Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Nigeria Beats India Tops Chat On People Living With HIV/AIDS - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Beats India Tops Chat On People Living With HIV/AIDS (455 Views)

Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S / Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria / HIV/AIDS Conspiracy Theories: Do You Believe The Virus Is Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Beats India Tops Chat On People Living With HIV/AIDS by iphanyiuma(m): 6:07am On Sep 04, 2018
Definition: This entry gives an estimate of all people (adults and children) alive at yearend with HIV infection, whether or not they have developed symptoms of AIDS.
Source: CIA World Factbook - Unless otherwise noted, information in this page is accurate as of January 1, 2018.

Source:https://www.indexmundi.com/g/r.aspx?t=50&v=35

Re: Nigeria Beats India Tops Chat On People Living With HIV/AIDS by acenazt: 6:30am On Sep 04, 2018
next dem go say Nigeria beats india in rape too. Whether it's true or not them will say.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Beats India Tops Chat On People Living With HIV/AIDS by sweetyme001(f): 6:47am On Sep 04, 2018
Alright
Re: Nigeria Beats India Tops Chat On People Living With HIV/AIDS by Illuminatus(m): 6:48am On Sep 04, 2018
Very much expected with the way the Nigerian government keeps treating issues relating to sex, sexuality and prevention of sexually transmitted diseases.

We can do better, we should do better. But no, we choose to well, fold our hands and pray about it.
Re: Nigeria Beats India Tops Chat On People Living With HIV/AIDS by donbachi(m): 7:40am On Sep 04, 2018
Thank God i dont cheat on my chocomiliki...
Re: Nigeria Beats India Tops Chat On People Living With HIV/AIDS by iphanyiuma(m): 11:49am On Sep 04, 2018
Finally na 1 man 1 wife sure pass o
Re: Nigeria Beats India Tops Chat On People Living With HIV/AIDS by iphanyiuma(m): 11:49am On Sep 04, 2018
donbachi:
Thank God i dont cheat on my chocomiliki...
bros you sure
Illuminatus:
Very much expected with the way the Nigerian government keeps treating issues relating to sex, sexuality and prevention of sexually transmitted diseases.

We can do better, we should do better. But no, we choose to well, fold our hands and pray about it.
hope you've gotten your pvc
Re: Nigeria Beats India Tops Chat On People Living With HIV/AIDS by donbachi(m): 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2018
iphanyiuma:
bros you sure
over sure dey worry me
Re: Nigeria Beats India Tops Chat On People Living With HIV/AIDS by iphanyiuma(m): 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2018
donbachi:
over sure dey worry me
lol tiri gbosa for you

(1) (Reply)

30 Weird Mouthwatering Facts About Women Pregnancies You Won't Believe! / 3 Things You Need To Stop Doing In Order To Last Longer In Bed / See The Solution That Permanently Cured My Stomach Ulcer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.