Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Man Knocks Off Lagos Prostitute's Teeth For Closing Up During Sex - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Knocks Off Lagos Prostitute's Teeth For Closing Up During Sex (50422 Views)

Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) / Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) / Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Knocks Off Lagos Prostitute's Teeth For Closing Up During Sex by clumsydyna: 12:31pm On Sep 04, 2018
Kingsatan, Enemyofprogress over to you. cool tongue
Re: Man Knocks Off Lagos Prostitute's Teeth For Closing Up During Sex by EmirAbj: 12:32pm On Sep 04, 2018
With All These, Nigeria Will Never Grow Because Allah Swt Kicked Against Anything Prostitutes, Furnication And Adultery
Re: Man Knocks Off Lagos Prostitute's Teeth For Closing Up During Sex by Reelmii: 12:42pm On Sep 04, 2018
see as tina neck fold
Re: Man Knocks Off Lagos Prostitute's Teeth For Closing Up During Sex by joenor(m): 12:42pm On Sep 04, 2018
I hail the high penetrationist.... Lol
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
".Tina was said not to fully cooperate with him; Tina reportedly removed her pant and behaved strangely. She refused to open her legs properly for easy penetration "

I blame Tina.

Nothing dey pain man pass make him prick no enter Toto deeply.

No matter the prick size, open your legs very wide for easy and deep penetration to avoid kasala and gbege.

1 Like

Re: Man Knocks Off Lagos Prostitute's Teeth For Closing Up During Sex by joenor(m): 12:43pm On Sep 04, 2018
Aunty nine good for you, why u nor spread well, bros gv u cash, e nor go enjoy wetin he pay for> undecided
Re: Man Knocks Off Lagos Prostitute's Teeth For Closing Up During Sex by Benekruku(m): 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
He would have just stay put at 7up instead of going to look for trouble at Formular Four
Re: Man Knocks Off Lagos Prostitute's Teeth For Closing Up During Sex by Kingjames(m): 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
Olabisi admitted that he assaulted her but that she started the problem by not properly opening her legs during the romp which caused the rift.

olabisi you are wrong!
say 'yes sir'!

They are other useful opening in her body you could have put into use , at least to made away with those tension on your waste!

now #50k!

you see. self control could have kept your integrity

I pity men

Re: Man Knocks Off Lagos Prostitute's Teeth For Closing Up During Sex by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
I hate that too, not opening leg very well, so why did you agree if u can't open.
Re: Man Knocks Off Lagos Prostitute's Teeth For Closing Up During Sex by emmie14: 12:51pm On Sep 04, 2018
Yorubaaaa Yorubaaass Yorubaaaaaaaaahaha. How many times did I call you. Sex no be food. You like this thing
Re: Man Knocks Off Lagos Prostitute's Teeth For Closing Up During Sex by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 04, 2018
nero2face:
Lol, see teeth, I wonder what she will tell God that happened to her teeth on de judgment day grin grin grin

A dentist will put another one before den grin.
Re: Man Knocks Off Lagos Prostitute's Teeth For Closing Up During Sex by Olulinks(m): 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
raymytech2:
It's annoying to negotiate with some people, having taken time to explain the website design and showing the previous works all I could get is get back to you and that's all
You need a sales master class. You can talk to me on how to close a deal. I will take you through it with a reasonable charge. Your sales will increase and you will be closing more deals than you can ever imagine.
Re: Man Knocks Off Lagos Prostitute's Teeth For Closing Up During Sex by motdasay: 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2018
A medium audit/accounting firm at Agric Ikorodu area of Lagos state is looking for both graduate and qualified trainee accountants. The candidates must be analytical, practical, highly intelligent, articulate, focus and result oriented with eye for details.

S/he must have good inter-personal skills, ability to work with patient under pressure, a good judge of financial figures and computer literate (microsoft excel, word and outlook)

Interested candidates should send their CVs to aiocharteredaccountants@ymail.com
Re: Man Knocks Off Lagos Prostitute's Teeth For Closing Up During Sex by sammylink: 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
raymytech2:
It's annoying to negotiate with some people, having taken time to explain the website design and showing the previous works all I could get is get back to you and that's all
Have patience...your miracle is on the way.
Re: Man Knocks Off Lagos Prostitute's Teeth For Closing Up During Sex by raymytech2: 1:15pm On Sep 04, 2018
KeriBaby:
Very annoying I tell you It is well
amen
Re: Man Knocks Off Lagos Prostitute's Teeth For Closing Up During Sex by roxey: 1:15pm On Sep 04, 2018
Pls someone pls explain to me,cos i dont understand,1. A female admiting in court and under oath dat she solicited for cash in exchange for money,dats prostitution,thats a crime,2. A male admiting to paying for sex,dats patronage of a prostitute and prostitution,dats a crime,both adults admited this under oath in a court and no body including d police dat did the arrest and d judge didnt see anything wrong. I may b wrong but my question is admiting to a crime doesnt it lead to culpability of the crime,or is prostitution now legal in nigeria?
Re: Man Knocks Off Lagos Prostitute's Teeth For Closing Up During Sex by raymytech2: 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2018
mikaael:

sorry bro....don't give up...keep trying
Thanks bro
Re: Man Knocks Off Lagos Prostitute's Teeth For Closing Up During Sex by raymytech2: 1:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
Olulinks:

You need a sales master class. You can talk to me on how to close a deal. I will take you through it with a reasonable charge. Your sales will increase and you will be closing more deals than you can ever imagine.
Thanks
Re: Man Knocks Off Lagos Prostitute's Teeth For Closing Up During Sex by Holybreed69(m): 1:29pm On Sep 04, 2018
How about the prostitute? Or ashawo work don dey constitutional...
goldcoinhub:
A 25-year old man, Mr. Oki Olabisi, was arraigned after he allegedly knocked off a sex worker's teeth during sex inside a hotel room in Lagos.

