Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,457 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai (35802 Views)

Alexx Ekubo And His Girlfriend Fancy Acholonu Baecation In Hawaii / Dbanj, 2baba On Baecation With Wives In Ghana / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by Benekruku(m): 10:57am On Sep 04, 2018
I need to marry

Just that am surrounded by Olosho's who even praying I never find a wife.
My God would put them to shame soon.
Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by jidxin(m): 10:57am On Sep 04, 2018
gaby:
Beautiful..

Na so una go dey fail small small English examination for spelling because of this una quest for trendy short hand nonsense.

"Baecation and Beatification" indeed.
common sense ooo..... The word was coined out of vacation
Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by IchBinBrait(m): 11:00am On Sep 04, 2018
MrWondah:
Na wetin make u kee ya pikin abi

ahn anh... nawa oo
Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 04, 2018
LOVE THEIR SMILES.
Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by gaby(m): 11:05am On Sep 04, 2018
jidxin:
common sense ooo..... The word was coined out of vacation

I no go school reach young guy...
Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by KingLennon(m): 11:06am On Sep 04, 2018
wilcox:

I hate the way you are trying to remind him of what he has already put behind him. I will gladly say you are not happy that his wife was not punished
You misquote me. Why will i want his wife to be punished?
Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by gaby(m): 11:06am On Sep 04, 2018
KingLennon:

As in age or what?

That's a frigging number my brother.....
Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by KingLennon(m): 11:08am On Sep 04, 2018
chineloSA:

Had it been that the wife was a dark-skinned woman and pure African. She would have been sent packing already. Told how useless she is.
African men worship anything not African or anything exotic.
Try using 'some' don't always generalise issues...
Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by Brownshugar69: 11:09am On Sep 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Thank God dbangs wife is pregnant. I pray they birth twins.

Na you give am belle

1 Like

Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by eitsei(m): 11:12am On Sep 04, 2018
Vickwinners:
Wait!

Is DBanj this short or is it that 2Baba is a very tall guy?

I don't understand. undecided
2baba is very tall ni
Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by crafteck(m): 11:30am On Sep 04, 2018
Not a good idea
Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by crafteck(m): 11:31am On Sep 04, 2018
Bad idea
Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by engrjacuzzi: 11:33am On Sep 04, 2018
the mumu 2baba that asked youths to protest against corrupt politicians is even in Dubai flexing... I now know that 2baba is an idiot
Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by pointstores(m): 11:37am On Sep 04, 2018
Money good
Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by Vado(m): 11:43am On Sep 04, 2018
Where is his upcoming Rasta dreads?
Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by Naychuzzy(m): 11:52am On Sep 04, 2018
gaby:
Beautiful..

Na so una go dey fail small small English examination for spelling because of this una quest for trendy short hand nonsense.

"Baecation and Beatification" indeed.

Oga that's simple morphology.. The fact that the words are not officially in use yet doesn't mean they can't be.. Its simply called clipping in morphology. Nothing do them. Next abeg.
Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by Naychuzzy(m): 11:53am On Sep 04, 2018
engrjacuzzi:
the mumu 2baba that asked youths to protest against corrupt politicians is even in Dubai flexing... I now know that 2baba is an idiot

STFU nigga. You ever showed up at the said protest?.. Y'all will sit in your abodes and keep pointing fingers on who does well or not. Just sit down for there and continue.
Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by gaby(m): 11:57am On Sep 04, 2018
Naychuzzy:

Oga that's simple morphology.. The fact that the words are not officially in use yet doesn't mean they can't be.. Its simply called clipping in morphology. Nothing do them. Next abeg.

okay sir..copied...
Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by abike12(f): 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
Lovely. May God continue to comfort them
Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by engrjacuzzi: 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2018
Naychuzzy:

STFU nigga. You ever showed up at the said protest?.. Y'all will sit in your abodes and keep pointing fingers on who does well or not. Just sit down for there and continue.

don't insult me... I can change for you o.. anyways, I'm not going for any protest again
Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by BafanaBafana: 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2018
2baba is taller, has a bigger joystick and nacks better than D'banj. But he doesn't go around town bragging about it or singing about it like D'banj.
Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by Divay22(f): 12:37pm On Sep 04, 2018
Daniel pls do and come back o
Dada and mama are waiting wink
Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by chukwutope: 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2018
Too soon D'Banj, too soon
Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by darlenese(f): 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2018
thank God she is pregnant again.
Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by Divay22(f): 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2018
thorpido:
Good thing they are getting their groove back after the loss of their baby.
I pray God blesses them with a new one at this baecation or wetin dey call am self.

Riding a bicycle inside the room.smh
grin grin One gat to be romantic and creative
Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by gladisa7: 12:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
Vickwinners:
Wait!

Is DBanj this short or is it that 2Baba is a very tall guy?

I don't understand. undecided

All this people na hype..2 face wey I don see well well no reach 5 ft 10.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by gladisa7: 12:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
dbanj don bang genevive finish go find 1 very yellow girl marry.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by thorpido(m): 12:47pm On Sep 04, 2018
Divay22:

grin grin One gat to be romantic and creative
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peks Ikeji’s Broke Throwback Photo / Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different / Late Moji Olaiya Is Nigeria’s Most Searched Person On Google 2017; See Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.