Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,267 members, 7,957,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:02 PM

AGAIN!!!! Toyin Lawani's Blows Hot On Bbnaija Winner, Miracle ‘dumping’ Nina - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AGAIN!!!! Toyin Lawani's Blows Hot On Bbnaija Winner, Miracle ‘dumping’ Nina (15365 Views)

Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) / BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) / #BBNaija Winner Miracle receives N12million Mercedes Benz Prize - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AGAIN!!!! Toyin Lawani's Blows Hot On Bbnaija Winner, Miracle ‘dumping’ Nina by AllahSWT: 10:41am On Sep 04, 2018
the God of Collins is alive

4 Likes

Re: AGAIN!!!! Toyin Lawani's Blows Hot On Bbnaija Winner, Miracle ‘dumping’ Nina by Auxtin85(m): 10:42am On Sep 04, 2018
Make this Madam rest na, she don carry Nina waka already. Na that 25m una eye dey so. Madam you nor watch the show of shame for TV?

2 Likes

Re: AGAIN!!!! Toyin Lawani's Blows Hot On Bbnaija Winner, Miracle ‘dumping’ Nina by Youngtrice(m): 10:42am On Sep 04, 2018
Someone else's business. Same celebrities that will complain when a fan starts talking about their business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AGAIN!!!! Toyin Lawani's Blows Hot On Bbnaija Winner, Miracle ‘dumping’ Nina by popcykaylah(m): 10:42am On Sep 04, 2018
To be honest which reasonable man will keep Nina? ? Biatch jumping from dickk to dickk cos I material things.

1 Like

Re: AGAIN!!!! Toyin Lawani's Blows Hot On Bbnaija Winner, Miracle ‘dumping’ Nina by Cyriloha(m): 10:42am On Sep 04, 2018
A reasonable man like miracle will never date diva like Nina
Re: AGAIN!!!! Toyin Lawani's Blows Hot On Bbnaija Winner, Miracle ‘dumping’ Nina by omoiyalayi(m): 10:42am On Sep 04, 2018
Why all dis hullabaloo about dis guys sef ?

Was it only Nina dat was f**ked in dat house?

Abeg dey shld let us rest joor
Re: AGAIN!!!! Toyin Lawani's Blows Hot On Bbnaija Winner, Miracle ‘dumping’ Nina by Sterope(f): 10:44am On Sep 04, 2018
This is super story smiley

A life of travails and sorrow....
Re: AGAIN!!!! Toyin Lawani's Blows Hot On Bbnaija Winner, Miracle ‘dumping’ Nina by Benekruku(m): 10:44am On Sep 04, 2018
Collins is the MVP

Nina has no other option than to continue whoring

She can't go back to the past now. With people like Toyin, she will LovePeddler till "P" disappears from her "Pvssy'
Re: AGAIN!!!! Toyin Lawani's Blows Hot On Bbnaija Winner, Miracle ‘dumping’ Nina by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 04, 2018
Miracle must date Nina by 4ce- abi?! Lmao.

They are heavily pained cos of this but Nina did exact same to her ex and expected collins to accept & move forward.

Miracle though, did disgrace her publicly grin

Damn! Didn't know karma is such a quick bitch.

2 Likes

Re: AGAIN!!!! Toyin Lawani's Blows Hot On Bbnaija Winner, Miracle ‘dumping’ Nina by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 04, 2018
A man's words are his bond. Too bad we have so many wayo men. But then, Nina doesn't need anything from him.

1 Like

Re: AGAIN!!!! Toyin Lawani's Blows Hot On Bbnaija Winner, Miracle ‘dumping’ Nina by Fitbillionairep: 10:50am On Sep 04, 2018
Nina owes miraku a lot. Miraku is the one that now makes guys to know that Nina is a cheap hoe. How will she have been pimped if miraku never exposed her like this?
Re: AGAIN!!!! Toyin Lawani's Blows Hot On Bbnaija Winner, Miracle ‘dumping’ Nina by Neoteny(m): 10:53am On Sep 04, 2018
Toyin is fukking Nina
Re: AGAIN!!!! Toyin Lawani's Blows Hot On Bbnaija Winner, Miracle ‘dumping’ Nina by amaniro: 10:57am On Sep 04, 2018
Sterope:
This is super story smiley

A life of travails and sorrow....

and when the fish drowns the river dies of thirst.... this is super story a life of travails and sorrows in a good day...... this is super story! this is super story! story story!grin
Re: AGAIN!!!! Toyin Lawani's Blows Hot On Bbnaija Winner, Miracle ‘dumping’ Nina by HomeOfMe(f): 10:58am On Sep 04, 2018
oyacastam:
@gistvic.com

Over the weekend, BBN winner, Miracle, via his instagram page, announced that himself and his love interest in the BIg Brother House, Nina, were not in any form of relationship. This came to many as a shock as everyone thought that they were still as madly in-love as they were in the house.

Toyin Lawani who has taken Nina under her wings and has been helping her build her brand, has gone to instagram again to react to the controversy

"Pls don’t tell me to stop,I’m truly upset ,cause @nina_ivy_won’t talk don’t mean I won’t,that’s her Business,she played the game with her heart,he played it with his head,insult me all you want I will still talk,I’m not Nina ,better recognize,After he made the world think she’s a loose girl which she’s not,cause of what they both displayed on tv,if she’s your sister what would you do? Lailai we go share that money by force,he should have compensated her,we all know Miracle didn’t do the writeup,we know who wrote it for him,cause he’s still begging ,he enjoy London things change,omoojuorolari,�your coins from big brother go soon finish no worry,but the truth is he cheated NINA ,by still leading her on daily,I have proof so don’t push me,telling her to keep you people private and you go publicly to pull this stunt,argue with your ancestors � This will teach all of us not to make a long term decision on a temporary situation,lesson learnt.Happy she’s even more focused on her Businesses now �He was a huge distraction to her."

