Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

How I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh For The First Time – Ghanaian Actor James - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh For The First Time – Ghanaian Actor James (455 Views)

Angry Fan Blast Tonto Dikeh For Kissing Her Son Andre (video). / Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh For The First Time – Ghanaian Actor James by Olivbaby(f): 9:56pm On Sep 03, 2018
Ghanaian actor, James Gardiner has shared an interesting story of how he struggled to kiss Nigerian actress, Tonto Dikeh, the first time they met on set.

Read details-
http://www.mazechmedia.com/2018/09/03/how-i-struggled-to-kiss-tonto-dikeh-for-the-first-time-ghanaian-actor-james-gardiner-discloses/

Re: How I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh For The First Time – Ghanaian Actor James by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
.the same tonto dat kissed bobrisky for free
Re: How I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh For The First Time – Ghanaian Actor James by dbos11(m): 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2018
Shiooor for him

(1) (Reply)

Is homosexuality really illegal in Naija? Check this / Ways To Woo A Girl - Adults Only / 3 Teenagers Fight In Public Over Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.