Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,369 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

5 Interesting Things To See And Do In Abeokuta, Ogun State - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Interesting Things To See And Do In Abeokuta, Ogun State (24373 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City / Streetlight Pole At Pansheke In Abeokuta Ogun: A Disaster Waiting To Happen / 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Interesting Things To See And Do In Abeokuta, Ogun State by Bede2u(m): 7:03pm On Sep 03, 2018
6. Experience its brown roofs grin

2 Shares

Re: 5 Interesting Things To See And Do In Abeokuta, Ogun State by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 03, 2018
5 interesting things to do, 2 of them involve visiting the same place and a third is 20km away from abeokuta. basically what you are saying is there is nothing to see in Abeokuta.
Re: 5 Interesting Things To See And Do In Abeokuta, Ogun State by Omofunaab2: 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
Proudly Omo Ogun.. .

Omo Ogun iseya

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Interesting Things To See And Do In Abeokuta, Ogun State by scantee(m): 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
I valued my head over tourism. Lolz

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things To See And Do In Abeokuta, Ogun State by Jflex07(m): 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
Historical palace for skull mining

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things To See And Do In Abeokuta, Ogun State by hustla(m): 7:10pm On Sep 03, 2018
Baawaa:
Ogun State is fast growing,in the next 5 years Ogun State will be among developed state.Thanks to our amiable and visionary governor,Ibikunle Amosun.

He's not visionary, he's just another thief

2 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting Things To See And Do In Abeokuta, Ogun State by hustla(m): 7:12pm On Sep 03, 2018
kayusely70:
Centenary Hall was built in 1930

Davido shot one of his videos there
Re: 5 Interesting Things To See And Do In Abeokuta, Ogun State by Baawaa(m): 7:12pm On Sep 03, 2018
hustla:

He's not visionary, he's just another thief
A thief that masses want grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Interesting Things To See And Do In Abeokuta, Ogun State by koxi: 7:21pm On Sep 03, 2018
Is my eyes deceiving me or is the op out of ideas?

Numbers 1 and 3 are the same na

Afonjaaaa...una want relevance at all cost!
Re: 5 Interesting Things To See And Do In Abeokuta, Ogun State by omoelerin1: 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2018
Bede2u:
6. Experience its brown roofs grin
I read an interview yesterday granted by an octogenarian in the punch newspaper. He said as at late 40s there was no vehicular road in the whole south east. He said on his way from Lagos to calabar, he landed in aba, it was a bicycle that took him to calabar from Aba. Because there was no vehicular road.

There was no brown roof, people were living on tree then.

You can google yesterday punch to confirm what I am saying.

omo ale

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Interesting Things To See And Do In Abeokuta, Ogun State by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 03, 2018
SOUNDS FUN
Re: 5 Interesting Things To See And Do In Abeokuta, Ogun State by HolyClement001(m): 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2018
see nature
Re: 5 Interesting Things To See And Do In Abeokuta, Ogun State by Bede2u(m): 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2018
omoelerin1:
I read an interview yesterday granted by an octogenarian in the punch newspaper. He said as at late 40s there was no vehicular road in the whole south east. He said on his way from Lagos to calabar, he landed in aba, it was a bicycle that took him to calabar from Aba. Because there was no vehicular road.

There was no brown roof, people were living on tree then.

You can google yesterday punch to confirm what I am saying.

omo ale
lol...e pain u sha. This is onitsha...leveled by war ...compare it with ur abeokuta....una no dey shame?

1 Share

Re: 5 Interesting Things To See And Do In Abeokuta, Ogun State by babington91(m): 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2018
Getrich0147:
Visit Myass lafenwa for your high grade kush and sophisticated SGBG small girlsbig God ... Abeokuta is a nice place to be mhen.

o boy myass na ghetto with guys with red eyes and small girl with big God
Re: 5 Interesting Things To See And Do In Abeokuta, Ogun State by jyz200(m): 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2018
Bede2u:
lol...e pain u sha. This is onitsha...leveled by war ...compare it with ur abeokuta....una no dey shame?

Re: 5 Interesting Things To See And Do In Abeokuta, Ogun State by Dareal90s(m): 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2018
ucee64:

what will it profit you to do all these things and lose your head
That ur brother selling Fan Yogo hasn't lost is head yet.

