know his media house scrutinizes anyone irrespective of his political ambition.

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by blacknp(m): 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2018
HungerBAD:
Three things will happen to Saraki at once.

1-He will lose his National Clout-- this has started already,as the APC has started cutting those roots.

2-His family's strange hold on Kwarans will be broken- this is happening already,as Kwara is divided already. The APC has gone to work on this.

3-By next year Saraki will be an UPCOMING POLITICIAN. He will never raise to grace again. He has betrayed everything he has touched. From his family, to his bank depositors, to the first PDP and then the APC.

This is not a man that can be trusted. And the only way for him now to go is DOWN.

Why Saraki downfall will even be faster, is that Saraki comes from a part of Nigeria that has an identity crisis. He is neither accepted by the Fulani's/ Hausas, and the Yoruba's will not touch him.

Kwara State does not produce anything. Does not have industries. Does not even have Charcoal to offer to the CENTER of the Government. It is a poor State.

Kwara is not a caliphate state,and has no relevance to the Federal Government. They need the Federal Government to survive, and will sacrifice Saraki to the Federal Government, if he seems to be the reason why Federal Appointments and subventions start getting dry.

Everyone eventually runs out of luck. Nothing lasts forever. Saraki you have had a good run, it is now time to retire like the Anenih and enjoy your loot.

You may be correct but politics is a very dirty game,you never know where the tree may fall.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by arabbunkum: 6:09pm On Sep 03, 2018
Have you not seen your menses yet
NgeneUkwenu:
Anybody supported by the ipob pigs is bound to fail! I dont need any essay to know that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by Ballmer: 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2018
SENESCO:
angry

I tot many of your kind claimed no money was being shared or you are finally waking up from your illusion with another row of fustration?
Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by henryhemon(m): 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
I think everyone should know Saraki is wasting his time by now.

For any political party to stand a chance of taking a step towards competing with President Buhari, the candidate must be from the North. 100% North.

Even Tambuwal has a better chance than Saraki not to mention the massive distance between him and Dankwambo or Kwankwaso or even Atiku.

Hence, Saraki has no single chance and the day he became a tyrant in APC, he dug his political grave. Final burial will be after the primaries.

So, looking at the list, the possible candidate will be Kwankwaso because of his little influence in Kano.

Final point, I see no single threat to President Buhari among these people. Whoever emerged in the PDP primaries would only win to fail.

Kwankwanso will beat buhari blue black n yellow in a free n fair election. He said little influence of kwankwanso......buhari is as lifeless as described by trump. Who was buhari before 2015? Remove tinubu, Amaechi n others,all you 've is a skeleton. Kwankwanso performed in kano still loved in the North.
Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by GSA01: 6:13pm On Sep 03, 2018
The odds are Against Saraki, when it is up to PDP delegate to give Saraki the nod and if they do, they have successfully Given Buhari a free ride to his second term..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by blacknp(m): 6:14pm On Sep 03, 2018
REELnewz:
No 1 Gave D J Trump A Chance,the Rest As They Say Is History.My Only Fear Is That Buhari Die Hards Will Resort To Violence Shud He Loose In 2019,because Their Brains Have Been Reset & Functioning On Default,they See No Way The Guy Can Be Defeated.I Can Only Hope Their Election Day After Party Doesnt End B4 It Begins Like That Of Hillary Clinton,it Left D Democrats Speechless & Devastated.
That Hillary Clinton scenario has already happened in 2015 when President Buhari did the unthinkable by defeating the incumbent after all the delay and hanky panky.

Have no fear,consolidation of power is the next level of the game,another 4 years of President Buhari is not too long,lets look to the future,cos the past and pdp are behind us.
Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by blacknp(m): 6:20pm On Sep 03, 2018
henryhemon:

Kwankwanso will beat buhari blue black n yellow in a free n fair election. He said little influence of kwankwanso......buhari is as lifeless as described by trump. Who was buhari before 2015? Remove tinubu, Amaechi n others,all you 've is a skeleton. Kwankwanso performed in kano still loved in the North.
Don't be silly Mr Henry Hemon,answer a fool according to his folly so that he may realize how foolish he really is.

