Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) (20167 Views)

The Truth About The 100 GOBIR Campaign Vehicles for PMB/PYO . Pic / 2019: Labour Party Pledges 16m Votes For PMB / 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) by Barzinime(m): 10:32am On Sep 04, 2018
boy16:
Nairalanders please let us ignore some elements like Madridguy sarrki and others who support this demonic Buhari government.

Most of them are suffering in reality but love to display stupidity on Nairaland for cheap fame.

kids everywhere!

But your moniker says boy16

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) by sarrki(m): 10:34am On Sep 04, 2018
Barzinime:

But your moniker says boy16

Keep quiet

He’s more experienced even at 16
Re: Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) by RexTramadol1: 10:34am On Sep 04, 2018
Fido Fido theory of meaning

This is madness.
Re: Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 04, 2018
adem30:
The Buharist Hangout forum writes President Buhari campaign DG to inform him of their intentions to purchase a nomination form of the APC for President Buhari.

Also requested for a dedicated bank account so that people will not be duped.
Butterfly Ngene Sarki seunmsg and co pls do the needful. Circulate authentic banking details ASAP and see deluge of token donation flowing in
Re: Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) by ifiokjohn(m): 11:00am On Sep 04, 2018
amaniro:
One of their exco's is Igbo sef

uche diala
yes that is one of the betrayals we talk about from the south and east...
We never said they wont be betrayals from our region, we said that they are in the minority, no more than 10 percent. So he is unimportant
Re: Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) by Afonja007: 11:10am On Sep 04, 2018
amaniro:
One of their exco's is Igbo sef

uche diala
I finished that one for Facebook he attacked me when i comment on joe igbokwes post he ran and forget his shoe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) by Samiyanco: 11:14am On Sep 04, 2018
Weda d purchase it or not, buhari will still go back to farm work
Re: Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) by Izz9111: 11:14am On Sep 04, 2018
Sincerity is not all u need to be a leader
NgeneUkwenu:
Come next year, I will pay money to vote for Buhari...

Never seen such a sincere man before..
Re: Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) by Elliot2(m): 11:17am On Sep 04, 2018
gej is clueless,buhari is lifeless-and zombies r cluelessly lifeless or lifelessly clueless.
Re: Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) by amaniro: 11:27am On Sep 04, 2018
Afonja007:
I finished that one for Facebook he attacked me when i comment on joe igbokwes post he ran and forget his shoe

I found him on Facebook he's from my state sef Abia. Is this him?

Re: Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) by Walehelt(m): 11:46am On Sep 04, 2018
kgr8mike:
They can deceive whom they will, not me.

they never contributed money to rescue Leah, I wonder how they all reason alike(zombies worldwide)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) by thaoriginator: 11:50am On Sep 04, 2018
Walehelt:

they never contributed money to rescue Leah, I wonder how they all reason alike(zombies worldwide)
Contribute money to rescue Leah? Are you insane? shockedshockedshocked
Re: Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) by IbrahimDamola: 11:54am On Sep 04, 2018
BelovedBuhari:
We love you PMB.

I'm ready to send good money to support the continuation of good governance.

Maybe my tithe should even go to this than give it to one funny Pastor

My dear muslim brother, why are you pretending to be christian? grin
Re: Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) by Afonja007: 12:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
amaniro:

I found him on Facebook he's from my state sef Abia. Is this him?
that's the useless man his looking for job him with Joe igbokwe want to sacrifice igbos to buhari so they will be giving appointments
Re: Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) by mavinc4u(f): 12:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Come next year, I will pay money to vote for Buhari...

Never seen such a sincere man before..

Then you need to change your location to see sincere people.
Re: Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) by mavinc4u(f): 12:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
ifiokjohn:
yes that is one of the betrayals we talk about from the south and east...
We never said they wont be betrayals from our region, we said that they are in the minority, no more than 10 percent. So he is unimportant

If Jesus could have betrayal among his disciples, who are you not to have one among your tribe men?
Re: Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) by Walehelt(m): 12:58pm On Sep 04, 2018
thaoriginator:
Contribute money to rescue Leah? Are you insane? shockedshockedshocked

is it not possible?, Mr zombie?
Re: Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) by Czarugo007: 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
While I am looking for 12million to save my son,na waao
Re: Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) by motdasay: 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2018
A medium audit/accounting firm at Agric Ikorodu area of Lagos state is looking for both graduate and qualified trainee accountants. The candidates must be analytical, practical, highly intelligent, articulate, focus and result oriented with eye for details.

S/he must have good inter-personal skills, ability to work with patient under pressure, a good judge of financial figures and computer literate (microsoft excel, word and outlook)

Interested candidates should send their CVs to aiocharteredaccountants@ymail.com
Re: Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) by bewla(m): 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
boy16:
Nairalanders please let us ignore some elements like Madridguy sarrki and others who support this demonic Buhari government.

Most of them are suffering in reality but love to display stupidity on Nairaland for cheap fame.

kids everywhere!
I wonder what name we should ignore sense this one is (boy and 16)
Re: Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) by Barzinime(m): 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
sarrki:

Keep quiet

He’s more experienced even at 16

I will let you go this time,but dont make the same mistake.
Re: Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) by ifiokjohn(m): 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2018
mavinc4u:

If Jesus could have betrayal among his disciples, who are you not to have one among your tribe men?
abi? yes o they are the betrayals

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak At Ayede Power Station, Akinyemi, Ibadan (Video) / Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja / PIB: South-West Governors, Senators, Reps To Meet In Abuja On Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.