Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,855 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner (63694 Views)

Regina Daniels' Mother, Rita's Only Brother Dies On Christmas Day / Regina Daniels Tattoo Of Her Mother 'Rita Daniels' / Regina Daniels' Real Age Revealed By Mother, Rita Daniels In BBCPidgin Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by Made4naijalove: 1:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
Rita Daniels joined her daughter Regina Daniels to travel in style to Cape Town, South Africa, and she kept her followers updated.

The proud mother shared a video of herself sashaying down the runway of the airport after their plane landed. She and her daughter also received a warm reception at the airport - with flowers and a banner welcoming them.

See more photos and a video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIzi98UJlK4

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7SrO-Nnodg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by meum: 1:10pm On Jan 14, 2020
Mk ahno tok lipsrsealed

I bn knw say dis ting go enta FP. No b Regina again?
I dunno y such tings dey enta FP

Amuatulu:

Betta tok fast fast
Ahno go still tok grin

11 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 14, 2020
meum:
Mk ahno tok lipsrsealed

Betta tok fast fast

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by Flexzy360(m): 5:58pm On Jan 14, 2020
So wat?

8 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by josh123(m): 6:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
So this is why vagina Daniel's mother pushed her to marry that man bec of money. I know her father will not agree to this union. Soft flesh make young guys suppose dey enjoy na im one old man come dey flex mteeeeew. Make I continue my hustle I know say one day he go better, me self go soon dey fucck all type of fresh babes from all works of life. Money first

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by pocohantas(f): 6:50pm On Jan 14, 2020
Regina's mother should be the most irresponsible mother in Nigeria.

An Instagram mother that could introduce herself as "Regina Daniel's mother".

This type of woman would encourage her sons to do yahoo or push drugs. After all, all way na way. I fear for the next generation of motherhood (and parenting as a whole). Be like na those ones wey dey dance Pawon for IG plenty pass now.

You have married your daughter off to an ancestor- fine. Leave the scene and stop attaching yourself to them upandan.

127 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 14, 2020
pocohantas:

This type of woman would encourage her sons to do yahoo or push drugs. After all, all way na way. I fear for the next generation of motherhood (and parenting as a whole). Be like na those ones wey dey dance Pawon for IG plenty pass now.

You have married your daughter off to an ancestor- fine. Leave the scene and stop attaching yourself to them upandan.
what has this woman done wrong?has she killed?stolen? Or raped? Haba na

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by Reichel99(f): 7:15pm On Jan 14, 2020
Regina looking fresher now than when she was with somadina, my sisters don't settle for less, money makes the world go round.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 14, 2020
pocohantas:

Poco calm down.
You sound like you are jealous of the life she has given her daughter.
Most of you lots will jump at the opportunity to be a new bride to obasanjor, if the opportunity arises.

What she did was to secure the Future of her daughter, i must say she is a very wise woman, so stop crying that only broke guys and okada Riders that are coming your way.
Pray to heaven to send your own money bag because all this USA returnee and married nairalanders in the UK will only use and dump you.

So be happy for Regina Daniels, so that at least Mr ibu can take you as a second wife.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by pocohantas(f): 7:22pm On Jan 14, 2020
Michellekabod2:
what has this woman done wrong?has she killed?stolen? Or raped? Haba na

She should stop attaching to the daughter upandan. Na two of them Ned marry?

Even some of Regina's videos in Ned's house, you will see the mother there. Na only she waka come? Haba!!

22 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2020
SaintsSamurai:
Poco calm down.
You sound like you are jealous of the life she has given her daughter.
Most of you lots will jump at the opportunity to be a new bride to obasanjor, if the opportunity arises.

What she did was to secure the Future of her daughter, i must say she is a very wise woman, so stop crying that only broke guys and okada Riders that are coming your way.
Pray to heaven to send your own money bag because all this USA returnee and married nairalanders in the UK will only use and dump you.

So be happy for Regina Daniels, so that at least Mr ibu can take you as a second wife.

You are very stupid, i swear!

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2020
truthsayer009:

You are very stupid, i swear!
You are the epitome of accurate scientific Simpleton.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by Jaorure(m): 10:54am On Jan 15, 2020
Mhm
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by Fryzi(m): 10:55am On Jan 15, 2020
See how Regina Daniels is living the life most of the girls dream of after marrying her ancestors like people say.

Moral of the story: If you're ugly, have money. If you don't have money, just be handsome. You cannot be ugly and broke at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by ABCthings: 10:56am On Jan 15, 2020
They should hurry with the mosquitoes thing they were ranting.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by Toscarel: 10:56am On Jan 15, 2020
Reichel99:
Regina looking fresher now than when she was with somadina, my sisters don't settle for less, money makes the world go round.

mumu, na your type fit date even ape for money, tommorow when you turn easy body parts for rituals people would say look at this innocent gal not knowing it was your long throat

don't settle for less go and hustle

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:56am On Jan 15, 2020
I have a strong feeling Ned is fvcking the mum too.

Or has fvcked her before.

10 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by DoubleEngine007: 10:56am On Jan 15, 2020
Even with d money,see as her mama face be.. Rigina's face taking the same shape already.. Old age don dey call small pikin now now..

Ned o.. Look at what you have done....

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by Authoreety: 10:57am On Jan 15, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by Saint99: 10:58am On Jan 15, 2020
Nice one, i am happy for her.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by jesusbaby28: 10:58am On Jan 15, 2020
Money
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by Globalupdate: 10:59am On Jan 15, 2020
SaintsSamurai:
You are the epitome of accurate scientific Simpleton.

Shut up and pray for SENSE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by waynejesus: 11:00am On Jan 15, 2020
They went to sell flower in cape town or what
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by money121(m): 11:00am On Jan 15, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by OfeAchi: 11:00am On Jan 15, 2020
grin grin
SangoOlukosoOba:
I have a strong feeling Ned is fvcking the mum too.

Or has fvcked her before.
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner by zoezoelogistics(m): 11:00am On Jan 15, 2020
Regina Daniel’s mother and to everyone too, I have a piece of epistle for you this morning:

What will it profit a man if he gains the whole world but looses his soul, what shall he give in exchange for his soul.

If you are reading this and you don’t know Jesus yet neither have you accepted him as your lord and saviour, I welcome you to receive him into your life.

You are the reason why he died many years ago.
Yes you. Apostle Paul said “this is a reasonable and accepted saying, that Jesus died for sinners of whom I am a chief”

Please don’t allow his death to go in vain over you.
He loves you , he really does.

You might be a church goer, it is of no use if you don’t have a relationship with the owner of the church.

Rev 3:20 He stands at the door of your life and is calling you to come now. Please answer this call and be saved.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Glows In Braless Dress As She Steps Out For New York Fashion Week / Bobrisky Gets Accosted By Locals In Dubai (Photos) / Lady Begs Jim Iyke For Sex On Instagram (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.