Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Is It Wrong For A Father To Kiss His Daughter Like This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Wrong For A Father To Kiss His Daughter Like This? (2645 Views)

It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) / Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? / The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong For A Father To Kiss His Daughter Like This? by farouk500(m): 7:51am On Sep 04, 2018
Is it wrong for a father to kiss his daughter like this?

Re: Is It Wrong For A Father To Kiss His Daughter Like This? by zinnydan(f): 7:53am On Sep 04, 2018
No

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Father To Kiss His Daughter Like This? by Harodebby(f): 7:54am On Sep 04, 2018
1st to comment, wen he is done, she will continue wit her frnds at the backyard
Re: Is It Wrong For A Father To Kiss His Daughter Like This? by Harodebby(f): 7:55am On Sep 04, 2018
I bliv Itz wrong
Re: Is It Wrong For A Father To Kiss His Daughter Like This? by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 04, 2018
Harodebby:
1st to comment, wen he is done, she will continue wit her frnds at the backyard
Your father taught you how to do it at the backyard ?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Father To Kiss His Daughter Like This? by dingbang(m): 8:12am On Sep 04, 2018
thats child abuse, she will now be kissing boys upandan in school.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Father To Kiss His Daughter Like This? by martyns303(m): 8:16am On Sep 04, 2018
I can't wait to have a daughter, so I can kiss her every second. paint my nails, do make up and dress like barbie for her. have her sleep on my chest then kiss her some more. then I would post it on NL so y'll can say trash.

in that picture is a man who loves his daughter, nothing more. but people with messed up psychology will see something different.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Father To Kiss His Daughter Like This? by Ifesinachi22(m): 8:37am On Sep 04, 2018
It's not wrong. Father-daughter show of affection with nothing attached to it. It's completely right
Re: Is It Wrong For A Father To Kiss His Daughter Like This? by CAPSLOCKED: 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
Harodebby:
I bliv Itz wrong

MANY MOTHERS AND AUNTIES DO THIS IN FRONT OF ALL OF US AND NOBODY TALKS ABOUT IT, WHY?

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Father To Kiss His Daughter Like This? by Harodebby(f): 12:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
Mklancee:

Your father taught you how to do it at the backyard ?
well, I don't kno how to do it. wink
Re: Is It Wrong For A Father To Kiss His Daughter Like This? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2018
Harodebby:
well, I don't kno how to do it. wink
you don't know how to do it but you know what it is
Re: Is It Wrong For A Father To Kiss His Daughter Like This? by Harodebby(f): 2:30pm On Sep 04, 2018
Mklancee:

you don't know how to do it but you know what it is
not at all. undecided
Re: Is It Wrong For A Father To Kiss His Daughter Like This? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2018
Harodebby:
not at all. undecided
how then do you know they will do it at the backyard
Re: Is It Wrong For A Father To Kiss His Daughter Like This? by Harodebby(f): 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2018
Mklancee:

how then do you know they will do it at the backyard
Mklancee, Itz an activity dat can be carried out anywhere na.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Father To Kiss His Daughter Like This? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
Harodebby:
Mklancee, Itz an activity dat can be carried out anywhere na.
So you do it everywhere? Me I don't even know what you mean by it but something tells me it is a very bad thing.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Father To Kiss His Daughter Like This? by eaglez(m): 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2018
100% wrong,at a point in the growth of a female child,the mother must always be watchful,I have seen some men cuddling male children and the countenance changed as though they were making out,the girl child in the picture above is sexually abused and a wise woman as a mother should be able to strike a balance between the girl child and the father.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Father To Kiss His Daughter Like This? by Mariangeles(f): 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2018
Heck yeah it's wrong !!!
What happened to the cheek ??
Re: Is It Wrong For A Father To Kiss His Daughter Like This? by Harodebby(f): 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
Mklancee:

So you do it everywhere? Me I don't even know what you mean by it but something tells me it is a very bad thing.
so the father is doin bad thing to his daughter. That thing should continue telling u ooo

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Father To Kiss His Daughter Like This? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2018
Harodebby:
so the father is doin bad thing to his daughter. That thing should continue telling u ooo
I never said the father is doing a bad thing o. you said after the father is through with her she will go and be doing something call it at the backyard.
my question now is ,what is that thing call it ?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Father To Kiss His Daughter Like This? by Eketem: 6:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
So many people lack the love of a father hence keep dating damaged people trying to fix themselves, if father's loved their kids and showed them affection then we won't have so many low self esteem women and angry boys.

Nothing wrong with the picture, everyday I see things like this I fondly remember my dad. All the strength I have came because he loved me and showed it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Father To Kiss His Daughter Like This? by Harodebby(f): 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
Mklancee:

I never said the father is doing a bad thing o. you said after the father is through with her she will go and be doing something call it at the backyard.
my question now is ,what is that thing call it ?
u said something is telling u dat Itz a bad thing na
Re: Is It Wrong For A Father To Kiss His Daughter Like This? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 04, 2018
Harodebby:
u said something is telling u dat Itz a bad thing na
but I don't know what that thing call it means na.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Father To Kiss His Daughter Like This? by farouk500(m): 6:53pm On Sep 04, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

MANY MOTHERS AND AUNTIES DO THIS IN FRONT OF ALL OF US AND NOBODY TALKS ABOUT IT, WHY?
Yes, women do it to their sons and no one complain
Re: Is It Wrong For A Father To Kiss His Daughter Like This? by Harodebby(f): 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2018
Mklancee:

but I don't know what that thing call it means na.
even me ooo undecided but seems like it starts frm k
Re: Is It Wrong For A Father To Kiss His Daughter Like This? by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 05, 2018
Harodebby:
even me ooo undecided but seems like it starts frm k
k? klin? Kane? kiss? kill?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Father To Kiss His Daughter Like This? by Harodebby(f): 6:50am On Sep 05, 2018
Mklancee:

k? klin? Kane? kiss? kill?
wot is the 3rd word their about??
Re: Is It Wrong For A Father To Kiss His Daughter Like This? by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 05, 2018
Harodebby:
wot is the 3rd word their about??
is that what it means?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Father To Kiss His Daughter Like This? by Exponental(m): 7:25am On Sep 05, 2018
Very wrong!
Re: Is It Wrong For A Father To Kiss His Daughter Like This? by Harodebby(f): 7:51am On Sep 05, 2018
Mklancee:

is that what it means?
I don't kno ooo am only asking
Re: Is It Wrong For A Father To Kiss His Daughter Like This? by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 05, 2018
Harodebby:
I don't kno ooo am only asking
lol. you no dea give up?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Father To Kiss His Daughter Like This? by Harodebby(f): 8:37am On Sep 05, 2018
Mklancee:

lol. you no dea give up?
Lol. U too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best wedding pics and video. Natural / Woman Divorce Talkative Husband / I Want My Husband To Get A Vasectomy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.