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things To See And Do In Abeokuta, Ogun State by Bullhari007(m): 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2018
OP lemme help you

No6 Mining of Human skulls
Re: 5 Interesting Things To See And Do In Abeokuta, Ogun State by Bede2u(m): 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Interesting Things To See And Do In Abeokuta, Ogun State by Ladman406(m): 8:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
Do u mean Abeokuta state? Because sango-otta is really suffering from this man
Baawaa:
Ogun State is fast growing,in the next 5 years Ogun State will be among developed state.Thanks to our amiable and visionary governor,Ibikunle Amosun.
Re: 5 Interesting Things To See And Do In Abeokuta, Ogun State by Dareal90s(m): 8:08pm On Sep 03, 2018
Bede2u:
This picture again, is this the only developed place u av in d whole state? I see dis picture in every thread, every day u claim ur states ar developed.
Re: 5 Interesting Things To See And Do In Abeokuta, Ogun State by Dareal90s(m): 8:09pm On Sep 03, 2018
Bede2u:
This picture again, is this the only developed place u av in d whole state? I see dis picture in every thread, every day u claim ur states ar developed
Re: 5 Interesting Things To See And Do In Abeokuta, Ogun State by ireke(m): 8:10pm On Sep 03, 2018
Find time to get to that market where they sell Adire (tie and dye) and batik. You should also get to the dye pita to see how they make them

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things To See And Do In Abeokuta, Ogun State by Bede2u(m): 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2018
Dareal90s:

This picture again, is this the only developed place u av in d whole state? I see dis picture in every thread, every day u claim ur states ar developed.
wat about this one? U don see am b4?

Re: 5 Interesting Things To See And Do In Abeokuta, Ogun State by Spidermon: 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2018
Getrich0147:
Visit Myass lafenwa for your high grade kush and sophisticated SGBG small girlsbig God ... Abeokuta is a nice place to be mhen.

Took the words outta my mouth mehn. I just comot there now
Re: 5 Interesting Things To See And Do In Abeokuta, Ogun State by Dareal90s(m): 8:22pm On Sep 03, 2018
Bede2u:
wat about this one? U don see am b4?
SMH, get a life, last time I checked southeast has the worst roads in Naija, everything is gully. Don't compare ur village with any southwest, u can see ur brother in d picture selling fan yogo, he left ur Paradise village to hawk iced cream and gala in SW.
Re: 5 Interesting Things To See And Do In Abeokuta, Ogun State by IME1: 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2018
dingbang:
grin I think I will visit Abeokuta before the year runs out. Who is in with me on this trip? Let's make it happen..

Meanwhile esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform amazing transactions on the first mobile app such as getting soft loans through the app. Click the link on my signature for steps to register and bank your way.

I'm seriously interested in going
What's the plan
Re: 5 Interesting Things To See And Do In Abeokuta, Ogun State by Bede2u(m): 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2018
Dareal90s:

SMH, get a life, last time I checked southeast has the worst roads in Naija, everything is gully. Don't compare ur village with any southwest, u can see ur brother in d picture selling fan yogo, he left ur Paradise village to hawk iced cream and gala in SW.
lol...wat of ado ekiti? Its looking like cape town in this pic. I can see my flat head brothers selling gala on ur power high ways grin

South west is sharp jor cheesy. See akure road looking like downtown las vegas cheesy

3 Shares

Re: 5 Interesting Things To See And Do In Abeokuta, Ogun State by dingbang(m): 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2018
IME1:

I'm seriously interested in going
What's the plan
how about year ending
Re: 5 Interesting Things To See And Do In Abeokuta, Ogun State by Butoneday2(m): 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2018
Is any good thing come out of a ritual den.
Re: 5 Interesting Things To See And Do In Abeokuta, Ogun State by Lomprico2: 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2018
Most importantly, guard your head with your life!! lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Interesting Things To See And Do In Abeokuta, Ogun State by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 03, 2018
Do money ritual grin
Re: 5 Interesting Things To See And Do In Abeokuta, Ogun State by omo17(m): 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2018
Getrich0147:

Abeg no vex , pls where dat one dey for lafenwa. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RRS Rescues Two underage Boys At Marina In Lagos (Photos) / A Skater Holds On To A Motorcycle In Motion In Ibadan (Pics) / Rivers State Completes Ikoku Flyover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.