Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Italian Man Has Intimacy Gadget Stuck In His Anus For 24 Hours (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Italian Man Has Intimacy Gadget Stuck In His Anus For 24 Hours (Photos) (34731 Views)

Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains / HELP!! Do You Know This Lady Who Has Been Unconscious For Hours? (Photos) / Delta Woman Refuses To Take Her Daughter Without Anus For Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Man Has Intimacy Gadget Stuck In His Anus For 24 Hours (Photos) by Ayoswit(f): 11:43am On Sep 04, 2018
K
Re: Italian Man Has Intimacy Gadget Stuck In His Anus For 24 Hours (Photos) by azeezengr(m): 11:43am On Sep 04, 2018
End time news, meanwhile, the news that should concern everybody is shutting down of largest power station @Egbin Power Plc by NUEE :https://www.nairaland.com/4713854/electricity-workers-union-nuee-shut#70888569
Re: Italian Man Has Intimacy Gadget Stuck In His Anus For 24 Hours (Photos) by tunary(m): 11:43am On Sep 04, 2018
This is good news
Re: Italian Man Has Intimacy Gadget Stuck In His Anus For 24 Hours (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 04, 2018
They should leave it there

Let him get intimacy to the fullest

SMH
Re: Italian Man Has Intimacy Gadget Stuck In His Anus For 24 Hours (Photos) by Emycord: 11:47am On Sep 04, 2018
ExplicitConect:
[font=Lucida Bright]
An Anklet is a bracelet worn around the ankle. Widely recognized as a symbol that a woman is married yet available to other men for sexual activity with the husband’s consent & encouragement. So if I see this at your leg, it means you av a foolish husband
liar show your source

1 Like

Re: Italian Man Has Intimacy Gadget Stuck In His Anus For 24 Hours (Photos) by Kingdolo(m): 11:48am On Sep 04, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Italian Man Has Intimacy Gadget Stuck In His Anus For 24 Hours (Photos) by dallyemmy: 11:56am On Sep 04, 2018
May God deliver those who are still in the same bondage of the Devil! Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves. Romans 1:24
Re: Italian Man Has Intimacy Gadget Stuck In His Anus For 24 Hours (Photos) by dingbang(m): 11:58am On Sep 04, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Just yesterday villagers gather bust some guy gaba today this one don chook decoder put for him own gaba...what is wrong with this version if this version of the Matrix?
you mean the villagers chook preek inside the robber ass shocked cheesy
Re: Italian Man Has Intimacy Gadget Stuck In His Anus For 24 Hours (Photos) by JVgal(f): 12:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nothing musa nor go see for gate
Re: Italian Man Has Intimacy Gadget Stuck In His Anus For 24 Hours (Photos) by lekanation(m): 12:05pm On Sep 04, 2018
zinnyzee:
Damn you to hell.
please just text me on whatsapp. it's forbidden to ask you to drop your own number here. please text me 08161154348
Re: Italian Man Has Intimacy Gadget Stuck In His Anus For 24 Hours (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 04, 2018
lekanation:
please just text me on whatsapp. it's forbidden to ask you to drop your own number here. please text me 08161154348
Lolz... Now, that's a new one.

I'll text you on whatsapp.
Re: Italian Man Has Intimacy Gadget Stuck In His Anus For 24 Hours (Photos) by Eagleword14(f): 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2018
This is what happens when pple decides to go against d law of nature. God riddance to bad rubbish!
Re: Italian Man Has Intimacy Gadget Stuck In His Anus For 24 Hours (Photos) by lekanation(m): 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2018
zinnyzee:
Lolz... Now, that's a new one.

I'll text you on whatsapp.
thank you very much. would really be grateful and
Re: Italian Man Has Intimacy Gadget Stuck In His Anus For 24 Hours (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 12:19pm On Sep 04, 2018
opotoribwa 23 inches inside ur nyash chai
Re: Italian Man Has Intimacy Gadget Stuck In His Anus For 24 Hours (Photos) by Greenback: 12:33pm On Sep 04, 2018
IsaAbubaker:
Radarada

Asalamaleykum,imam
grin cheesy
Re: Italian Man Has Intimacy Gadget Stuck In His Anus For 24 Hours (Photos) by sanpipita(m): 12:52pm On Sep 04, 2018
IsaAbubaker:
When did men start inserting intimacy gadgets in their anus?

Men allow ladies finger and fouk them with strapons, don't be deceived by peoples holy attitude.
Re: Italian Man Has Intimacy Gadget Stuck In His Anus For 24 Hours (Photos) by lobell: 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2018
PrincessB1:
I can imagine his walking style as he was dragging himself to the hospital grin cheesy grin

Lesson learned the hard way grin

Kai! Will you make heaven at all? cheesy
Re: Italian Man Has Intimacy Gadget Stuck In His Anus For 24 Hours (Photos) by stevecantrell: 2:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
lets tone down the gayness of this thread...

Re: Italian Man Has Intimacy Gadget Stuck In His Anus For 24 Hours (Photos) by PrincessB1(f): 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
lobell:

Kai! Will you make heaven at all? cheesy
L grin Lz
Re: Italian Man Has Intimacy Gadget Stuck In His Anus For 24 Hours (Photos) by emperorblog(m): 4:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
PrincessB1:
I can imagine his walking style as he was dragging himself to the hospital grin cheesy grin

Lesson learned the hard way grin

Re: Italian Man Has Intimacy Gadget Stuck In His Anus For 24 Hours (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
JVgal:
Nothing musa nor go see for gate
HAHAHA cheesy
Re: Italian Man Has Intimacy Gadget Stuck In His Anus For 24 Hours (Photos) by Nobody: 1:21am On Jun 02, 2019
Overly radiant work dude embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sleeping Positions And Your Personality / Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days / Sick Woman Receives N100k From A Good Samaritan, Burst Into Tears (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.