Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

DELTA 2019 : Ojougboh Signs Pact To Do One Term If Elected Governor. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DELTA 2019 : Ojougboh Signs Pact To Do One Term If Elected Governor. (673 Views)

Cairo Ojougboh Dies Watching Super Eagles Against South Africa / Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor / 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DELTA 2019 : Ojougboh Signs Pact To Do One Term If Elected Governor. by Shobowalebola: 11:23am On Sep 04, 2018
DELTA 2019 : Ojougboh Signs Pact To Do One Term If Elected Governor.

Former Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP and a governorship aspirant in Delta State on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Dr. Cairo Ojougboh has signed an agreement to do one term if elected.

Ojougboh, a former Member of the House of Representatives signed the agreement at Ughelli, where he paid a consultation visit to the caucus of the party led by the state leader of the party, Olorogun O'tega Emerhor.

He told the caucus that he has already issued a quit notice to the incumbent governor, Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa who hails from the same Delta North Senatorial District, adding that his intention is to complete the second term for Delta North before the ticket is zoned to the Central.

Admitting that the race to Government House, Asaba, is not easy, he appealed to Emerhor and the caucus to adopt him as candidate for the APC, noting that he has the capacity to defeat the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP in the general election.

"I'm unequivocally and irrevocably committed to do only four years in office if I emerge governor in 2019. I want to plead with everybody that the race to Government House is not a child's play, particularly with the PDP and manner of candidate they are fielding".

We have a major challenge and we won't have to waste further time. I am pleading that you adopt me as APC'S governorship candidate because the PDP has already zeroed-in on somebody. If we waste further time in taking decision, the house will be too divided and whatever we get at the end of the day will be unpalatable.

I hunger for success and I want to win for you. Adopt me and we shall fight together to win the governorship election in Delta State, he said.

DAILY SUN NEWSPAPERS, TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2018, PAGE 4O.

Re: DELTA 2019 : Ojougboh Signs Pact To Do One Term If Elected Governor. by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:25am On Sep 04, 2018
grin
Re: DELTA 2019 : Ojougboh Signs Pact To Do One Term If Elected Governor. by muykem: 11:39am On Sep 04, 2018
When the time come, it will not be the same again.
Re: DELTA 2019 : Ojougboh Signs Pact To Do One Term If Elected Governor. by ican2020: 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
Cairo, you fall my hand...
Re: DELTA 2019 : Ojougboh Signs Pact To Do One Term If Elected Governor. by Cantonese: 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2018
One term of what? From where to where? How? Urhobo man say "I naff". How does he intend to beat Okowa. A gentleman agreement enabled him become PDP deputy chairman for three months and he did not go. How can he honour his agreement of one term. Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: DELTA 2019 : Ojougboh Signs Pact To Do One Term If Elected Governor. by Mystiquefia: 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
Cairo Indeed!! Well, Whats The Point In Argueing About Who Clinches The APC Guber Ticket When The Primaries Is Penultimate Next Month? Mtcheew
Re: DELTA 2019 : Ojougboh Signs Pact To Do One Term If Elected Governor. by senatordave1(m): 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
Cantonese:
One term of what? From where to where? How? Urhobo man say "I naff". How does he intend to beat Okowa. A gentleman agreement enabled him become PDP deputy chairman for three months and he did not go. How can he honour his agreement of one term. Yeye dey smell.
This man is a combatant oh,he has the delta spirit in him.i watched him on channels tv yesterday.he led a group of apc members to protest against rigging at the inec office and house of assembly.he looked battle ready.from his comments,he knows pdp rigging methods since he was an insider.he helped rig for pdp in 2015.there would be war in delta next year.i didnt know apc had such a strong stalwart in delta north to divide their vote.
It seems apc may zone the slot to delta north to complete their term.it will be between him and utomi.
Re: DELTA 2019 : Ojougboh Signs Pact To Do One Term If Elected Governor. by slivertongue: 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
Cairo wil do anythin 2av power bt if he looses d primary he wil switch camp.APC wont giv him d ticket cos he is lik NEPA
Re: DELTA 2019 : Ojougboh Signs Pact To Do One Term If Elected Governor. by Alphanancy: 7:38pm On Sep 04, 2018
Yes he is a thug, but he has no clout to divide any vote in Delta North.
You guys seem to underrate the incumbent governor Okowa. That guy is a political strategist. He does not make noise but will always spring surprises.
senatordave1:

This man is a combatant oh,he has the delta spirit in him.i watched him on channels tv yesterday.he led a group of apc members to protest against rigging at the inec office and house of assembly.he looked battle ready.from his comments,he knows pdp rigging methods since he was an insider.he helped rig for pdp in 2015.there would be war in delta next year.i didnt know apc had such a strong stalwart in delta north to divide their vote.
It seems apc may zone the slot to delta north to complete their term.it will be between him and utomi.

1 Like

Re: DELTA 2019 : Ojougboh Signs Pact To Do One Term If Elected Governor. by ikaboy: 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2018
Cairo d renowned thug... Politics is not all about thurggery and paying channels presenter to feature u to come and smile like a good man. We d people of know u better and we rather have a good man from the North to govern than having you.

Onu kokome!

1 Like

Re: DELTA 2019 : Ojougboh Signs Pact To Do One Term If Elected Governor. by senatordave1(m): 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2018
Alphanancy:
Yes he is a thug, but he has no clout to divide any vote in Delta North.
You guys seem to underrate the incumbent governor Okowa. That guy is a political strategist. He does not make noise but will always spring surprises.
Your right.he doesnt need to win but to divide or reduce pdp winning margin in delta north.his thuggery will counter okowa's rigging strategy
Re: DELTA 2019 : Ojougboh Signs Pact To Do One Term If Elected Governor. by chibuthanks: 9:14pm On Sep 04, 2018
MY BELOVED DELTA ABEG LIKE 4 PDP AND SHARE 4 APC LETS THEIR POPULARITY

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Governor Ambode And Babjide Sanwo-olu All Smiles As They Meet At The APC / Convention: Saraki, Atiku, Tambuwal In Fight To The Finish / ATIKU VS BUHARI; WHITHER TILTS THE PENDULUM?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.