Gists via:https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/again-toyin-lawanis-blows-hot-on.html

Why is she taking clartem for another person's malaria?
Re: AGAIN!!!! Toyin Lawani's Blows Hot On Bbnaija Winner, Miracle ‘dumping’ Nina by diadem10: 11:07am On Sep 04, 2018
Fitbillionairep:
Nina owes miraku a lot. Miraku is the one that now makes guys to know that Nina is a cheap hoe. How will she have been pimped if miraku never exposed her like this?
Just as Nina made Evans Rochas pimped Miraku in exchange for money. Lets not even mention Madam julie, another miraku's big god.
Re: AGAIN!!!! Toyin Lawani's Blows Hot On Bbnaija Winner, Miracle ‘dumping’ Nina by brightalo17: 11:10am On Sep 04, 2018
This one na sure bet sure bet thread. make una share us the sure bet abeg. ayam waiting . I go play am before paying.
Re: AGAIN!!!! Toyin Lawani's Blows Hot On Bbnaija Winner, Miracle ‘dumping’ Nina by Jabarzee(m): 11:11am On Sep 04, 2018
Miracle does not owe Nina anything please
Re: AGAIN!!!! Toyin Lawani's Blows Hot On Bbnaija Winner, Miracle ‘dumping’ Nina by Joshwise1(m): 11:16am On Sep 04, 2018
Chaii !!!!
This life is too simple buh sum people like complicating things
She left her boyfrind
Dishing him jst to finally b wit miracle now de alaye has clear the air that they re not dating
She got what she deserves
U cant eat ur cake n have it !!!
Re: AGAIN!!!! Toyin Lawani's Blows Hot On Bbnaija Winner, Miracle ‘dumping’ Nina by Fitbillionairep: 11:37am On Sep 04, 2018
diadem10:

Just as Nina made Evans Rochas pimped Miraku in exchange for money. Lets not even mention Madam julie, another miraku's big god.
Yes o, and miraku is not complaining. So Nina should stop complaining. BecUse of miraku, he big god gave her 2 hublots. What else does she want? I think she is ungrateful
Re: AGAIN!!!! Toyin Lawani's Blows Hot On Bbnaija Winner, Miracle ‘dumping’ Nina by LesbianBoy(m): 11:39am On Sep 04, 2018
The bleaching idiot is just seeking attention!
Re: AGAIN!!!! Toyin Lawani's Blows Hot On Bbnaija Winner, Miracle ‘dumping’ Nina by MENTORCH(m): 11:43am On Sep 04, 2018
How did Nina win money for miracle that she didn’t win for herself, Nigerian women like to believe in all this I gave him Goodluck stuff, why can’t you give yourself first.

2 Likes

Re: AGAIN!!!! Toyin Lawani's Blows Hot On Bbnaija Winner, Miracle ‘dumping’ Nina by Divay22(f): 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2018
amaniro:

and when the fish drowns the river dies of thirst.... this is super story a life of travails and sorrows in a good day...... this is super story! this is super story! story story!grin
Oh
I miss my award winning super story sad
Re: AGAIN!!!! Toyin Lawani's Blows Hot On Bbnaija Winner, Miracle ‘dumping’ Nina by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
Miracle na day one opportunist na, so una no know before?
Even tobi gave Alex some things and he was not even the winner
Guys like miracle, people underestimate their game

1 Like

Re: AGAIN!!!! Toyin Lawani's Blows Hot On Bbnaija Winner, Miracle ‘dumping’ Nina by Bintuenyo: 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2018
This woman dey foolish oh, what's your problem?
Re: AGAIN!!!! Toyin Lawani's Blows Hot On Bbnaija Winner, Miracle ‘dumping’ Nina by motdasay: 1:15pm On Sep 04, 2018
A medium audit/accounting firm at Agric Ikorodu area of Lagos state is looking for both graduate and qualified trainee accountants. The candidates must be analytical, practical, highly intelligent, articulate, focus and result oriented with eye for details.

S/he must have good inter-personal skills, ability to work with patient under pressure, a good judge of financial figures and computer literate (microsoft excel, word and outlook)

Interested candidates should send their CVs to aiocharteredaccountants@ymail.com
Re: AGAIN!!!! Toyin Lawani's Blows Hot On Bbnaija Winner, Miracle ‘dumping’ Nina by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2018
Re: AGAIN!!!! Toyin Lawani's Blows Hot On Bbnaija Winner, Miracle ‘dumping’ Nina by oloriLFC(f): 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
sirusX:
Could this be another Acrimony
lovely movie
Re: AGAIN!!!! Toyin Lawani's Blows Hot On Bbnaija Winner, Miracle ‘dumping’ Nina by danehijan: 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
But Miracle never hide it from day one even in the house that he is not promising any relationship after the house. Why the wahala?
Re: AGAIN!!!! Toyin Lawani's Blows Hot On Bbnaija Winner, Miracle ‘dumping’ Nina by oloriLFC(f): 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
amaniro:

I never knew what they were singing in that Super Story until now ooo
Re: AGAIN!!!! Toyin Lawani's Blows Hot On Bbnaija Winner, Miracle ‘dumping’ Nina by amaniro: 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2018
oloriLFC:
I never knew what they were singing in that Super Story until now ooo

Lol even me I just found out not quite long maybe last year grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Butt Are Real Bad Girl Nkem (PHOTO) - Goes Naked To Proof / Iyanya Threatens OAP, Last Prophet, For Talking About Him Dumping Ubi Franklin / Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.