Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,933 members, 7,810,596 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life (42510 Views)

Boy Dies In Osun After Overdosing On Tramadol And Rohypnol (Photos) / Man Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol, Weed In Agege / Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 04, 2018
xcelentattitude:
Help! I don't know how to read again o. Abi is you people. Why are people typing RIP when the word Stabilizing was mentioned in the story? Am confused here.
She Later died, Sir. Read responsibly.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by Basseybruce: 7:37am On Sep 04, 2018
May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace....
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by CioAngels(f): 8:13am On Sep 04, 2018
gaby:
Hmmm...this is a quote I made at the end of my book...

"By what time the battle is over and my time on earth is come to an end, I'd love to be remembered as one who saw, identified, believed in and fought for a cause that is just".

What cause have you taken upon you to see through folks...depression is a condition you can't touch, feel or describe, but yet deadlier than what not..

Let love reign..

Will do a piece on it..I lived depression...it is abominable.
Please do the piece soon.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by gaby(m): 8:14am On Sep 04, 2018
CioAngels:
Please do the piece soon.

Sure I will sis..
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by CioAngels(f): 8:36am On Sep 04, 2018
IMASTEX:
A result of depression. Funny enough most victim don't see it coming none the love ones
Yes, because they think they live a normal day to day life, going about their duties with unidentifiable feeling of emptiness and this could go years with the burning pain induced by issues you cannot also explain. By the time you get to know, a doctor that would have your time probe further from your complain will just touch the code and then time would have gone far for remedy, but then people come out of it when they are referred to the right hospital and are counselled then treatment commences then you know that, oh, so one can be better from life taken issues. We should go the hospital and tell God to direct you to a doctor who will have your time to listen to you. Depression has treatments when you tell your doctor the genesis of your problems without shame or reservations.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by CioAngels(f): 8:38am On Sep 04, 2018
IMASTEX:
A result of depression. Funny enough most victim don't see it coming none the love ones
Yes, because they think they live a normal day to day life, going about their duties with unidentifiable feeling of emptiness and this could go years with the burning pain induced by issues you cannot also explain. By the time you get to know, a doctor that would have your time would probe further from your complain and that will just touch the cords and by then, time would have gone far for remedy, but then people come out of it when they are referred to the right hospital and are counselled, then treatment commences then you will know that, oh, so one can be better from life taken issues. You should go to the hospital and tell God to direct you to a doctor who will have your time to listen to you. Depression has treatments when you tell your doctor the genesis of your problems without shame or reservations.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by lebete3000: 11:01am On Sep 04, 2018
Zinny25:
Rip.... But committing suicide is not the best option

Tell me the best option then? To continue to suffer in silence and unhappiness right? While one's life continues to be a living hell.

Death is d solution my dear. I still regret not taking my own life 27th April, 2018. Simply because I wanted to give life another shot. I've only become more frustrated than ever before...and of course more suicidal. This time, I won't go down alone, people must go with me so that'll I'll make a statement that ppl must learn how to treat others right!
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 04, 2018
What's the name of the sleeping pills?
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by HealthyLivingNG: 11:08am On Sep 04, 2018
Despite all we are facing in this country, I don't know why someone will still go on and take his or her life. Well, rip to the dead.

Meanwhile, I shared a post here overthinking and how you can deal with it https://www.nairaland.com/4709854/overthinking-how-deal-it
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by Zinny25(f): 5:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
lebete3000:

Tell me the best option then? To continue to suffer in silence and unhappiness right? While one's life continues to be a living hell.

Death is d solution my dear. I still regret not taking my own life 27th April, 2018. Simply because I wanted to give life another shot. I've only become more frustrated than ever before...and of course more suicidal. This time, I won't go down alone, people must go with me so that'll I'll make a statement that ppl must learn how to treat others right!
OK... RIP in advance
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by xcelentattitude(m): 6:57am On Sep 05, 2018
Realberg:

She Later died, Sir. Read responsibly.

Read responsibly? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 05, 2018
xcelentattitude:

Read responsibly? grin
I thought for sure, every is a must-read stuff everytime, but to the end before laying comments or else there's a million jokes you could throw in there.
God bless you large.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnancy Symptoms You Should Never Ignore / How Nigerians Are Drinking Their Own Poo - Aroms Aigbehi Reveals / Huge Tumor Surgically Removed From A Woman's Arm. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.