A Fool when quiet is thought to be intelligent. Shut up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by edupedia: 6:21pm On Sep 03, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

In Saraki I trust

You can create a billion threads against him

The man everyone fears will emerge the winner

The most profitable enterprise is the business of fear

Let that sink into your brain

...but do YOU have a brain?....
Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by Roger3D(m): 6:21pm On Sep 03, 2018
henryhemon:

You know nothing about the north

3 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by SEONaijaExpert: 6:24pm On Sep 03, 2018
henryhemon:

You're wrong. Kwankwaso could have a chance but not coming close to winning. This is a national election not primaries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 03, 2018
blacknp:
That Hillary Clinton scenario has already happened in 2015 when President Buhari did the unthinkable by defeating the incumbent after all the delay and hanky panky.

Have no fear,consolidation of power is the next level of the game,another 4 years of President Buhari is not too long,lets look to the future,cos the past and pdp are behind us.
i Know What Happened In 2015.However,keep Deluding Urself That Nigerians Cannot Return The Favour.Bye
Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by blacknp(m): 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2018
REELnewz:
i Know What Happened In 2015.However,keep Deluding Urself That Nigerians Cannot Return The Favour.Bye
My Guy your the one that is disillusioned & has the wrong interpretation wrapped up in faint imagination of what reality really is. We are not going back to Egypt,you can perish in the wilderness,I'm on my way to the promised land.
Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by olajizz01(m): 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2018
abokibuhari:

You've not been to Kwara state so don't say what you don't know bro. They can never take Kwara state from him..
No one can tell,I was in Ilorin during 2011 guber election,Dele belgore nearly defeated entire Saraki's family(his father,his sister,himself and his political son fatai Hammed aka Magida),this Belgore of ACN then won entire Ilorin to the extent that the residents had started jubilating his victory not knowing they can wield federal might outside ilorin,but when votes of out Ilorin( esp rural area)started coming in,it was another story for Ilorin residents.
therefore,Bukola used to win kwara with federal might,now that the federal might is no more in his possession,the story might be different.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2018
blachknp:
My Guy your the one that is disillusioned & has the wrong interpretation wrapped up in faint imagination of what reality really is. We are not going back to Egypt,you can perish in the wilderness,I'm on my way to the promised land.
dude Am Not Arguing With U.Dem No Dey Sell Reasoning 4 Market
Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by Amumaigwe: 6:44pm On Sep 03, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Anybody supported by the ipob pigs is bound to fail! I dont need any essay to know that.

Anybody condemned by this Afonja harlot is likely to be on the right path. Talking from experience..
Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by firstnews: 6:44pm On Sep 03, 2018
HEDA asks court to compel IGP to probe Adeosun’s NYSC certificate

The Human and Environmental Development Agenda Resource Centre (HEDA) has filed a motion exparte before the federal high court in Lagos seeking the probe of Kemi Adeosun, minister of finance.

Click Here to continue
http://www.firstnews.com.ng/certificate-forgery-compel-igp-probe-adeosun-heda-urges-court.html

1 Share

Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by Ingocof(m): 6:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
Five reasons? too small consult Akogun Iyiola Oyedepo for more than one hundred reasons
Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by Eponyeeboz: 6:51pm On Sep 03, 2018
modath:

& you plan to make heaven. cheesy cheesy cry grin cheesy cry cheesy cry cheesy :' grin

Heaven no be zoning na, we go enter.
Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by Afamed: 6:53pm On Sep 03, 2018
The Liquidation of Societe Generale Bank and Trade Bank is still fresh in our memory. Only the Indomie generation will forget so soon the role he played in rubbing millions of Nigerians of their hard earned savings in those two banks.
Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by bender79: 6:59pm On Sep 03, 2018
Eponyeeboz:
Saraki should be given the PDP ticket so that he can suffer national disgrace.
Saraki will step down at the last minute for another aspirant mark my words. He is too egocentric to loose.
Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by pafisayo(m): 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
datribune:

