Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,600 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Ibrahim Shekarau Returns To APC, Dumps PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Shekarau Returns To APC, Dumps PDP (30748 Views)

Ahmad Lawan Announces The Defection Of Ibrahim Shekarau From APC To NNPP / Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) / Fire Guts Ibrahim Shekarau's House In Kano State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Returns To APC, Dumps PDP by frankwyte: 11:13am On Sep 04, 2018
seunmsg:

This is not enough. you should quote the handles you abused earlier before finally confirming the news. Going forward, authenticate your facts before jumping to comment and insult others. Now go and sin no more.
Hey buddy I don't insult persons not in my character... I am completely different from you guys. I just wish I didn't happened. I want a force that will rescue this country from this poor state we are in Nigeria...
Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Returns To APC, Dumps PDP by SEONaijaExpert: 11:31am On Sep 04, 2018
UnchangeableGod:
Sir, this is simply politics of survival. The defectors are doing so for what they have been promised or to escape EFCC hunt which is apparently after those in the opposition. We should condemn the politics of deception and lack of ideology instead of propaganda.
This is a precarious situation. It's obvious that they would be doing this at the expense of the old and loyal members. I was reading Makarfi interview talking about reward for loyalty. It's funny these new guys are taking over based on the promised made to them and even some might be promised a ticket. Nothing is certain here. Political party without a policy or standing ideology can be easily twisted.
Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Returns To APC, Dumps PDP by duwdu: 11:48am On Sep 04, 2018
notttty:
Let the E-voters smash their ahead against the wall. I would have said they should hug transformer but unfortunately no light because they loot the electricity along with everything else they were incharge of for 16yrs.

This is very deep. Hmm.

P34c3
Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Returns To APC, Dumps PDP by Omotonsho(m): 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
mmb:
A former Kano State Governor, Malam Ibrahim Shekarau has finally defected from the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) to All Progressive Congress (APC).

Confirming the development to Daily Trust today, his media aide, Sule Ya’u Sule said the former governor’s decision to dump PDP was concluded after a heated debates between him and his supporters.

Sule said, “I want confirm to you that Shekarau has decided to defect from PDP to APC due to the injustice meted on him and his supporters by the PDP leadership.

“My boss has met with Kano State Governor, Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje in Abuja yesterday and concluded plans for our return to APC. He will meet with all the stakeholders concern in Kano and then made his decamping public.”

Sule affirmed that there is no way they could remain in PDP watching the national leadership of the party dancing to the tune of Kwankwaso at the settlement of other PDP big wings.

He said Shekarau had made wider consultation among his supporters before he finally returned to his former party.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/breaking-finally-shekarau-returns-to-apc.html Pls stop spreading lies.. I'm based in Kano and hear it in the news now that Shekaru was in Abuja yesterday and will be coming back to Kano today, so, how and when did he had meeting with Gaduje that is in Kano it's no doubt that some of his supporters protested the party leadership structures yesterday and her promise to address them on his return, But nothing like Defection Yet, even if there will be...
Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Returns To APC, Dumps PDP by UnchangeableGod: 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

This is a precarious situation. It's obvious that they would be doing this at the expense of the old and loyal members. I was reading Makarfi interview talking about reward for loyalty. It's funny these new guys are taking over based on the promised made to them and even some might be promised a ticket. Nothing is certain here. Political party without a policy or standing ideology can be easily twisted.
Hmmmmmmmmm!
Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Returns To APC, Dumps PDP by bakila: 2:25pm On Sep 04, 2018
frankwyte:
What has this Twitter account got to say Jack? An anonymous Twitter account.... Don't live in fools paradise boy!
That tweet laughed o fShekarau's defection as something of a little consequences to the PDP since has performed badly for them last time.
Meanwhile, Donald Duke has signed for White Horse United.
Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Returns To APC, Dumps PDP by FBIL: 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2018
IPOB

Like I'd said before

IPOB

grin

I've read all through

And

Didn't see anyone

Who mentioned

IPOB

That means Nairalanders can have
One-minute silence, sorry one-minute sense.
Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Returns To APC, Dumps PDP by coolscott(m): 5:27am On Sep 05, 2018
seunmsg:
The implosion that we predicted after the gale of defection is finally here, and this is just the beginning. The case of Kano PDP is a case of two kings trying to rule a kingdom, it cannot work. One will have to die or leave for the other to rule and that is what has happened.

Shekarau sadly is the obvious fall guy here. Kwakwanso pushed him out of APC when it was initially formed and returned to push him out of a dying PDP. He may never recover again politically from this.

PDP can as well kiss whatever slim hope they have of winning something in Kano goodbye. With Kwakwanso and Shekarau working together, they had a little hope of getting close to 25% of Kano votes next year but with this development, APC will win Kano by 90%. Thank you Secondus for this beautiful gift to APC. We hope to see more dissolution of state excos and more defections before next year grin grin grin.
This is typical of the thinking by the man behind Secondus in my opinion.
I mean governor Wike.
I don't think his thinking has improved (from the time they hoisted the Borno man upon themselves)

Shekarau is a more refined man than Kwankwaso.

But again, maybe they expect violence in 2015 so they want a the more violent leader in charge.
That however is no good reason to disregard the court's decision on the matter.
Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Returns To APC, Dumps PDP by Cchuks27(m): 6:23am On Sep 05, 2018
Ingocof:

what are you expecting? someone has been in charge of the affair when a betrayal left the party, and now the prodigal son returned and the structure of the party was given to him, this is a brutal injustice to loyalty.

That's why the party should be guided by a law / constitution . Succeeding societies thrieve on strong laws. This won't stop until the LAWS are sacrosanct and above any individual.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo / Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal / Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.