Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,108 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus (19288 Views)

Chukwueze & Teammates Celebrate Villareal's Thrashing Of Juventus / Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid / Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy Ahead Of Juventus Training Session (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by WotzupNG: 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2018
Spanish giant, Real Madrid will likely swap Marcelo for Juventus left-back Alex Sandro in the January transfer window.

According to Italian newspaper Tuttosport, Marcelo has a questionable relationship with new Real manager Julen Lopetegui, especially after being substituted off against Girona.

This comes after it was alleged that the Brazilian wants to be reunited with his former team-mate and close friend Cristiano Ronaldo, who made a £100million move in the summer to Juventus.

The Italian newspaper also claimed that Juventus are interested in him and were, in fact, keen to sign him in the summer but could not resolve a series of issues in time.

And for the future of Alex Sandro, the current left wing-back at Juventus, Real Madrid are now keen to bring him in as part of a swap for Marcelo, making the deal more possible.

Reports in Spain also claimed that Marcelo's relationship with Lopetegui has taken a different turn with defender now forced to train with the reserves.

After the Girona game, Marcelo said: 'I was surprised by the change but I respect the decision of the coach.
I wanted to continue because I felt 100 per cent good. I do not understand the substitution but with respect, it is a decision of the coach. I always want to play.'

http://www.purplefeel.com/2018/09/real-madrid-to-swap-marcelo-for-alex-sandro.html

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by IMASTEX: 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
adioolayi:
That may be the tonic Ronaldo needs at Juve
Though, it is a welcome development for Madrid.

Meanwhile, Quick release & weak attention can reduce your ability to meet madam's sexual needs. Get natural lasting solution with SURE MEN HERBAL TEA

Read more:
https://www.nairaland.com/4076075/staying-strong-hard-long-lasting

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by Tallesty1(m): 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nice decision
Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by Okoroawusa110: 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
cheesy
Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by EmekaBlue(m): 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
grin Ronaldo need support and goals.

Those passes he usually get from Marcelo.

If you know. You know

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by Pentools(m): 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
Hmmmm. Another pillar about to go down. If this news happens then Madrid is doomed big time.

Who swear for Madrid like this...

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by Johnpsite: 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
Ok
Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
grin
Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by PRINCEVICKEY: 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2018
ABEG LEAVE MALDRID JAREEE... GO AND MEET UR PADI RONALDO

15 Likes

Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by patrickmuf(m): 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2018
Good deal for Madrid, Marcelo is ageing and is subject injuries...
Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by Owaincouncil: 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2018
Marcelo is Ronaldo's wife.
U can't separate husband from his wife.

27 Likes

Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by Nice123(m): 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2018
Good
Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by Amberon: 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2018
This would even make me love Marcelo more.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by nepapole(m): 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2018
Ronaldo go happy die

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by naijapips04: 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2018
Madrid is on a suicide mission.

11 Likes

Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by adioolayi(m): 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
That may be the tonic Ronaldo needs at Juve

5 Likes

Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by deebsman1(m): 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
Ronaldo is missing him real bad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by Benekruku(m): 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
Biggest mistake!
Marcelo can make any sharp striker the world best.

that's the heartbeat of Madrid.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by mytime24(f): 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2018
grin
Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by seborrhic: 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2018
There may not be another left back than Marcelo. He conquered and redefined that position after Roberto Carlos

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by alan056: 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2018
Na lie! Ronaldo needs him...
Ronaldo is really a powerful man for pushing this thru

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by 234GT(m): 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2018
Good news
Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by Femsyn(m): 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
Real Madrid fans often forget too easily. The pillars of Madrid lie in Marcelo and Sergio Ramos. These guys make this particular Madrid squad tick, no one else. Not even Ronaldo, despite his qualities!

This is why I don't give much attention to football awards, cos, the focus is always on Forwards/Strikers.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by Yomit71(m): 3:18pm On Sep 04, 2018
when you find a good friend

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by Olas00(m): 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
Make him go meet his best friend

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by Mariangeles(f): 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2018
If he goes, Real Madrid would definitely miss him.

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by Fuckdamod: 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2018
Marcelo following Cr7 wherever he goes
True loyalty cool

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by LastSurvivor11: 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2018
Sounds very obvious, Ronaldo will be in trouble anywhere now at his aga without the perfect touch of marcelo that always provide him with tap ins grin

5 Likes

Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by Bustincole(m): 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2018
Paddy paddy tins

how i wish dis was done earlier i would have it in d UCL

anyway nice move

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suarez Scores As Barcelona Win Relegates Espanyol From La Liga / African Soccer President, Ahmad Ahmad Banned For 5 Years By FIFA / Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.