Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,614 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? (63685 Views)

Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island / Toke Makinwa Buys N260m Mansion In Banana Island? / Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by LaudableXX: 6:17am On Sep 04, 2018
Tundeobama:
Her book is the best selling online e book from Africa in 2018.
You people like hype, too much. How many copies has she sold? shocked On which platform?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by doyoriyo: 6:21am On Sep 04, 2018
small girl big god
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by emperorblog(m): 6:23am On Sep 04, 2018
franchasng:
Nigerian youths; especially the guys ought to gather together one day and start a home to home search for any Nigerian politician; current or former, anyone of them caught should be beheaded and set ablaze before his family members for destroying Nigeria through looting and squandering the looted money on actresses, models and women of easy virtue.

It hurts that only female actors, models, OAPs, TV presenters and the likes flaunt luxury life while their more hardworking, talented male colleagues wallow in poverty and lack.

If you know how much Nigerian politicians gift to women, u will die crying.

This is why they loot money with reckless abandon! They loot Nigerian money because of their useless spending to keep these wasted women parading themselves as actresses, OAPs, models, presenters, etc.

Seriously, Nigeria has no future, if u are a guy and u are not doing any job or business that earns u at least 400,000naira monthly, please go and hustle for visa and run away from Nigeria if u love your generation.

There is no hope for Nigeria, no prayer can change Nigeria, ever! It is finished angry

If I tell u guys how many actresses that politicians have bought houses in Lekki secretly, u guys will understand better.

That one Governor Rochas once made PA also own a house at Lekki. And so many of them I know.

Nigeria is ripe for revolution against past and present politicians to cleanse Nigeria by wiping them off sad angry

Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by Daeylar(f): 6:24am On Sep 04, 2018
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by emperorblog(m): 6:27am On Sep 04, 2018
IntrovertedK:
Na wa ooo. Girls are enjoying ooo. Just meet the right big god and that's all. How i ended with that third leg is still a mystery.

you can still go for surgery nah. abi bobrisky that decide to turn to woman, dont u know what he see.

abi u can turn to jigolo look for sugar mummy that will be puting money in ur pocket

Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by gurnam: 6:31am On Sep 04, 2018
Tolexander:
Shey Baba Festus Fadeyi still dey pay ni?

The babe had moved on to something bigger than the Baba
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 04, 2018
Well done... Nigeria's public funds flushed down the toilet to impress useless slay queens.
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 04, 2018
Tolexander:
Shey Baba Festus Fadeyi still dey pay ni?

The booty seems to be working on the man. His pikins must be in overdrive. The chick may just hump her way into the man's will.
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by Borntofuck: 6:46am On Sep 04, 2018
Wetin dey give this small girls with Big God money
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 04, 2018
Tokziby:
My NL people abeg what is this girl occupation? is she a daughter or wife of a billionaire?

Abeg I need a honest answer.

Though it's not my business but I'm just curious cos Google no gree give me answer
she has a big God cheesy.u never hear b4?
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by bolinjkezzy(m): 6:49am On Sep 04, 2018
LaudableXX:

Ehn...a 260 million naira house in one of the poshest areas of Lagos is a liability? shocked Are you for real?
You know how much the house will be taking away from her bank every months for maintenance, tax etc? She bought it for 260, am sure she can't sell for that price in 10 years to come
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 04, 2018
OboOlora:
p
Person wey don step up to Olu Okeowo. Festus de owe banks pass anything

If the Okeowo angle is true then that explains the Banana Island bargain. The pieces are all coming together. Okeowo essentially 'owns' Banana.
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 04, 2018
meobizy:
This one go don catch ex or current president of either Nigerian descent or a similar African country.
For the man to pay well I doubt he's Nigerian, maybe a Ghanaian or Gambian billionaire who sees her no different from a biblical angel.
Her hustle game is tight. Now she has a house of her own I hope maintaining it will reduce her steady posting on social media.
obasanjo that was rumoured to have given an oil well to a girl nko?cheesy. Its like u dont know nigerian politicians can spend for pussycheesy.
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by anigold(m): 7:00am On Sep 04, 2018
franchasng:
vlogging or blogging alone can't afford to give her the luxury lifestyle she lives. Do you think the guy that married her and left her is a fool

Men are not fools even when ladies think their men can be fooled, men can't be fooled, they know...they can only pretend not to know your parole for some reasons, but they freaking know what u are doing.

African leaders or politicians have destroyed Africa!

They steal their country's commonwealth to spend on women of easy virtue while their country bleed.

If a businessman or entrepreneur labor and decide to waste it on women, no problem, but stealing from your nation to spend on women is an abominable act that ought to be rewarded with death sentence! angry

Most actress, female models, female OAPs, female TV personalities and the likes that live luxurious life are being sponsored by politicians and illegal moneybags if u don't know.

I am privy to some of these info, so when I speak, listen to me angry
you have said it all. It's a sick trend..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by anigold(m): 7:03am On Sep 04, 2018
In developed countries like US, the IRS could ask her where she got the money. Am not envying her but if she is actually with our yam eaters to buy the house then later comes to Twitter to post about Enterpreneurial spirit then shame on her. And the thousands of little girls he will deceive

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by anigold(m): 7:09am On Sep 04, 2018
franchasng:
trust me, if this is Middle East or Europe or America, and their politicians loot their national wealth, abandon the nation to rot while squandering their Commonwealth on women, their youths will revolt and burn down the nation, but Nigerian youths are so docile, so cowardly and so fearful to even complain anonymously online cry

In most countries, what's happening in Nigeria currently as youths watch their future destroyed daily by rogues parading as presidents and governors, is enough to cause a bloody national revolution against politicians and political elites.

