Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Why Not Take Care Of The Beam In Your Eye First? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Not Take Care Of The Beam In Your Eye First? (762 Views)

How We Initiate People Into Our Cult- An Eye Opener, Pls Read & Be Informed! / Your Eye, "Pluck It Out" / Spell To Change Your Eye Color (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Not Take Care Of The Beam In Your Eye First? by akaazua(m): 10:01am On Jun 30, 2010
Matthew 7:2 cautions against forgetting our sins and concentrating on the little little faults in the life of others. Many times, we play down our faults and exaggerate the weakness of other. We pet ourselves and are harsh with the shortcomings of others. In the words of king Solomon, we keep the vineyards of others and forget about our own vineyard (Songs of Solomon 1:6). Let us judge ourselves first before looking at the lives of others. let us not be quick to judge others and slow to judge ourselves. He that will judge himself will not be judged by the Lord when he comes (1Corinth 11: 31). And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?[i][/i]

(1) (Reply)

Islam Or Xtianity How Can U Be Sure: Reasonable Plz / I Was So Poor That I Used Loaf Of Bread As Pillow - Oritsejafor, Can President / Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.