Realistically in today's Nigeria, a vote 4 any of d smaller parties is a wasted vote. So u hav APC on one hand & PDP on d other.
Pls try & talk to a wider audience.
Go talk to over 100,000 families whose breadwinners lost their jobs 13 yrs ago in PDP's privatization scam where national assets were sold off to govt sponsors & cronies in deals that reek of infamy & d workers weren't allowed to enjoy their due entitlements of pension. Meanwhile, OBJ & Atiku hav been receiving their pension payments while denying these senior citizens their own due.
13 yrs after neglect frm PDP govts wit better resources, this administration has thru PTAD started paying them their Pensions. Nigeria has lost those corporations forever & d proceeds frm privatization looted.
Go & speak to HND holders working in d paramilitary who have been or ar in d process of being promoted due to d scrapping of d HND/BSC dichotomy.
Go & speak to people whose agric business has boomed because of d Anchor borrower scheme.
When u watch happenings in countries like Venezuela who behaved d way Nigeria did under GEJ who refused to save 4 d rainy day or diversify d economy, u'll know that wit d bad hand that he was dealt PMB hasn't done badly. He has my vote

God bless you ... some of the people just believe in the Idea of partisan politics.
Our Dear Supoosed Dullard PMB is doing a fantastic job’ maybe not 100% but he has done better than most of his predecessors.
Nigeria’s economy has been manipulated and bastardaized.
People want to buy a bag of rice for N6k but the truth is we can buy it at a more expensive rate while we encourage and develop our Agricultureal sector! Eventually it will save us billions foreign exchange wise and also strengthen our Naira burn na na lie some people will rather eat their children’s future if it means A bag of rice Ian being sold for N6k .
This present administration did increase Petrol pump price but any smart thinking Nigerian knows this wa gonna happen ‘ Obj met fuel at 20N June 2001 and as at when he was leaving office left it at N75 with Subsidy!!!! Jonathan Administration did effect fuel price change January 1, 2012: between N138 to N250 (112.31 to 284.62%) meanwhile these previous administration sold Billions $ crude oil and failed to revamp repair or build a new refinery .
The truth is practically every child born when ObJ assumes office now drives a Car! Let’s do the maths : the population of those consuming fuel has increased’ the demand for crude oil has decreased Nigeria is presently not generating as much as it use to .
Nigeria needs time to Heal and the Looters PLC won’t help! APC ain’t saints either but after 8yrs of looting Lagos PDP had 6extra years to whitchhunt Tinubu and others but ideology is Stealing is not corruption” PMB has earned my vote and I’ll campaign for him if he can do more most especially Security wise ( the non sponsored genocide ) .

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by pafisayo(m): 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
pafisayo:

God bless you ... some of our people just believe in the Idea of partisan politics.
Our Dear Supoosed Dullard PMB is doing a fantastic job’ maybe not 100% but he has done better than most of his predecessors.
People want to buy a bag of rice for N6k but the truth is we can buy it at a more expensive rate while we encourage and develop our Agricultureal sector! Eventually it will save us billions foreign exchange wise and also strengthen our Naira burn na na lie some people will rather eat their children’s future if it means A bag of rice Ian being sold for N6k .
This present administration did increase Petrol pump price but any smart thinking Nigerian knows this wa gonna happen ‘ Obj met fuel at 20N June 2001 and as at when he was leaving office left it at N75 with Subsidy!!!! Jonathan Administration did effect fuel price change January 1, 2012: between N138 to N250 (112.31 to 284.62%) meanwhile these previous administration sold Billions $ crude oil and failed to revamp repair or build a new refinery .
The truth is practically every child born when ObJ assumes office now drives a Car! Let’s do the maths : the population of those consuming fuel has increased’ the demand for crude oil has decreased Nigeria is presently not generating as much as it use to .
Nigeria needs time to Heal and the Looters PLC won’t help! APC ain’t saints either but after 8yrs of looting Lagos PDP had 6extra years to whitchhunt Tinubu and others but ideology is Stealing is not corruption” PMB has earned my vote with the little he has done especially not abandoning projected that were started by previous administration. I’ll campaign for him if he can do more most especially Security wise ( the non sponsored genocide ) .