Its a shame to come from a nation of divided, cowardly youths that lack guts angry
tribalism has destroyed Nigeria.
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by Asazwalingwa: 7:22am On Sep 04, 2018
thesicilian:

Many of those who die in poverty will still end up losing their souls.

Brutality...
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by franchasng: 7:24am On Sep 04, 2018
AngelicBeing:
l concur with you, but many are still patriotic to the shithole jungle called Nigeria, when you tell them the truth like this, they swarm around your post with insult, Nigeria is beyond redemption and is doomed, that has always been my position angry
let them keep deceiving themselves, just leave them, time will teach them the hard lesson

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by Teeboi56: 7:25am On Sep 04, 2018
My is also near
Congrats

Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by lawquery: 7:28am On Sep 04, 2018
TOKE MAKINWA....you deserve some accolade if this story holds any water.. Kudos....

If the House pain anybody...abeg go buy your own
...Can't somebody buy house in peace again..
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by franchasng: 7:28am On Sep 04, 2018
sweetilicious:
I can't verify what you are saying. Some people make genuine wealth.Its just like saying that every rich man must have done some rituals with people's blood. I don't like to make general statement.This is logic.
yes of course I know. You see Linda Ikeji, she made her money by herself, no doubt.

But you see Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo, Carolina Danjuma,and so many other so called Nigerian actresses, OAPs, TV presenters, Media personalities, etc, they know what they are doing, don't argue it
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 04, 2018
another political jobber just upgraded a slut with constituency funds!
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by RELEASEUS: 7:30am On Sep 04, 2018
All the ladies with their quest for mundane worldly possessions are gluttonous and morally bankrupt. The only difference between the local prostitute on the streets and the likes of these so called high class, designers wearing women, is like kpekere and plantain chips...
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by AngelicBeing: 7:36am On Sep 04, 2018
iomoge2:
best comment of the year.

Bar man, give this man 12bottles.
He deserves even more.
Here you have it tongue

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by princegeo(m): 7:56am On Sep 04, 2018
That's how our politicians chop there Mooney on Ukwu..
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by Emmymarvel(m): 7:57am On Sep 04, 2018
Tessyama1:
According to what we decoded from SDK, media personality, Toke Makinwa has bought a house in Banana Island, close to Linda Ikeji's house.

According to SDK, the mansion is worth N260 million, and she's waiting for official documentation of the property before she makes the announcement.

In SDK's Rumour Has It segment, she wrote;

"[i]This is inside the world of a Nollywood script...I mean imagine you are reading a script that a movie producer just finished writing...lol

Insiders are whispering that after all the touch up to her body parts in Miami,that notoriously popular babe has bought a house that is befitting of her current status.... .

The house is located on that island named after a yellow fruit and the house is located near the residence of someone who has a platform for news.

The mansion is reportedly worth about N260million and the lawyer is still preparing the documents but payment has been made and you can take this info to the Bank... .

The social media beauty does not ‘send’ anyone and has learnt to manage Internet trolls and hater comments.

The Insider says ”I don’t know how she will do it but once the documentation is through,I am sure she will look for away to announce her blessing,the way they all do in the entertainment industry. .

The Beauty I am referring to?Recently bashed for uplifting her boobs,hips,back yansh and tummy..If you do not understand English very well,you can arrive at her name like this…Take ↠ Taking ↠ Tooked ↠ Toke

The Olofofo whisper that the house is FULLY paid for………….”

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/toke-makinwa-buys-n260-million-mansion-in-banana-island-report.html

First and foremost...…….a plot of land in banana island is worth more than 260M, talk more of a developed one with a mansion. u cant get a mansion in banana island for that amount, except na boys quarter
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by Lovelife433(m): 7:59am On Sep 04, 2018
amaniro:
How can a man own the world and loose his soul?? cool Vanity upon vanitylipsrsealed
animal in human form
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by sochey(f): 7:59am On Sep 04, 2018
God bless her
God bless me kiss
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by Putin1(m): 8:04am On Sep 04, 2018
amaniro:
How can a man own the world and loose his soul?? cool Vanity upon vanitylipsrsealed

Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by Mart1994(m): 8:09am On Sep 04, 2018
[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Not true... Most of the news we hear are just a front to make these guys more famous... Only fools will believe this[color=#990000][/color] embarassed embarassed
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by Saff(f): 8:24am On Sep 04, 2018
franchasng:
Nigerian youths; especially the guys ought to gather together one day and start a home to home search for any Nigerian politician; current or former, anyone of them caught should be beheaded and set ablaze before his family members for destroying Nigeria through looting and squandering the looted money on actresses, models and women of easy virtue.

It hurts that only female actors, models, OAPs, TV presenters and the likes flaunt luxury life while their more hardworking, talented male colleagues wallow in poverty and lack.

If you know how much Nigerian politicians gift to women, u will die crying.

This is why they loot money with reckless abandon! They loot Nigerian money because of their useless spending to keep these wasted women parading themselves as actresses, OAPs, models, presenters, etc.

Seriously, Nigeria has no future, if u are a guy and u are not doing any job or business that earns u at least 400,000naira monthly, please go and hustle for visa and run away from Nigeria if u love your generation.

There is no hope for Nigeria, no prayer can change Nigeria, ever! It is finished angry

If I tell u guys how many actresses that politicians have bought houses in Lekki secretly, u guys will understand better.

That one Governor Rochas once made PA also own a house at Lekki. And so many of them I know.

Nigeria is ripe for revolution against past and present politicians to cleanse Nigeria by wiping them off sad angry
Itd honestly sad, but this is very true. I agree with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) / Jaywon Stabbed By Church Security Guards - Daddy Freeze (Photos, Video) / Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.