Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,998 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

A Nairalander Celebrates His Mum - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander Celebrates His Mum (489 Views)

Man Celebrates His Mum Who Graduated After Dropping Out To Send Him To School / Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street / The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Celebrates His Mum by Innobee99(m): 8:11pm On Sep 03, 2018
A young nairalander took to his Facebook page to celebrate his mum who has been there for them after loosing their father at a tender age. He hailed his mum as "Super" for training two graduates in the absence of their father.
He wrote:
If you dnt knw this Super woman
She's our mum
A rare type
Full of Strength
This woman first saw me through my university days without my dad and now my kid bro, still without our dad. She's just a petty trader but has brought up kings and Warriors.
Help me celebrate this virtuous mother
We love you super mum

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Mum by Innobee99(m): 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2018
Mothers are too exceptional

God bless ur labour
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Mum by Nogodye(m): 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2018
I pray she eat the fruit of her womb...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Mum by ladyF(f): 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2018
Awwww
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Mum by itiswellandwell: 8:50pm On Sep 03, 2018
Good one Mama. May you never know sadness!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Mum by PrincessB1(f): 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
Mothers rocks
They are rare gem
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Mum by PrincessB1(f): 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
Mothers rocks
They are rare gem

(1) (Reply)

Little Boy's Reaction At Meeting His Baby Sister For The First Time (video) / Woman Replies After Video Showing Her "Family Ignoring Their Maid" Went Viral / Breaking- Saudi Women To Now Get Divorce Notice By Text Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.