God bless Nigeria

Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by yinnyme(m): 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2018
dre11:

Overrated Political Clout, A 'Major In The Minor'... Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get PDP's Presidential Ticket

Saraki’s political spread of influence is strongest in Kwara State, which happens to be in the North Central geopolitical zone. The voting strength of Kwara is 1,115,665 — greater only than that of Niger that has 721,478 in the geopolitical zone. The total number of registered voters in the zone is7,675,369.

These are paltry figures compared to the 2,931,668 of Katsina the sitting president’s State and the 18,900,543 total number of registered voters in the Northwest where Katsina belongs. Safe to say, then, that Saraki is a ‘major in the minor and a minor in the major’. As things stand, to field Saraki against Buhari is to commit political hara-kiri. This the PDP leaders surely understand.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/09/03/overrated-political-clout-major-minor-five-reasons-saraki-wont-get-pdps-presidential

I don't know politics but I think he should have stayed back in APC retain his ticket back to the Senate, if APC wins he's OK and if PDP wins he'll be fine. But then some opportunity comes once in a life time, if you miss it you may not get it again, a case study of Atiku and Obj, he blames himself for stepping down.
Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by Molola91(f): 7:21pm On Sep 03, 2018
This people don't know saraki. Go and ask APC leaders, that's y they are tarnishing his image every time they have the opportunity
Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by noruwasman(m): 7:27pm On Sep 03, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

But when he broke the news of Yar'Adua's death which enabled GEJ take over, he was not obsessed then?

When GEJ said on live TV that he learnt of his own brother's death from SR, Sowore wasn't obsessed then?

, come and employ this miscreant let him be helping you wash fresh fish.

Sence will not kill

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by Carmal90(m): 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2018
duwdu:

If you'd like to be silly, you should at least be grammatically correct. gringringrin

P34c3

Grammerian
Nonsense
Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by buharitill2023: 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2018
Firefire:
Goodbye Bukola Saraki.
after the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist have pushed him into a tight corner.
Goodbye thief saraki
Re: Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket by datribune: 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2018
pafisayo:

God bless you ... some of the people just believe in the Idea of partisan politics.
Nigeria needs time to Heal and the Looters PLC won’t help! APC ain’t saints either but after 8yrs of looting Lagos PDP had 6extra years to whitchhunt Tinubu and others but ideology is Stealing is not corruption” PMB has earned my vote and I’ll campaign for him if he can do more most especially Security wise ( the non sponsored genocide ) .

God bless Nigeria

U ar very correct. I watched Okonjo-Iweala on YouTube saying d reason Nigeria went into recession in 2015 was because under GEJ there was no savings & in her own words "ZERO WILL TO SAVE" unlike 2008 under OBJ when Nigeria escaped d worldwide recession because there was savings to fall back on. PMB has to a large extent, steered us out of recession & there ar ongoing efforts to diversify d economy. d lack of savings & diversification of d economy was largely responsible 4 d recession. These two conditions were also d driving force 4 d sad situation in Venezuela. Their country is in economic chaos as we speak. If PMB wins a 2nd term & gets a more cooperative national assembly he'd perform better.
My Uncle told me of how d nation allowed known treasury looters of d then National Party of Nigeria (NPN) back to power wit devastating consequences 4 d country. In this generation, though known treasury looters of d PDP hav apologized, we mustn't repeat that error of allowing them come anywhere near our National treasury ever again.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Japa: Nigerians Seeking Treatment May Soon Be Left With Native Doctors – Mimiko / Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri, CBN Quarters Damboa Road (Graphic Pics) / Buhari Meets French President Hollande In Elysee Palace (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.