The incident happened at a popular hotel called Formula Four located at Coker Street in Ejigbo, Lagos.
embarassed
It was gathered that Mr. Olabisi went to the hotel to drink and later negotiated with one Tina John for short sex romp for an undisclosed fee.

However, when he booked and they entered the room Tina was said not to fully cooperate with him; Tina reportedly removed her pant and behaved strangely. She refused to open her legs properly for easy penetration and that caused serious exchange of words which later to degenerated to a fight inside the hotel room.

In the process, Mr. Olabisi reportedly rained blows on her and knocked off her teeth.

The noise from the room attracted the management of the hotel and they held Olabisi before calling the attention of the police at Ejigbo Division.

Man knocks off sex worker's teeth during fight in Lagos

According to PM Express, Olabisi admitted that he assaulted her but that she started the problem by not properly opening her legs during the romp which caused the rift.

The police found Olabisi culpable and charged him before the Ejigbo Magistrates court for assault, grievous harm and conduct likely to cause breach of public peace.

He pleaded not guilty.

The prosecutor, Supol Kenneth Asibor, did not oppose his being granted bail but asked the court for adjournment for trial.

The Presiding Magistrate, Mr. T.O. Shomada, granted Olabisi bail in the sum of N50,000 with two sureties in like sum.

He was remanded in prison custody pending when he will perfect his bail.

The matter was adjourned till 17th September, 2018.

https://lailasnews.com/man-knocks-off-sex-workers-teeth-for-closing-up-during-sex-in-lagos

Re: Man Knocks Off Lagos Prostitute's Teeth For Closing Up During Sex by odiinsgrace(m): 1:38pm On Sep 04, 2018
Tina ...I tell u,u no gree ..nw u see ur sef? grin
Re: Man Knocks Off Lagos Prostitute's Teeth For Closing Up During Sex by mechanics(m): 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2018
funny.
Re: Man Knocks Off Lagos Prostitute's Teeth For Closing Up During Sex by Afrocentric: 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2018
nero2face:
Lol, see teeth, I wonder what she will tell God that happened to her teeth on de judgment day grin grin grin
so you think God will use teeth to judge people on the day of judgment? Who even told you there will be physically teeth in heaven? So many children on this forum. Hissss

1 Like

Re: Man Knocks Off Lagos Prostitute's Teeth For Closing Up During Sex by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 04, 2018
It has happened to me before, i didn't continue with the sex i just gave her the 3k we agreed and let her go. I know something will bring us together again, still waiting patiently for that day.

Nobody heard anything about my case because i have learned not to win all the time, this time i lost and she won, no harm to anybody.
Re: Man Knocks Off Lagos Prostitute's Teeth For Closing Up During Sex by Afrocentric: 1:55pm On Sep 04, 2018
raymytech2:
business is patience. I used to tell people I will get back to them. But now I have two website
Re: Man Knocks Off Lagos Prostitute's Teeth For Closing Up During Sex by winkmart: 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2018
sureteeboy:

He could have used an avatar instead. Then we would have known its strictly for illustrative purposes

If it was 2 white people. Would you complain?
Re: Man Knocks Off Lagos Prostitute's Teeth For Closing Up During Sex by Bullhari007(m): 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2018
Afonja and promiscuity has something in common Tufiakwa
Re: Man Knocks Off Lagos Prostitute's Teeth For Closing Up During Sex by dnawah(m): 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
".Tina was said not to fully cooperate with him; Tina reportedly removed her pant and behaved strangely. She refused to open her legs properly for easy penetration "

I blame Tina.

No matter the prick size, open your legs very wide for easy and deep penetration to avoid kasala and gbege.
bad girl
Re: Man Knocks Off Lagos Prostitute's Teeth For Closing Up During Sex by magzey: 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2018
Na dem dey Rass Ass ,one Chance grin grin

Re: Man Knocks Off Lagos Prostitute's Teeth For Closing Up During Sex by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 04, 2018
nero2face:

Lolz
Re: Man Knocks Off Lagos Prostitute's Teeth For Closing Up During Sex by paix(m): 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
That's breach of contract on the side of Tina.
Re: Man Knocks Off Lagos Prostitute's Teeth For Closing Up During Sex by pyro62(m): 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

I blame Tina.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos / 'Touch Me Not Campaign': Girls Sexually Assaulted Make Shocking Revelations / Man Who Came For Christmas Assassinated In Aguata, Anambra (Obituary)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.