Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,883 members, 7,810,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life (42508 Views)

Boy Dies In Osun After Overdosing On Tramadol And Rohypnol (Photos) / Man Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol, Weed In Agege / Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by xcelentattitude(m): 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
Help! I don't know how to read again o. Abi is you people. Why are people typing RIP when the word Stabilizing was mentioned in the story? Am confused here.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by darlenese(f): 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
Tallest45:
Sad lose

Olodo read am finish
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by Otatom(m): 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
When you cannot but over think stuffs, just get someone to rant to.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by AlphaStyles(m): 10:09pm On Sep 03, 2018
Depression,anxiety,stress,pain,disappointment,overthinking all this can kill you if you dont get help
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by darlenese(f): 10:10pm On Sep 03, 2018
xcelentattitude:
Help! I don't know how to read again o. Abi is you people. Why are people typing RIP when the word Stabilizing was mentioned in the story? Am confused here.

how will this country move forward when the youth cannot read and understand

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by Wisebisho: 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2018
dingbang:
angry please if you feel depressed, open up to someone.

Meanwhile esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform amazing transactions on the first mobile app such as getting soft loans through the app. Click the link on my signature for steps to register and bank your way.
Are you an agent to First Bank?
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by AlphaStyles(m): 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2018
xcelentattitude:
u no see the word BUT DIED ?
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by Zinny25(f): 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2018
Fuqman:
Which one be RIP abeg.. She's not dead
what is this one saying U no fit read??
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by AlphaStyles(m): 10:17pm On Sep 03, 2018
darlenese:

how can a country move forward when you cant read till the end

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by rayobaba(m): 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2018
It's dt daura man.
Blakjewelry:
nowadays everybody is so engrossed in their own worries that they failed to notice what is happening around them. and for some people when you try to reach out, they will pretend all is well
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by madgoat(m): 10:19pm On Sep 03, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by ipobarethieves: 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2018
sad May I not see wetin go make me yamutu myself. Eba dey sweet joh. Mercy oh Lord

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by Fuqman(m): 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2018
Zinny25:
what is this one saying U no fit read??
U wey sabi read, I don see em na.. Now go back and read her tweets.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2018
Zinny25:
Rip.... But committing suicide is not the best option
Not the best, but it's pretty much the only option at that moment.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by Jephyard(m): 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2018
Why do I feel technology advancement also slightly increase depression. We all think because we all have a phone means we are close to one another. We should sometimes pay a visit to our loves one, spend sometime with them, go out and play together than spending all day on the web and social media. Who knows your physical appearance might be helpful to a depressed being.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by fortune1968: 11:12pm On Sep 03, 2018
chukwutope:
Attention wh0re. Her friend died and her first thought is 'I need to post this on twitter'!
How are you sure that was HER FIRST THOUGHT ? Do you share same mind ? Just to say something nasty !
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by dingbang(m): 11:32pm On Sep 03, 2018
Wisebisho:

Are you an agent employee to First Bank?
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by Upaka(f): 11:44pm On Sep 03, 2018
Fuqman:
Which one be RIP abeg.. She's not dead
Read the last tweet.. She's dead
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by Culin(f): 12:20am On Sep 04, 2018
Nigerians should start taking mental illness seriously. So many people are sad and depressed and yet people hardly notice. Even when they do, they're not equipped to handle such. The government should create more enlightenment and employ properly trained doctors. Families too need to start caring for one another and be attentive to the tiniest details.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 04, 2018
So sad surround yourself with people who uplift you and never forget to always come from a place of Love I’ll do something about this in my forthcoming podcast.

Pray for the people who resent you and hate you their the reason your still here they should inspire you to always come from a place of love
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by chukwutope: 12:31am On Sep 04, 2018
fortune1968:
How are you sure that was HER FIRST THOUGHT ? Do you share same mind ? Just to say something nasty !

A death is a time to mourn, not to go on twitter to get attention. Show some respect for the dead.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by consultancy: 12:54am On Sep 04, 2018
At least she achieved her aim
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by AndLeo(m): 1:47am On Sep 04, 2018
Miracle better run. Nina wants to finish the money he won in the house then she will dump him. Leave woman and go and invest your money. Nina has started following small girls with big God.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by Bianda24: 4:07am On Sep 04, 2018
Ever8054:
we just have to be careful of things we whish to have but can't get,500 years ago there were people on this earth with Family,personal and societal expectations to worry about but today all those are gone...500yrs from now if the earth still exist the family,personal and societal expectations we worry about will still be gone with history..so why the depression. life has really been unfair to people like me but I still find reasons to wait until nature calls not me taking that decision my self..we will all go the way of all humans....

Hmmmmmmmm..... I love this. Thanks for your word. I will not worry again
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by henryhemon(m): 5:45am On Sep 04, 2018
Amagite3:
From; Amagitesblog.com

A Nigerian lady has died after overdosing on sleeping pills because she wanted to take her life.

According to her friend, a Twitter user who shared the story, she was taken to the hospital and was stabilized, but died today.

See her tweets below…

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/nigerian-lady-dies-after-overdosing-on-sleeping-pills-to-take-her-life.html
Some of you have nothing to report any longer,you just camp on Twitter and steal stories.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by LifeIsGuhd(f): 5:58am On Sep 04, 2018
Ishilove:

This is circumlocution. She committed suicide by overdosing on sleeping pills. QED
I like how brutally honest you are smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by emperorblog(m): 6:08am On Sep 04, 2018
she should greet my mama papa for me o

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by HarunaWest(m): 6:14am On Sep 04, 2018
Blakjewelry:
nowadays everybody is so engrossed in their own worries that they failed to notice what is happening around them. and for some people when you try to reach out, they will pretend all is well
Those kinda people are already mad...Ontop this small life you have a problem instead of speaking out even if its to family or close friends you bottle everything up like fanta...That's thrashy mehn...Problem in life is that Humans want perfection, whereas theres nothing that exists as such. You cant always have what all that you desire in life...kapish
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 04, 2018
Story of my life
HEFAIROHLUWA:
Its so easy to be frustrated and depressed like when you find out 99% of people moving close to you dont really care about you but themselves and what they want to grab by exploiting you. But understanding the human nature and life in general has made me pass that stage.No more anger! As a human you deserve to be happy no matter what..so for me its all good now smileySo sad shes gone cry
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by xcelentattitude(m): 6:59am On Sep 04, 2018
darlenese:

Are you saying there is a definite correlation between the topic and the content.
Anyways clap for your self.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by darlenese(f): 7:09am On Sep 04, 2018
xcelentattitude:

Are you saying there is a definite correlation between the topic and the content.
Anyways clap for your self.

are u saying she did not die?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnancy Symptoms You Should Never Ignore / How Nigerians Are Drinking Their Own Poo - Aroms Aigbehi Reveals / Huge Tumor Surgically Removed From A Woman's Arm. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.