Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus (19295 Views)

Chukwueze & Teammates Celebrate Villareal's Thrashing Of Juventus / Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid / Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy Ahead Of Juventus Training Session (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by femi4: 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2018
Ronaldo is useless without Marcelo
Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by Sanchez01: 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2018
This has got to be the joke of the decade! Marcelo to Juventus? grin grin grin grin

I understand this move is Ronaldo's suggestion but I don't see Madrid releasing Marcelo, more or less swapping the World's best 3.

We are playing well and scoring all the goals and that is all that matters.

If Ronaldo feels he can't play without Marcelo, he should quit football and stop disturbing our peace. Marcelo is not available to negotiations. angry

8 Likes

Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by Agbotikuyor007(m): 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2018
perez and julen has gone mad again tongue

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by magzey: 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2018
Fake news who told you?
Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by Newboss(m): 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
Big mistakeangry
Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by lebete3000: 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2018
PRINCEVICKEY:
ABEG LEAVE MALDRID JAREEE... GO AND MEET UR PADI RONALDO

Marcelo be like Davido, ore Ronaldo...
Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by Aghanel(m): 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by DonPikko: 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
Marcelo wants to join cr7 by force

Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by karllemah44(m): 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2018
I keep telling people, Marcelo is better than c.Ronaldo,but dem no go believe.... Its not about scoring easy goals upfront worked by other people

4 Likes

Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by abem: 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2018
alex sandro is the best leftback for now
Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by AllahSWT: 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2018
seborrhic:
There may not be another left back than Marcelo.
He conquered and redefined that position after Roberto Carlos
watch out for Benjamin mendy
mr deadly cross

3 out of 5 of his crosses converts to goal grin
Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by coleon(m): 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2018
Real Madrid ain't serious
Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by Netfilix: 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2018
Pentools:
Hmmmm. Another pillar about to go down. If this news happens then Madrid is doomed big time.

Who swear for Madrid like this...

I wouldn't want to see this in my dreams; It is damn scary.
lipsrsealed
Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by MRBODMAS(m): 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2018
NICE ONE MARCELO.

CR7 NEEDS YOU TO BOOST HIS MORAL.

MADRID IS EVIL, NO HONOR TO HIS JERSEY NO, NOT EVEN A ONE SEASON BEFORE ALLOCATONG IT TO ANOTHER FARDOWN SUCCESSOR.

ALL THE BEST MARCELO.
Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by lexy2014: 5:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
patrickmuf:
Good deal for Madrid, Marcelo is ageing and is subject injuries...
then u think Alex Sandro is better than Marcelo? By d way, how many times did Marcelo get injury last season?
Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by lexy2014: 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
coleon:
Real Madrid ain't serious
at all. This is d worst news coming from madrid

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by Sanchez01: 5:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
abem:
alex sandro is the best leftback for now
LMAO! So you would dare compare Alex Sandro to Marcelo

How you people watch football beats my imagination.
Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by Akpacha(m): 5:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
Fuckdamod:
Marcelo following Cr7 wherever he goes
True loyalty cool
name d first team he follow Ronaldo.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by patyowr: 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2018
I already know Marcelo will ever go to juve to complement Ronaldo's shine
Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by 8stargeneral: 6:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
Good move,cant wait to see him playing with old ladies grin grin
Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by patrickmuf(m): 6:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
lexy2014:
then u think Alex Sandro is better than Marcelo? By d way, how many times did Marcelo get injury last season?
I didn't say he was better, I used age to support my argument and sooner rather than later, you'll understand that Marcelo will most likely be a liability in the near future...
Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by Reference(m): 7:29pm On Sep 04, 2018
I understand. Marcelo is too maverick for the new coach who is known to play tighter and more controlled tactics than Real's immediate past managers. On balance its a double edged sword. Marcelo gone means less goals conceded but for the life of me, who won't miss those enterprising forward runs and exceptional ball juggling skills of one of the most entertaining left backs of all time.
Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:37pm On Sep 04, 2018
So Ronaldo can’t be Ronaldo without Marcelo and his pinpoint passes yet you want Messi to leave Barca. Ronaldo should play without Marcelo let’s know how good he is
Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by GreatAchiever1: 6:30am On Sep 05, 2018
When real madrid sold ronaldo i was happy cos other players can connect together...
But selling marcelo is wrong. cos he starts the ball connection in madrid.
Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by giwish(m): 12:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
Jointhemiltons2:
So Ronaldo can’t be Ronaldo without Marcelo and his pinpoint passes yet you want Messi to leave Barca. Ronaldo should play without Marcelo let’s know how good he is

u knw marcelo also plays with him in portugal ?

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by Jointhemiltons2(m): 1:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
giwish:

u knw marcelo also plays with him in portugal ?
And where is Portugal?
Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by Bigjoe15: 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
Winner of EURO 2016
Jointhemiltons2:

And where is Portugal?
Winner of EURO 2016

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by giwish(m): 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
Jointhemiltons2:
And where is Portugal?

European champions

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid To Swap Marcelo For Alex Sandro Of Juventus by EternalTruths: 1:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
karllemah44:
I keep telling people, Marcelo is better than c.Ronaldo,but dem no go believe.... Its not about scoring easy goals upfront worked by other people

Pls, don't feel offended.

Is the pics on your profile, yours or that of a friend.?

(1) (2) (Reply)

African Soccer President, Ahmad Ahmad Banned For 5 Years By FIFA / Sure Banker Games / Hasan Nagor Confirms Maurizio Sarri Exit On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.